• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

List of TTC Charts Ladies

Liz - looks like your body keeps gearing up to O. As tallmom said keep bd it should happen soon. Don't stress about your chart because you could be causing your body to not O by stressing.

Ash - I think your chart looks great!!!

Tallmom - temp keeps rising but I never got a +opk. Dh didn't want to bd and pissed me off lol I hope I didn't miss out. I feel stuff going on down there, so I feel like the SI is working. Lots of cm for this early in my cycle. Hope this is it!!
How are you doing? Have you noticed more cm?

Could someone take a peek at my chart? I'm confused, don't think I'm going to get my crosshares as I haven't had a notable temp rise.. this is my first month properly charting... help???!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/383fa2

i cant believe i got a positive opk!! first time ever! :happydance:
So sorry for being a bit stupid but should we have BD before that positive opk? or will we still have a chance if we do it from the day of positive?
OH had a SA yesterday (when i got the +) and we couldnt BD for 4 days before!
x

Ashknowsbest: I don't mind u asking at all! I haven't been diagnosed with anything! Only thing was low fhs/LH levels so apparently that means I don't ovulate regularly. I've been TTC for about a year, more seriously since march of this year. My cycles have been long since coming off birth control for 7 years!! I think I just haven't got back on track or something :shrug: all my other blood work came back normal . I haven't heard of your diagnosis before... What exactly is it? ((if u don't mind explaining))

I don't mind sharing my diagnosis at all. Prolactinoma is a adenoma (tumor like) growth on my pituitary gland. When you have this your prolactin levels are high and it can affect fertility and ovulation. Fortunately I don't think I have anything wrong with ovulation, because I ovulate every month ... according to my blood levels but I do have raised prolactin and haven't been able to conceive. Oh and mine is only 10-20 (it fluctuates) points out of range so it's not that bad (that's probably why I'm still ovulating). The medicine my doctor prescribed me is supposed to stop it from secreting too much!

Well I'm happy to hear that all of your other bloodwork has come back normal. Maybe they can fix your low FSH/LH with clomid or something. FX'd for you! I hope you get that BFP sooner than later!

My fiance has Acromegaly, another type of pituitary tumour that secretes growth hormone. For 7 years he had no sperm count whatsoever due to growth hormone levels, low LH/FSH and he was also secreting prolactin, for which he also took dostinex. Until he changed growth hormone supressor drug, he did not produce sperm, 5 years on the new GH supressor and he was producing sperm although not many that were functionally motile, 2 months after starting to chart at his endocrinoligists request and I got my BFP.

His cousin also had a prolactinoma she had dostinex but also had to have chemotherapy, she is now also pregnant. It could be a longer journey for you, but there is hope. The dosinex had no effects on my fiance apart from redcuing prolactin levels, not everyone gets the side effects, start it asap chuck, it could really help you out :thumbup:

Could someone take a peek at my chart? I'm confused, don't think I'm going to get my crosshares as I haven't had a notable temp rise.. this is my first month properly charting... help???!

FF wont give you crosshairs until you have had 3 elevated temps...you should get them tomorrow

i cant believe i got a positive opk!! first time ever! :happydance:
So sorry for being a bit stupid but should we have BD before that positive opk? or will we still have a chance if we do it from the day of positive?
OH had a SA yesterday (when i got the +) and we couldnt BD for 4 days before!
x

You usually O 24 to 48 hours after a OPK +...I would BD 3 days in a row and you will be great!

OPKs still aren't as dark as the control but close, now I have EWCM but no significant rise in temp...:shrug:

I got another temp rise... Wont b surprised if tomorrow I'm at 100 degrees! No symptoms of getting sick? O well I'll just keep charting along.:coffee: I am worried about my appt tomorrow... Maybe that's y.

Good morning from the east coast... :hi:Any BFPs yet????

I got another temp rise... Wont b surprised if tomorrow I'm at 100 degrees! No symptoms of getting sick? O well I'll just keep charting along.:coffee: I am worried about my appt tomorrow... Maybe that's y.

Good morning from the east coast... :hi:Any BFPs yet????

Oh my!! I'd say test!!:thumbup:

OPKs still aren't as dark as the control but close, now I have EWCM but no significant rise in temp...:shrug:

In my opinion if you have ewcm always BD!!... ewcm is fertile cm so it's a GREAT sign that your getting it! Maybe your temp will rise today or tomorrow showing that you did in fact ovulate

Good luck but like I said :sex: !!!!!!!! :)

Ashknowsbest: I don't mind u asking at all! I haven't been diagnosed with anything! Only thing was low fhs/LH levels so apparently that means I don't ovulate regularly. I've been TTC for about a year, more seriously since march of this year. My cycles have been long since coming off birth control for 7 years!! I think I just haven't got back on track or something :shrug: all my other blood work came back normal . I haven't heard of your diagnosis before... What exactly is it? ((if u don't mind explaining))

I don't mind sharing my diagnosis at all. Prolactinoma is a adenoma (tumor like) growth on my pituitary gland. When you have this your prolactin levels are high and it can affect fertility and ovulation. Fortunately I don't think I have anything wrong with ovulation, because I ovulate every month ... according to my blood levels but I do have raised prolactin and haven't been able to conceive. Oh and mine is only 10-20 (it fluctuates) points out of range so it's not that bad (that's probably why I'm still ovulating). The medicine my doctor prescribed me is supposed to stop it from secreting too much!

Well I'm happy to hear that all of your other bloodwork has come back normal. Maybe they can fix your low FSH/LH with clomid or something. FX'd for you! I hope you get that BFP sooner than later!

My fiance has Acromegaly, another type of pituitary tumour that secretes growth hormone. For 7 years he had no sperm count whatsoever due to growth hormone levels, low LH/FSH and he was also secreting prolactin, for which he also took dostinex. Until he changed growth hormone supressor drug, he did not produce sperm, 5 years on the new GH supressor and he was producing sperm although not many that were functionally motile, 2 months after starting to chart at his endocrinoligists request and I got my BFP.

His cousin also had a prolactinoma she had dostinex but also had to have chemotherapy, she is now also pregnant. It could be a longer journey for you, but there is hope. The dosinex had no effects on my fiance apart from redcuing prolactin levels, not everyone gets the side effects, start it asap chuck, it could really help you out :thumbup:

Wow, thanks for the information! I knew that men could get it but never really knew anything about their situation as this is all new to me. Happy to hear you guys were still able to get your BFP! That gives me hope!

Do you know if his cousin experienced any side effects with dostinex? I'm not a person who likes to take medication so it makes me a little nervous to take it but I want my bfp so I'm going to take it, I just hope the side effects are bearable! Do you know why she had to have chemotherapy .. how big was her adenoma? Mine is 2mm and my prolactin levels when they checked were 50 the first time and 35 the last time which is only about 10-30 out of range so ... I hope it's not that bad. My doctor didn't mention anything about chemotherapy or surgery or radiation. He thinks I'll be fine, thank god! Obviously they will monitor it for growth and what not but .. I'm trying to look at the bright side!

Oh and one more thing about your OH's cousin, did she stop taking dostinex after she conceived ?

Wow, thanks for the information! I knew that men could get it but never really knew anything about their situation as this is all new to me. Happy to hear you guys were still able to get your BFP! That gives me hope!

Do you know if his cousin experienced any side effects with dostinex? I'm not a person who likes to take medication so it makes me a little nervous to take it but I want my bfp so I'm going to take it, I just hope the side effects are bearable! Do you know why she had to have chemotherapy .. how big was her adenoma? Mine is 2mm and my prolactin levels when they checked were 50 the first time and 35 the last time which is only about 10-30 out of range so ... I hope it's not that bad. My doctor didn't mention anything about chemotherapy or surgery or radiation. He thinks I'll be fine, thank god! Obviously they will monitor it for growth and what not but .. I'm trying to look at the bright side!

Oh and one more thing about your OH's cousin, did she stop taking dostinex after she conceived ?

Unfortunately there is a bit of a family rift between the cousin and OH's auntie, so we not getting as much info as we would if they were close. She had a macro adenoma, not sure of exact size, but that was the same as my fiance. Macro is large so thats why she had chemotherapy. I do know she had much more problems with the chemotherapy than the dostinex, I am not sure when she would have been told to stop dostinex during pregnancy, but she would have had to stop pretty early on as it inhibits milk production, its the drug given in small quantities to dry a mothers milk if she is suffering after birth and is bottle feeding. Fiances cousin did not need surgery, but my fiance had to have 2 lots, Acromegaly is far more aggressive most of the time than prolactinoma.

What I will say, is there is highly likely a genetic link for my fiances family, whenever Acromegaly and Prolactimona appear so close in the family, it is usually linked to a mutation on the AIP tumour suppressor gene and is also linked to giantism. My fiance is waiting for his DNA result as it will impact on our child, our child would also be tested and if positive will be under an endocrinologist with my fiance and have regular testing.

This is not the case usually if only 1 person in a family has a pituitary tumour, so please do not worry, if however anyone else is diagnosed before the age of 30, please do ask to be DNA tested for mutations.

Going back to Dostinex side effects, my fiance was told that the 2 most common side effects are nausea and headaches, they advised that these were severely lessened if you take the tablet just as you get into bed and don't take on an empty stomach.

FF wont give you crosshairs until you have had 3 elevated temps...you should get them tomorrow

I had a massive temp drop today, ahhh what's going on :( ?!

mornign ladies.. so FF has put O at CD16... is that because of the temp rise? i didnt have a positive opk on that day and couldnt BD cause he had to do a SA... thinking i dont have a chance this month ifthats the case :(
what do you ladies think?

and we got OH SA back and its not looking good.. the count was great, they were moving fine but their shape is not great... and they did a trial wash and they said there should be over 20 million good quality and he only had 1 million
so basically there is a very low chance of us conceiving naturally.. and we will be discussing IVF/ICSI at our next FS app...
Feeling a bit bummed out today... :(:(

and we got OH SA back and its not looking good.. the count was great, they were moving fine but their shape is not great... and they did a trial wash and they said there should be over 20 million good quality and he only had 1 million
so basically there is a very low chance of us conceiving naturally.. and we will be discussing IVF/ICSI at our next FS app...
Feeling a bit bummed out today... :(:(

my fiance had a count of only 40 million, of which only 2.5% were progressivly motile and 16.5% motile with no direction. We were also told natural conception was not going to happen, 4 weeks later I got my BFP :hugs:

I had a massive temp drop today, ahhh what's going on :( ?!

Is this your first month temping? Do you take your temp at the same time and same type of conditions (ie heated blanket ect.) How long are your cycles?

mornign ladies.. so FF has put O at CD16... is that because of the temp rise? i didnt have a positive opk on that day and couldnt BD cause he had to do a SA... thinking i dont have a chance this month ifthats the case :(
what do you ladies think?

If you got the next day you still have a chance...also there is a chance you O today if your temps go up highier tomorrow..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->