List of TTC Charts Ladies

Hi everyone :). AF came today! Really excited to start a new cycle:thumbup: hope it not as screwed up as the last!

Does anyone know if it is possible to ovulate even though there is a cyst on one ovary?

Well TM2B when I had this new cycle come up and had a scan after I stopped bleeding dr. Said it went away I don't know if he's right or not but he said I had lack of hormoans in my system I would love to here what your UK dr said about it aswell..

I'm going to ask my doc. today hopefully. Maybe my body tried to O on the right side and failed then O'd on the left :shrug: Don't know if that is possible.

What I do know is that I had a positive OPK 15 days ago and now AF is here. Which is the correct length for Luteal phase. And the :witch: is really kicking my ass today, well, I should say my uterus :haha: Thank God for Advil!

Well hoping you O and don't have to dill with the :witch for the next 9ms fx for you hun :dust:

afternoon everyone, how are we all doing? im feeling more positive about it all today, im not going to stress about tww and all that wanting to test and just go with it. probably helps i have my exams in a week or so's time to occupy me, so if in a few weeks time i turn into the poas monster pls remind me of this statement :)

was talking to a few of my friends after fat club last night, sorry its slimming world but we jokily call it that-dont want to cause offence to anyone, and two of them took 2-3 years to concieve. i asked them what they did differently the month they got pregnant and the answer was.....a handstand for 10-15mins everytime they dtd that month lol. so gonna give that a good go. well not sure about handstand, but im thinking hanging off the edge of the bed in the same angle may be just the same. well ill give anything a go once.

hotpink, had another look at your tests and i still think i can see something. hope when you test again in the next day or two its clearer.

Jelly lmao hun.. woohoo upside down sex that how I conieved my first child... and plus there is no need for handstand any more softcups/Divacups for af works well to hold the lil :pink:or:blue::spermy:ies to your C there is asso preseed and conieve plus you can use aswell look it up on facebook they work.

Sorry for bring it up so late...

thanks, ive heard of them but never really knew what they were for. will have a look into them and see for the next cycle maybe if this one doesnt work. handstand could be fun for now lol, well will give oh a laugh, could make him do one too and have a competition as to who can stay up the longest :D

Hi everyone :). AF came today! Really excited to start a new cycle:thumbup: hope it not as screwed up as the last!

Does anyone know if it is possible to ovulate even though there is a cyst on one ovary?

sorry to hear that, but glad you are looking forward to the next cycle. hope everything is okay for ov etc with your scan results. keeping my fx for you x

afternoon everyone, how are we all doing? im feeling more positive about it all today, im not going to stress about tww and all that wanting to test and just go with it. probably helps i have my exams in a week or so's time to occupy me, so if in a few weeks time i turn into the poas monster pls remind me of this statement :)

was talking to a few of my friends after fat club last night, sorry its slimming world but we jokily call it that-dont want to cause offence to anyone, and two of them took 2-3 years to concieve. i asked them what they did differently the month they got pregnant and the answer was.....a handstand for 10-15mins everytime they dtd that month lol. so gonna give that a good go. well not sure about handstand, but im thinking hanging off the edge of the bed in the same angle may be just the same. well ill give anything a go once.

hotpink, had another look at your tests and i still think i can see something. hope when you test again in the next day or two its clearer.

Jelly lmao hun.. woohoo upside down sex that how I conieved my first child... and plus there is no need for handstand any more softcups/Divacups for af works well to hold the lil :pink:or:blue::spermy:ies to your C there is asso preseed and conieve plus you can use aswell look it up on facebook they work.

Sorry for bring it up so late...

thanks, ive heard of them but never really knew what they were for. will have a look into them and see for the next cycle maybe if this one doesnt work. handstand could be fun for now lol, well will give oh a la:rofl:ugh, could make him do one too and have a competition as to who can stay up the longest :D
You crack me up Jelly :rofl:

OMG OMG OMG QUICK!! Someone chwck my chart for me, it is telling me I am most fertile TODAY!! Did we time BD right or should we start going at it like crazy?? **praying**

It is probably saying that because u had a temp shift, a medium one, and u put Eggwhite as ur cm, so I would be bding like crazy!

FX and Good Luck!

here is the link to my chart...

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/34e2f6

Well i wonder if Today is the Day i Get my LH Surge Hmmmmmmmmmm.... Not looking hopeful on my OPK's... I soooooooo badly want to be in that 2ww lol... Saying that ill get in it and it will drive me mad hahaha x

:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

i'm so pleased for you hun, a nice fresh start. i think you can O still with a cycst. i'm really pleased things are sorting themselfs out. xxxxx

:hugs:

I think I've got it figured - even with no CH to tell me, is it possible that I'm only just ovulating now??

can someone look at my chart my temp dipped today is this normal im only on cd 5.

Alicia, it will probably take a few more days to see what is happening, but I would say it's normal. The bigger question will be when it raises and you're wondering if that means you ovulated.

Got my CH this morning! Turns out I o'd on CD31 - hoping we timed BD right!

My Ovulation Chart

Now can you see it or am I going crazy...

https://i1034.photobucket.com/albums/a430/Motherx1x2nheaven/20110619151354.jpg

1dpo today. Obsessing over my chart lol. temp rise this morning so that's a good start :dance:

tallmom you deff can O with a cyst on your ovary. i have had them and my cousin did and actually the doc said she got pregnant with an egg that came out of the ovary with the cyst lol.

tallmom you deff can O with a cyst on your ovary. i have had them and my cousin did and actually the doc said she got pregnant with an egg that came out of the ovary with the cyst lol.

Thanks for telling me that!! :hugs: It really seemed like I did. That was my number one question for the doctor when I finally get to speak with her. But my appointment with my fertility doctor is this Thursday :happydance: I'm really excited to show him the chart from my crazy long cycle and see what he thinks.

I'm SO hoping that this cycle is normal. I've never charted a normal cycle before. [-o<

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->