• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

List of TTC Charts Ladies

Ash: by good if you mean a pg chart it's to early but ....

I think it looks great as far as patterns go...I bet you have very consistant cycles

normally their pretty consistent .... but this last month I was due for my period on October 5 but I didn't get it until the 15th ... =\

If it starts looking like a pg chart ... when would it start to do that? What DPO?

Could someone take a peek at my chart? I'm confused, don't think I'm going to get my crosshares as I haven't had a notable temp rise.. this is my first month properly charting... help???!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/383fa2

FF wont give you crosshairs until you have had 3 elevated temps...you should get them tomorrow

I had a massive temp drop today, ahhh what's going on :( ?!

Is this your first month temping? Do you take your temp at the same time and same type of conditions (ie heated blanket ect.) How long are your cycles?

Yeah this is my first month temping, cycles 28/29 days - temping conditions always the same, no heating etc always same blanket and I take it at exactly same time every morning. Is it always this confusing for people first starting temping? Does my chart look normal? :flower:

Liz - looks positive to me
Ash - temps are still super high which is really good!

Hey girls, went to the docs today and was diagnosed with pcos :cry: and I was referred to a FS... Apparently there is also some fluid he saw on the u/s that didn't look good and my left ovary got quite small. I'm moving over to LTTTC and I will stop temping for now since I don't O there's no point .. until I'm on Meds. Just wanted to say good luck with all of ur temps and :dust: all around. I'll c u girls elsewhere in the form :hugs:

<3 - Maria

My OPKS are starting to get lighter agian, which ones are positive???

https://i1100.photobucket.com/albums/g401/lizlovelust21/IMG_0916.jpg

Ash: by good if you mean a pg chart it's to early but ....

I think it looks great as far as patterns go...I bet you have very consistant cycles

normally their pretty consistent .... but this last month I was due for my period on October 5 but I didn't get it until the 15th ... =\

If it starts looking like a pg chart ... when would it start to do that? What DPO?

well for everyone that is different... you need to find out what your normal LP length is and see when your temp usually starts dropping for AF...then if your temp stays up after that time period then it looks more like a PG chart.

Not very helpful I know but I try to be honest and not give false hopes

Yeah this is my first month temping, cycles 28/29 days - temping conditions always the same, no heating etc always same blanket and I take it at exactly same time every morning. Is it always this confusing for people first starting temping? Does my chart look normal? :flower:[/QUOTE]

yes it is always confusing until you get your pattern down....it looks fine to me so far ...just keep at it and look for patterns from month to month

Well, my temps are still up, I took a first response with FMU and it was a negative. I think it may be too early since I think I implanted only about a day to two ago ... kinda sad, but I'm not out until AF shows up.

How's everybody doing today?

Right...your OPK measures your surge not your actuall O...on average you O 24 to 48 hours after a positive OPK

Ash - still looking good!
Liz - you won't know until you get 3 high temps in a row and they stay up.

Ash - still looking good!
Liz - you won't know until you get 3 high temps in a row and they stay up.

So would you say I have two high temps so far?:shrug:

Your temps have been going up...making it look like you O, but then shooting down....it looks like your body keeps gearing up and failing....BUT...its still early. I would bd for the next 3 days because you will O any day now. Remember, try to be calm so you wont make yourself not O. :thumbup:
:hugs:

FF stil hasn't given me cross hairs and my OPKs are now a clear negative, test line is super super super light. :shrug:

Hi Hotpink. Could you please put a BFP next to my name on the first page. Thank you :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->