List of TTC Charts Ladies

1dpo today. Obsessing over my chart lol. temp rise this morning so that's a good start :dance:

Your chart looks great!! Looks like you O'd and you :sex: enough and then some! :haha: I've got my fx for you!!! And I'll be chart stalking you:laugh2:

:dust:

mine is in my sig.
Not sure how to put it so you can add it?

haven't started temping yet.
need a thermometer first LOL

tallmom you deff can O with a cyst on your ovary. i have had them and my cousin did and actually the doc said she got pregnant with an egg that came out of the ovary with the cyst lol.

Thanks for telling me that!! :hugs: It really seemed like I did. That was my number one question for the doctor when I finally get to speak with her. But my appointment with my fertility doctor is this Thursday :happydance: I'm really excited to show him the chart from my crazy long cycle and see what he thinks.

I'm SO hoping that this cycle is normal. I've never charted a normal cycle before. [-o<
anytime=) FX for you!

Now can you see it or am I going crazy...

https://i1034.photobucket.com/albums/a430/Motherx1x2nheaven/20110619151354.jpg

I'm sure i can see something when i tilt my screen, can you see something and is it clearer that the last one you did?

Okay do how do you know when ur gonna ovulate if u have several post opks lol that's what happened last month even though I wasn't temping correctly..

Okay do how do you know when ur gonna ovulate if u have several post opks lol that's what happened last month even though I wasn't temping correctly..

It looks like you'll be Oing around cd17or18 hun

1dpo today. Obsessing over my chart lol. temp rise this morning so that's a good start :dance:

Your chart looks great!! Looks like you O'd and you :sex: enough and then some! :haha: I've got my fx for you!!! And I'll be chart stalking you:laugh2:

:dust:

My temp dipped this morning but it's still higher than the cover so thats good!
2dpo, totally going slow lol

My Ovulation Chart

4DPO and a dull ache across the abdomen, headachey and sore tatas. Far too early to test, but I can tell I'm going to drive myself nuts in the TWW. Test date is July 6 which I won't make it to before testing anyway. Temp dip this morning but still above cover line. I think we timed BD right but we are still DTD every couple days just in case.

What do you think??

When ever I get what looks like a positive OPK on the cheapie brand I double check by also testing with a clear blue digital opk, because they are more sensitive and there is no guessing, "does that look like that second line is dark enough..." With the cbdigitals it's either a smiley or no smiley. But I don't like to use them all the time because they are more expensive. Once you get a positive they say you'll O within 12-36 hours. Once you O your temp will go up and stay up for 12-14 days until AF comes then there usually is a significant dip in temperature. Unless your preggers then your temp will stay up or go up even higher.
Hope this helps :thumbup:

hi ladies... wondering about a temp on my chart?should i discard? its SO high and i didnt sleep well. got woken up at 5 am by step son and jumped right out of bed to change him and forgot to take temp b4!:dohh: ugh! so didnt end up taking it until 10 AM....could that cause the temp rise??

almost + OPK but only got more dark today in the PM.

hi ladies... wondering about a temp on my chart?should i discard? its SO high and i didnt sleep well. got woken up at 5 am by step son and jumped right out of bed to change him and forgot to take temp b4!:dohh: ugh! so didnt end up taking it until 10 AM....could that cause the temp rise??

almost + OPK but only got more dark today in the PM.

Your temp will probably be higher if you got up 1st hun

Got my cross hairs this morning. Puts me at 3dpo just as i thought. Now hopefully temps stay up!!!

FF took my crosshairs away - SOB! Need a chart stalker please!

Birdie, I dont think u have o'ed yet....I would keep bd'ing for a few more days....

FX for ya!!!

Good Luck!!

:hugs:

Damn FF - getting my hopes up and then taking them away! Demon!

I don't remember ever having a cycle this long :shrug:

Yea I can't see when ov would've been either hun. You should get some opks. they will help!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->