Liners!

New2Bumps

Mummy to 2 gorgeous boys
Reaction score
Hey
Love the liners that come with my Little Lambs - really soft fluffy fleece, but on everyones stash piccies I notice most ppl using the flat fleece - is this better?
What do you all use ?

IMO, def no. I had flat fleece ones and the poo comes off a million times easier with the fluffy ones. The fluffy ones also make Imi's skin feel much drier :D

I use LL's, I love them, they feel so nice and poop comes off easy. I've never used any other tho! X

I have used both kinds, and much much prefer the Little Lambs. I have millions and love them!

i have both and LOVE the LL's .... only thing is, they are waaaay too big to fit in itti's so i use the other ones for them :D

i have both and LOVE the LL's .... only thing is, they are waaaay too big to fit in itti's so i use the other ones for them :D

Even the small ones you bought from me? Lol! I wasn't using them cos they were too small to cover most of my nappies, I only use the big ones now :rofl: It's a while since I had my Itti so I don't remember too well but they must be teeeeny!!

Even the small ones you bought from me? Lol! I wasn't using them cos they were too small to cover most of my nappies, I only use the big ones now :rofl: It's a while since I had my Itti so I don't remember too well but they must be teeeeny!!

yeah they are way too big, even for the large itti's!!! will take a piccie later!!

I have used both but much prefer little lambs

I prefer the LLs but the flat ones are cheap! :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"