List of TTC Charts Ladies

I replaced my battery we will see what is says tomorrow

My bbt thermometer says Low when I turn it on....its brand new...so I dont know why it does that. Ill try to take a pic in the morn of it. Weird.

I have the bd brand it's suppose to be the best idk :( I hope this work but only morning will tell

I have no clue what brand I have. I got it off that website with all the tests...ummm...i cant think of the name off the bat. hmmm...

I also have the BD brand of BBT thermometer. It's a very light purple. I like it a lot.

I hope everyone else is doing great! I just got my crosshairs on FF today! So I'm 3DPO and I am going to have to start Progesterone soon, but I wanted to wait a few days. I really hate the side effects so I think I may wait a little longer this cycle.

My temps are finally staying up! Yay! I'm sure my OPK yesterday was positive....

Yay!!! Good luck this cycle!!!
I cant wait to ovulate!
I do have to say that my period was fast and very light this cycle. I had normal flow for less than 2 days and for 2 days just a liner. Weird.
Thank god its almost over! On to a newer positive cycle!

This charting thing is driving me a little nutty. :wacko: Would you ladies mind taking a peek at my chart?? My temps keep climbing but I don't know why. I'm 99% sure I haven't ovulated. The past few nights my sleep has been a little restless. Today I had woken up at 4:30 to pee, then took my temp at 6 after going back to sleep. Could that have caused it to be high? :shrug:

Yes, I think restless sleep can have an affect on temps and make them higher.

I would imagine restless sleep can effect it.
Dont stress over it. I like charting, but I refuse to fully go with it after last cycle. I have an almost perfect chart...until AF showed her ugly face. grrr

hey there, hope you guys are all okay, im still waiting to ov which should be just after next weekend. i get to see hubster too so better chance this month hopefully. we do have some preseed so will see if that helps at all. although we are all camping in our in-laws garden for the family get together so that will prove interesting to do a handstand straight after lol

I had crosshairs yesterday which put me at 4DPO. Temp plummeted this morning, so FF took away my CH - hopefully it's just a one off and my temp will be up again tomorrow! I've been getting twinges in my abdo as well, but that could be gas pains...

I had crosshairs yesterday which put me at 4DPO. Temp plummeted this morning, so FF took away my CH - hopefully it's just a one off and my temp will be up again tomorrow! I've been getting twinges in my abdo as well, but that could be gas pains...

FF did the same thing to me this cycle! But the temp went back up the next day and FF put the crosshairs back in the right spot. Good luck!

:haha: I had wierd pains all morning and was thinking that I would DEF get a positive opk....just did one and it's the lightest line ever. Damn
you gas pains!! :dohh:

Another random question for you ladies -- How come sometimes when you discard a temp on FF it disappears totally, other times the dot stays but it isn't connected by the lines? I tried discarding a few of my high temps to see if it would get rid of my crosshairs, which it did.

^ I was wondering the same thing.
I think FF is wacky sometimes.
I hate having long weird cycles!! I feel like it takes forever to O and forever to finish TWW...grrrrrr

Well, my temp went back up but not enough to give me my CH back - I can feel a long teary rant coming on, especially after reading some of the recently locked threads from yesterday.....

Another random question for you ladies -- How come sometimes when you discard a temp on FF it disappears totally, other times the dot stays but it isn't connected by the lines? I tried discarding a few of my high temps to see if it would get rid of my crosshairs, which it did.

I think it has to do with the range of temps showing. If the temp is too high, it just doesn't fit on the graph, but it might show up later if your LP temps are high enough.

Well, my temp went back up but not enough to give me my CH back - I can feel a long teary rant coming on, especially after reading some of the recently locked threads from yesterday.....

I'm sorry the temp didn't go back up all the way! Temping is good and bad. Good when things are clear and you can tell exactly where you are in the cycle. Bad when you only get one piece of data per day and you really want to know what's coming next! I hope it all makes sense in the next couple of days! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->