List of TTC Charts Ladies

just got prescribe 50 mg of clomid i start taking it next cycle

Good luck, Alicia -- I took it for two cycles and I'm having an unmedicated cycle because I was traveling, but I'm not sure what the FS will recommend for next time.

yeah i didnt have to go see an fs luckily my obgyn prescribed it. bc of my temp chart last month.i take 50 mg for four cycles if nothing i go up to 100mg for four cycles. idk im worried and scared i just wanna get pregnant before the 100 mg

Well, I think they start most people on 50mg but it didn't do anything at all for me. I would say that if 50 doesn't work for 1 or 2 cycles, then ask them to up the dosage. The recommended use of Clomid is 3-6 cycles or something like that, because it can thin the uterine lining if taken for an extended amount of time. So you don't want to be on it for a really long time. Does that make sense? I hope it works right away for you!

yeah he said one month on one month off. i have to take 50mg and have 4 cycles of no success for him to prescribe 100mg

I see. The only advice I can give is this: if you can go in for monitoring, that will be best. My FS does a postcoital test, where she realized that Clomid caused me to have hostile CM -- google it, but basically it's too sticky and thick for the sperm to travel through. I was even taking the max dose of guaifenesin for the week leading up to ovulation and it was still bad. She also checked my follicle sizes, which showed her that the 50mg dose wasn't having good results on me, so she increased the dose after the 1st month. If I hadn't been monitored so closely, I would have been questioning why it wasn't working for me (CM issues), and I would have been taking too low a dose (follicles not growing quickly enough).

yeah idk if he will do that so soon. yet. i think he is gonna try this in 3 months he will start monitoring me and etc

Hey Alicia - Glad to hear things are moving in the right direction for you. Keep us posted. I have a feeling I may be headed down the Clomid road soon enough (when I bring in my charts to show my obgyn in Sept). When do you think your next AF is due for you to start taking it??

i have no clue last cycle was annovulatory and it was 20 days long my norm is about 30-32 days long idk what to think lol. i start taking clomid on cd 5-9 next cycle though.

WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON WITH MY TEMPS?!? If it's going to go up, then STAY up! DO NOT PLAY WITH ME and go up and bloody down like that!! OVULATE ALREADY DAMMIT!!

[/rant]

Thanks Little!! I hope this cycle works!!

Alicia - I hope this clomid works for you this cycle!! I dont know how that stuff works or what it is exactly, but it is something to get excited about!!

Birdie - I have no clue what your chart is saying. It confuses me. Up down up down...but then again...my looked great and look where it got me...AF and a slamming belly ache!

Sorry for the earlier rant. I just get so frustrated! This is worse than the TWW I'm sure of it. I SWEAR my OPK yesterday was darker than today's.

Sometimes I just want to cry.

Hey what does it mean when ur thermometer gives you same reading 4 days in a row do I need to replace the battery?

Ps Ive only had this thermometer for 3 cycles?
What kind do you guys use?

Alicia - Yeah I think if you get too many in a row that are exactly the same (which it looks like you do), it could mean that your battery is dying. I got mine at CVS. This is only my first cycle using it but it seems ok so far. :shrug:

Bridie - Don't be sorry, I feel that way too. This wait is DEF worse than the 2WW!

Sorry for the earlier rant. I just get so frustrated! This is worse than the TWW I'm sure of it. I SWEAR my OPK yesterday was darker than today's.

Sometimes I just want to cry.

Sorry, I know it's frustrating. I think the problem with OPKs is that they show increases in the LH even if it's not enough of a surge to actually ovulate. Your cycle last month was longer, does that usually happen with you?

I think you have to just keep BDing regularly and keep temping. If you can continue doing OPKs, then do them. If your body is trying multiple times to ovulate, it could look like it's coming and then you don't get the temp rise so you know it's not here yet. That temp rise is the only definitive piece of information saying you've ovulated. If you're feeling really fed up with the line OPK tests, you could switch to the smiley face ones because those give you a clear yes or no response. I haven't used them, but I think they're more expensive so you could keep a stash on hand so you can test when you think a line test is positive but aren't sure. Does that make sense?

Sorry again, TTC is hard work! :hugs:

Hey what does it mean when ur thermometer gives you same reading 4 days in a row do I need to replace the battery?

Ps Ive only had this thermometer for 3 cycles?
What kind do you guys use?

I know some people say that consistent temps are a sign that your thermometer battery is going bad. But ever since I started temping, my temps have been quite regular. At least during the first half of my cycle. The LP temps are all over the place, usually. I got my thermometer and started temping about 4 cycles ago, and in the first full cycle, there were lots of flat lines. I knew the battery couldn't be bad that quickly. And the fact that the temps fluctuate during the LP tells me that the thermometer is capable of reading various temps. If the temps seem to follow what your other signs (CM, OPK) are telling you, then trust them. At least, that's what I've been doing.

You should have a thermometer that reads to 2 decimal places as your temps could be fluctuating ever so slightly (by .1 or .2 degrees). If your thermometer only reads 1 dec place your temp gets rounded which could result in flat temps. Since I've switched to a more accurate therm my temps look alot nicer. Although I do still get flat temps from time to time ;)

Actually, mine is a BBT thermometer and it just goes to one decimal place. The TCOYF book also recommends one that goes to one decimal place, IIRC.

Can you please add mine as well? I am 8dpo today!! And how about teal if you know how to do it or lavender or whatever lol ty!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->