List of TTC Charts Ladies

Nope! I respectfully disagree with FF. :haha:

It gave me crosshairs (also on cd 14) a few days ago, then took them away, then when I put in today's temp they came back. I'm using opks and haven't gotten a positive. My cycles are long, between 37-62 days since stopping bcp in October, so this is still pretty early for me to ov. So basically, I really don't think I have!! :dohh:

Does my chart seem really erratic to you?? This is my first month charting (doctor's orders), although I tried to go back and at least track my last few cycles in FF.

Lisa, FF thinks you Od, do you think you did?

I keep thinking, last time I got pregnant NTNP, why am I trying so hard? Part of me wants to just go on a simple prenatal vit. and call it good. Stop charting and temping and just see what happens. I think doing all the other stuff makes me feel more in control, I'm afraid to give that up maybe :shrug:

You took the words right out of my mouth!!! I have never been pregnant before, but I hear all the stories of people ntnp and getting pregnant right away...it makes me wonder why am I doing this to myself? I always knew it would be a bit more difficult for me to conceive, but it was always just a hunch. I wonder now if I just continued with out googling if I would be pregnant by now.
Crazy how things work out.

Lisa - did you ovulate?...even using OPK...do you think you might have missed your surge, while FF picked it up?

I still do not know why my link will not work. Ugh...not that this month I have anything yet since I am on CD7 and I really haven't taken my temps this cycle since my sleeping schedule has been off.

could you add mine please? https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/365271

Can anyone adjust my temp it was 97.3 I usually take it at 6 am this morning I took it at 5:28-5:30 am

Nope! I respectfully disagree with FF. :haha:

It gave me crosshairs (also on cd 14) a few days ago, then took them away, then when I put in today's temp they came back. I'm using opks and haven't gotten a positive. My cycles are long, between 37-62 days since stopping bcp in October, so this is still pretty early for me to ov. So basically, I really don't think I have!! :dohh:

Does my chart seem really erratic to you?? This is my first month charting (doctor's orders), although I tried to go back and at least track my last few cycles in FF.

Your temps are a little rocky but as long as you are taking your temp at the same time every morning, I'd say youre okay. O have rocky temps to but I can tell when my body wants to O and when it has. O use OPKs too and it helps a lot. It kind of looks like your body might have geared up but didn't follow through, not sure though.

Tallmom, can you please decipher my chart? Fertile CP and CM, but no temp shift and negative OPKs.... starting to get a few pains in abdo too.

Tallmom, can you please decipher my chart? Fertile CP and CM, but no temp shift and negative OPKs.... starting to get a few pains in abdo too.

Hi Bridie :flower: It looks like your body is gearing up. The E CM is a good sign. I think your temp could dip even lower right before O. I'd say O could happen within the next couple days, so keep :sex: and using the OPKs.

Gl :thumbup: :dust:

Still no af. Overall frustrated.

I'm thinking you didn't ovulate until Cd 28 which means AF isn't due for another couple few days? It's possible you had a LH surge which makes your temp dip way down before O and then for some reason your body didn't release the egg until a week later. It's happened to me. At the time I wasn't charting just using OPKs, I got a positive test and didn't O until a week later, I was pretty sure that's what happened because AF came so I counted 14 days back and that is when I probably Od. Hope that wasn't too confusing:haha:

Still no af. Overall frustrated.

I'm thinking you didn't ovulate until Cd 28 which means AF isn't due for another couple few days? It's possible you had a LH surge which makes your temp dip way down before O and then for some reason your body didn't release the egg until a week later. It's happened to me. At the time I wasn't charting just using OPKs, I got a positive test and didn't O until a week later, I was pretty sure that's what happened because AF came so I counted 14 days back and that is when I probably Od. Hope that wasn't too confusing:haha:

I don't know what to think anymore. This is stressing me out!!! BFN on frer today.
I guess it could be possible to o later but why get a positive on opk? I'm confused. I wish I was normal!!!
If I did O on cd28 I probably don't have a chance. I didn't bd around then. This sucks!

Ugh, Stinas. Sorry, I know how hard the 2WW is, and it looks like yours is dragging on to almost 3 weeks. :( Your temps are still looking really good. I know it's hard to keep hoping for something, but I don't believe you're out yet.

I don't know what to think anymore. This is stressing me out!!! BFN on frer today.
I guess it could be possible to o later but why get a positive on opk? I'm confused. I wish I was normal!!!
If I did O on cd28 I probably don't have a chance. I didn't bd around then. This sucks!

Her is a link that has great info. About ovulation and OPKs. I think it will answer a lot of ques. You have about your situation.
https://www.peeonastick.com/opkfaq.html#9

Tallmom - Thanks. :hugs: Yes I've been taking it at the same time, even on weekends give or take like 15-20 mins. I've been setting my alarm for 6am, even on weekends, which my hubby doesn't love, haha!

Stinas - No, I don't think I missed my surge. I hope not anyway! I've been doing opks since pretty early on. Plus I usually get sore boobs and some cramping right after I ov, which I haven't yet. I don't get tons of EWCM, but I think around ov time I get a slight increase in watery cm, which I haven't noticed yet either. Soooo I think FF is just getting used to my wacky temps. :)

urgh so i go back to check yesterdays opk its clearly neg along with todays.. but its almost positive... lol... ive been cramping started getting high on cbfm. my cervix was soft like pushing ur finger into a feather pillow i felt the opening but to be honest im not sure if its open or not lol. seems pretty high. just want to ovulate and get a peak on my cbfm

Thanks for all your comments ladies. It's nice to have people that understand.
Just started brown spotting, so maybe af is on her way or just playing tricks on me. That old witch!

Hi Bridie :flower: It looks like your body is gearing up. The E CM is a good sign. I think your temp could dip even lower right before O. I'd say O could happen within the next couple days, so keep :sex: and using the OPKs.

Gl :thumbup: :dust:

Thanks hun - my chart is being so frustrating! CM changed again, temp dipped even further... ahh! What is happening??

Tallmom - Thanks. :hugs: Yes I've been taking it at the same time, even on weekends give or take like 15-20 mins. I've been setting my alarm for 6am, even on weekends, which my hubby doesn't love, haha!

Stinas - No, I don't think I missed my surge. I hope not anyway! I've been doing opks since pretty early on. Plus I usually get sore boobs and some cramping right after I ov, which I haven't yet. I don't get tons of EWCM, but I think around ov time I get a slight increase in watery cm, which I haven't noticed yet either. Soooo I think FF is just getting used to my wacky temps. :)

Just keep bding all the time. Cover all your basics. lol FF can be weird I guess.
Im new to temping, but now that I know a bit more I am more prepared for next cycle. I have decided to do it every other day from end of af to when she is due again. I hope it happens soon...seeing a lady walking her baby today made me cry. To make matters worse...my dh said if it does not happen we can sell our big house, get an apt, drive crazy cars like Ferraris and go on vacation all the time lol I told him I would much rather stroll around town with my expensive stroller. lol
Wayyy to make me feel better!!! Men! Cant live with them, cant live with out them!

Af got me.
Tallmom I guess you were right. Instead of an implatation dip it was ovulation. So this cycle after I get a positive I am going to keep checking with opks just to be safe.
I have also decided to temp a little earlier in the day as well. On to a new an bighter cycle. I am an April baby and got married in April. Hopefully it's my month!

Aw, Stinas -- sorry to hear that AF came. It sounds like you have some great PMA for this new cycle, though! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->