• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

List of TTC Charts Ladies

I just started charting this cycle, so this thread looks educational! I am not using FF, though, I'm using Countdown to Pregnancy; am I able to link or upload my CTP chart for others to see? Or should I just break down and use both? lol

This is todays opk..
would you ladies count that as positive?

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 6
I just started charting this cycle, so this thread looks educational! I am not using FF, though, I'm using Countdown to Pregnancy; am I able to link or upload my CTP chart for others to see? Or should I just break down and use both? lol

Welcome rdleela :)
Im sure any chart will do but im no expert, just wanted to say good luck! x

Can someone take a look at my chart .... if my temp goes up anymore I'm going to be sick or something .... it's already almost at 99 degrees!

Hi ladies :hi:

Rosabelle- that is A strong positive! :thumbup: keep bding until you get a temp rise three days in a row:)

Livlovelust- looks like your body is gearing up, but jic keep bding. :)

Scerena- did you end up trying SI? You still can start temping :)

Stinas- hows it going? :) so glad I took my last dose of SI
Yesterday! Makes me feel yucky:p
My temps have been super flat! Hope that's a good sign!

:hi: all :)
Have any of you ladies had a laparoscopy?
Tallmom- I didn't try it I'm having a month off everything ad my op is next month so goig to give my body a rest but I started temping this morning :)
How are you? What cd are you on?
I'm off to the fs in a min hopefully oh will get testosterone patches instead of the rubbish the urologist gave him...
X

Can someone take a look at my chart .... if my temp goes up anymore I'm going to be sick or something .... it's already almost at 99 degrees!

Hi I'm lurking in here trying to distract myself today...

Your temps are simular to mine and I have seen others like it on FF on and to your previous question... you usually don't O until 24 or 48 hours after a positive on your OPK

Your temps are simular to mine and I have seen others like it on FF on and to your previous question... you usually don't O until 24 or 48 hours after a positive on your OPK

Any chance it being high could mean pregnancy?! Lol. Did any of the charts you saw on FF lead to pregnancy?
=D
This is my first time temping, I'm trying not to get excited but it's hard.

My temps are up so much too!!!! I need a college course in tempting for sure haha . My chart doesn't look like any one else's especially before the temp spike , I really don't get it . My doctor doesn't seem to care about my bbt chart he just goes by hormone levels, so I am left with no answers again !

I hope you ladies get ur BFP!!! Fx'd crossed for all of u!!!! :hugs:

My temps are up so much too!!!! I need a college course in tempting for sure haha . My chart doesn't look like any one else's especially before the temp spike , I really don't get it . My doctor doesn't seem to care about my bbt chart he just goes by hormone levels, so I am left with no answers again !

I went to see my FS yesterday and told him that I've been charting my BBT and he said that "it's a waste of time". Lol. He really is a great doctor, best in the area, but he said that charting gets your hopes up and just because the temperature is high it doesn't mean that you will be pregnant because it can drop at the snap of a finger. ... So.
I'm still going to do it because I feel like it still helps me to understand when my body is ovulating, etc. but I'm going to try and not get excited until I actually get a BFP.

I went to see my FS yesterday and told him that I've been charting my BBT and he said that "it's a waste of time". Lol. He really is a great doctor, best in the area, but he said that charting gets your hopes up and just because the temperature is high it doesn't mean that you will be pregnant because it can drop at the snap of a finger. ... So.
I'm still going to do it because I feel like it still helps me to understand when my body is ovulating, etc. but I'm going to try and not get excited until I actually get a BFP.

Haha same here. I go to the docs on Thursday for a follow up u/s to make sure my lining isn't too thick and he said he was gonna give me provera to start my AF and then try clomid for the first time. So scared. I'm 25 .. Who knew it would be this complicated !!!:wacko:

Any chance it being high could mean pregnancy?! Lol. Did any of the charts you saw on FF lead to pregnancy?
=D
This is my first time temping, I'm trying not to get excited but it's hard.

oh it's 50/50...the best part about charting is making sure you get your BD timming down it doesn't really tell you when your PG...it can give you paterns and other insight into your fertility...

Haha same here. I go to the docs on Thursday for a follow up u/s to make sure my lining isn't too thick and he said he was gonna give me provera to start my AF and then try clomid for the first time. So scared. I'm 25 .. Who knew it would be this complicated !!!:wacko:

Have you been diagnosed with any fertility issues, if you don't mind me asking? How long have you been trying? I'm 23 and I thought getting pregnant would be easy but oh how wrong I was! :nope: I have been diagnosed with a prolactinoma and my doctor put me on dostinex and I haven't started it yet but I'm nervous because there are serious side effects!

Ashknowsbest: I don't mind u asking at all! I haven't been diagnosed with anything! Only thing was low fhs/LH levels so apparently that means I don't ovulate regularly. I've been TTC for about a year, more seriously since march of this year. My cycles have been long since coming off birth control for 7 years!! I think I just haven't got back on track or something :shrug: all my other blood work came back normal . I haven't heard of your diagnosis before... What exactly is it? ((if u don't mind explaining))

Ashknowsbest: I don't mind u asking at all! I haven't been diagnosed with anything! Only thing was low fhs/LH levels so apparently that means I don't ovulate regularly. I've been TTC for about a year, more seriously since march of this year. My cycles have been long since coming off birth control for 7 years!! I think I just haven't got back on track or something :shrug: all my other blood work came back normal . I haven't heard of your diagnosis before... What exactly is it? ((if u don't mind explaining))

I don't mind sharing my diagnosis at all. Prolactinoma is a adenoma (tumor like) growth on my pituitary gland. When you have this your prolactin levels are high and it can affect fertility and ovulation. Fortunately I don't think I have anything wrong with ovulation, because I ovulate every month ... according to my blood levels but I do have raised prolactin and haven't been able to conceive. Oh and mine is only 10-20 (it fluctuates) points out of range so it's not that bad (that's probably why I'm still ovulating). The medicine my doctor prescribed me is supposed to stop it from secreting too much!

Well I'm happy to hear that all of your other bloodwork has come back normal. Maybe they can fix your low FSH/LH with clomid or something. FX'd for you! I hope you get that BFP sooner than later!

I don't mind sharing my diagnosis at all. Prolactinoma is a adenoma (tumor like) growth on my pituitary gland. When you have this your prolactin levels are high and it can affect fertility and ovulation. Fortunately I don't think I have anything wrong with ovulation, because I ovulate every month ... according to my blood levels but I do have raised prolactin and haven't been able to conceive. Oh and mine is only 10-20 (it fluctuates) points out of range so it's not that bad (that's probably why I'm still ovulating). The medicine my doctor prescribed me is supposed to stop it from secreting too much!

Well I'm happy to hear that all of your other bloodwork has come back normal. Maybe they can fix your low FSH/LH with clomid or something. FX'd for you! I hope you get that BFP sooner than later!

Thanks for sharing:hugs:, it's good to know your still ovulating - I am sure with the medicine and dr follow ups you will get your BFP!!!

I will b stalking your posts to keep in touch :blush:

Thanks for sharing:hugs:, it's good to know your still ovulating - I am sure with the medicine and dr follow ups you will get your BFP!!!

I will b stalking your posts to keep in touch :blush:

Thanks, I've been stalking this thread for a while since I just started charting so I'll keep an eye out for your posts!

Good luck and lots of baby :dust:!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->