Line Check Please!! With blood results. Still checking lines

Thank you Sander + Jessabear!

Another faint faint faint lol crazy

Last period March 28th. So nearly 3 weeks late. Unfortunately this is normal for me if I'm pregnant to not show, but before I think I didn't care to know as much sooner. Don't get me wrong of course I wanted to know for sure! But I didn't have nearly any of the stuff I have going on now making it more complicated. Im gonna try an appointment and let them figure this out. If they clear me of any issues maybe my family Dr has to run a hormone check or something.

Hope you all have a good day!

Hope you get some answers. There are different types of ovarian cysts and I've heard of one that causes faint positives. I had a cyst when I was a freshman in high school where it caused me to bleed for 4 weeks. I don't know if I would have gotten faint positives then as I wasn't sexually active so didn't test.

Best wishes for you

Would a clear blue digital give you a definite answer? I know they’re more expensive.

Thank you Sander + Jessabear!

Another faint faint faint lol crazy

Last period March 28th. So nearly 3 weeks late. Unfortunately this is normal for me if I'm pregnant to not show, but before I think I didn't care to know as much sooner. Don't get me wrong of course I wanted to know for sure! But I didn't have nearly any of the stuff I have going on now making it more complicated. Im gonna try an appointment and let them figure this out. If they clear me of any issues maybe my family Dr has to run a hormone check or something.

Hope you all have a good day!
Can you post a pic of your test so I can take a look??

Oh hun so sorry you're in limbo it just sucks. Hopefully you can get some clear answers as to why you're getting faint lines but I do have to say I can't see anything in the pics. But I wish and hope all the best for you.

My "cyst" was found via ultrasound at the OB. Even when it was the size of a marble, they saw it. I didn't have to ask for a special one. They did a normal routine one after I was having issues with AF/cycles

I say cyst because it turned out to be ovarian cancer.

**update: no definite news yet, going nuts!!!

Hello!
I had another post somewhere else but it was so much rambling, the women who did respond are SAINTS lol

here we have my mid day FRER
the picture was taken while it was still wet so no evap
not sure about indent

loads of pregnancy symptoms
tired of BFN & "is that a line" and my hubby saying "I don't see anything but Im pretty sure youre pregnant"
(love him to pieces)

I have a first response digital not sure when to take it
& I have some internet cheapies to satisfy my POAS addict tendencies (theyre in the mail) I figured I can donate them to the pregnancy resource center if I find out I am before they even arrive. I just spent too much money. I hyper ovulate so that's out of the equation for the most part, but sex was 13 days ago.

soooo do you see anything or am I totally line eyed shot?
thanks!!!

View attachment 1081676
I think I see The start of something at the top

Hope you get some answers. There are different types of ovarian cysts and I've heard of one that causes faint positives. I had a cyst when I was a freshman in high school where it caused me to bleed for 4 weeks. I don't know if I would have gotten faint positives then as I wasn't sexually active so didn't test.

Best wishes for you
Thanks..I was certain it could be that, but I just had an ultrasound and there was nothing in there at all which surprised me because I had cysts as teenager.

In response to everyone:
my appointment is Tuesday, I wish it were sooner but what can ya do.

Im weepy and would start PMS in a couple days, maybe this was just the worst month of my menstruating, fertility life ever. and that sounds dramatic but Ive been sparing you the torment in myself. Im literally so overwhelmed Im shut down. I know I can live with a negative. im sure it will be different this time knowing the vasectomy happened etc. enhanced smell, obvious food aversions, engorged breasts, spotting, hair falling out, sleepy, uterine cramps, hips aching that stretching feeling and its progressing. its absolutely tormenting. I feel ripped in half. And Im sure a lot of you know similarity to what Im saying. GOOD NEWS I MADE IT THIS FAR WITH YALLS HELP AND ILL KNOW FOR SURE TUESDAY. she can do an exam and compare it to my details and maybe even another ultrasound see if theres something different or new. and trust me I know it seems like im crazy I FEEL CRAZY.

much love
My "cyst" was found via ultrasound at the OB. Even when it was the size of a marble, they saw it. I didn't have to ask for a special one. They did a normal routine one after I was having issues with AF/cycles

I say cyst because it turned out to be ovarian cancer.
I'm so sorry this happened. I just had an ultrasound a few weeks ago, clear of cysts thankfully. I will be seeing the oven Tuesday I'll update when I know more. Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->