List of TTC Charts Ladies

and we got OH SA back and its not looking good.. the count was great, they were moving fine but their shape is not great... and they did a trial wash and they said there should be over 20 million good quality and he only had 1 million
so basically there is a very low chance of us conceiving naturally.. and we will be discussing IVF/ICSI at our next FS app...
Feeling a bit bummed out today... :(:(

my fiance had a count of only 40 million, of which only 2.5% were progressivly motile and 16.5% motile with no direction. We were also told natural conception was not going to happen, 4 weeks later I got my BFP :hugs:

That's a lovely success story. My husbands SA was a little low (count and motility) but nothing alarmingly low. The dr recommended seeing a urologist, but we are going to wait and let nature take it's course for a bit before freaking out. Nice to hear your story. :)

and we got OH SA back and its not looking good.. the count was great, they were moving fine but their shape is not great... and they did a trial wash and they said there should be over 20 million good quality and he only had 1 million
so basically there is a very low chance of us conceiving naturally.. and we will be discussing IVF/ICSI at our next FS app...
Feeling a bit bummed out today... :(:(

my fiance had a count of only 40 million, of which only 2.5% were progressivly motile and 16.5% motile with no direction. We were also told natural conception was not going to happen, 4 weeks later I got my BFP :hugs:

That's a lovely success story. My husbands SA was a little low (count and motility) but nothing alarmingly low. The dr recommended seeing a urologist, but we are going to wait and let nature take it's course for a bit before freaking out. Nice to hear your story. :)

i agree, it is so nice to hear these stories...
when all you know is what the doctor tells you it becomes so hard to keep your hopes up.. but stories like that make me feel 100% better about our chances :):):)

mornign ladies.. so FF has put O at CD16... is that because of the temp rise? i didnt have a positive opk on that day and couldnt BD cause he had to do a SA... thinking i dont have a chance this month ifthats the case :(
what do you ladies think?

If you got the next day you still have a chance...also there is a chance you O today if your temps go up highier tomorrow..

thanks Milty!
I tested yesterday arvo (its midday in aust) and it was negative.. so its still possible that i O yesterday?
and i only had 1 positive opk this cycle , is that normal?
sorry for all the questions :)

I know. You have to remind yourself to take a step back and realize that lots of babies were born before they had all thes crazy fertility tests and treatments, so it is possible!!

mornign ladies.. so FF has put O at CD16... is that because of the temp rise? i didnt have a positive opk on that day and couldnt BD cause he had to do a SA... thinking i dont have a chance this month ifthats the case :(

If you got the next day you still have a chance...also there is a chance you O today if your temps go up highier tomorrow..

thanks Milty!
I tested yesterday arvo (its midday in aust) and it was negative.. so its still possible that i O yesterday?

I could be normal for you...some people get multiple + others have to catch their surge because it is gone in hours...

If you look at the month before you had a big drop a little bit of a climb and then you O'd with a bigger climb...I'm just thinking it could be the same again this month...

Also with your + OPK on CD17 O'ing 24 or 48 hours later is normal

thanks Milty!

I could be normal for you...some people get multiple + others have to catch their surge because it is gone in hours...

If you look at the month before you had a big drop a little bit of a climb and then you O'd with a bigger climb...I'm just thinking it could be the same again this month...

Also with your + OPK on CD17 O'ing 24 or 48 hours later is normal

Oh ok i get what you mean, so FF may change it after a few more temps?
thanks for all your help! :)

very true Lisa!

So stay positive it will happen. Good luck. :hugs:

Thanks lovely :hugs:

Rosa: I don't know if FF will change it or not ...it does happen...however, if you look at your patterns and know that is what usually happens for you ...you can change it yourself. FF is putting the lines in based on what happens on it's average of charts that doesn't mean that your chart is going to fit into that normal pattern.

I will say though sometimes if your charts are different that could be some type of sign into your fertility. Now don't get me wrong I don't mean that if your type of chart doesn't match what FF usually has doesn't mean you have a problem or wont be able to get PG. I see lots of PG charts where women have always made their crosshairs and not used FF.

Rosa: I also just noticed your temp today is almost the same as your temp last month on the date you O'd

I'm pretty sure you just O'd today

Ladies I have a question...
Tonight my friend, her baby and I got into a car accident. I was a passenger, the baby is still small, so she was rear facing, center of back seat, all front airbags went off....everyone is ok, baby didnt even wake up until I took her car seat out of car thank god!.....all check ups went ok at hospital......now, after getting home....I was wondering could it shift my O or cause me to O later? I know its weird thinking of this, but your mind races, thinking of anything laying here.
I dont care either way, just gad the baby first of all is ok and we made it out ok...just some bumps and gross bruises.
Is it stupid of me for thinking about this?

i dont think its stupid at all..glad you are all ok!

i dont have the answer but i know i would think the same thing! your body reacts to shock and stress so i guess its possible..

Rosa: I also just noticed your temp today is almost the same as your temp last month on the date you O'd

I'm pretty sure you just O'd today

oh really.. i didnt even notice that! awesome :) makes me feel a little better..
i dont think i would change O on FF, i dont know my body around O time well enough to do it i dont think..
theres just so much to learn! :wacko: haha

What do you ladies think? Positive today?

https://i1100.photobucket.com/albums/g401/lizlovelust21/IMG_0911.jpg

Liz I'd say that is pretty close to positive...I bet if you test around lunch it will be positive .... I'd say start :sex:

Liz I'd say that is pretty close to positive...I bet if you test around lunch it will be positive .... I'd say start :sex:

Yea We BDed last night too, and I'm sure we will tonight and this weekend. :happydance:

Ash: by good if you mean a pg chart it's to early but ....

I think it looks great as far as patterns go...I bet you have very consistant cycles

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->