Line Check Please!! With blood results. Still checking lines

Thanks for the responses. I'm burnt out. All the blues are used thankfully and I have wondfo now. Just took one and convinced I see a faint. Fmu tomorrow. I'm starting to slowly accept I'm not :/

:hugs:

Hello everyone..

Thank you for the votes and comments.

Im a wreck. Please help!
I realize I never mentioned why hubby got a vasectomy. Our family unit has suffered major trauma. There was a huge civil rights issue/legal case.

Im in recovery of advanced adrenal fatigue, my adrenal glands only work with my medicine. my liver was failing last year. So we figured for the best of everyone, we were done.

Condom broke April 25/26 that Saturday I forget.

I've gotten symptoms by the boatload. But no bfp. (20 days ago condom broke).

So I know I want to be pregnant but we deduced it wasn't good for me.

There were more reasonings in the decision to vasectomy that's not quite what I need help with. Maybe lol. But gently please .

Anyway I'm posting again because I'm going for blood test today and I'm already crying thinking its negative. :(

I'm generally recovered from the trauma but maybe mentally this is really hard for me to process? I mean I see so many beautiful stories of TTC. Here we were preventing. And im surprisingly emotional searching for a bfp.

Going at 815 prob won't hear back til Monday. I pee on several wondfos a day.

Reasoning I'm holding out for a bfp possibility. I showed 3-4 weeks after missed period with second baby. Before that all bfn. I think I see faint lines. Nothing definitive.

Going mini loco!!!

So sorry you are in limbo. My current pregnancy wasn't planned, but I think it's hard not to wish for a bfp. Then I had spotting and very light red bleeding. I felt so sad thinking I was having a chemical. All was/is well, but for days I felt crushed.I hope you get your results later today.

Vasectomy's can be reversed so there is always options for the future.

I really hope that you are pregnant and the blood test can confirm it......it's so very hard when you want something that it seems that you cannot have.

Oh hun I really hope you get some answers soon its tough being in limbo!

Flueky, Bevzii, Dee + Saveme

Big hugs thank you, you're helping my sanity so much!

Another super faint IC
No blood results will keep posted!!

How do you feel in yourself?
Well the symptoms come and go. When they're prevelant I'm convinced there's only one answer. I'm pregnant! Then if they fade or dissapear I start looking for alternative explanations. My husband sort of laughs at me explaining away symptoms but as women I feel like we all know it could be some bizarre explanation. I feel frustrated and angry also from the back and forth. For example:
Last night we had a "pizza party" for family fun night. The drive is 10 minutes to pick it up. Left house thinking there's no way I'm eating pizza. During drive became nauseous. Ordered a slice while I waited for pies to be done. Relieved headache then got nauseous again. The smoke from the fire pit was SO strong I almost threw up. My nose felt like it was poisoned. I passed out after that (8am). I was so sick from the smell of fire.
Fell asleep with sore boobs also convinced okay there's no doubt. Woke up, bfn on wondfo. !!!

Boobs feel full tingly strong presence they are "hanging there" lol

Im gonna try to focus on being prepared for either answer.

This mornings "faints". Hubby doesn't see them. Some frustrations thought at least post here and see if you guys see it..I'd appreciate you looking for sure!!

2 wondfos
One frer

IMG_20200517_081718.jpg IMG_20200517_083402.jpg IMG_20200517_083328.jpg IMG_20200517_083040.jpg

I think I see a shadow vvvvfl on the last pic of the frer. Oh hun fx'd for you! I so know the feeling of swearing I see aline that hubby or anyone else can.

I think I see a shadow vvvvfl on the last pic of the frer. Oh hun fx'd for you! I so know the feeling of swearing I see aline that hubby or anyone else can.[/QUOTE
Thank you! I went to bed early again last night swearing off tests, woke up 3x to pee in night. Woke up swollen achy boobs, so decided to test. The see saw lol

I also think I can see a faint something on the floral teatowel one. Praying that something darker shows up soon for you.

I'm not seeing much on them but if you can good luck hope it gets darker

Good luck with the results.. Please let us know as soon as you hear. Your symptoms do sound promising.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->