List of TTC Charts Ladies

Thanks again ladies. Yes, charting is frustrating in the moment when you want to know what's coming and what it all means, but I imagine it's helpful to look back at a complete cycle, which I haven't had yet.

I slept better last night, and took my temp right away at 6am (without laying there for a few minutes like I had been the past few mornings) and it was much lower this morning. I'm thinking that was the issue.

I'm going away for a little girls weekend, and I had originally planned to take my thermometer and temp, even though my friends would make fun of me. :haha: Now I'm thinking I'll just bring a few opks to keep an eye on things. We will be drinking and staying out late, so my temps probably won't be reliable anyway. I plan to :sex: tomorrow morning just in case, even though my eggie doesn't seem to have plans of showing any time soon.

How is everyone else??

I had a couple of drinks last night and noticed that my temp this morn was lower than it was on CD 1. So im guessing drinking effects it? Its beyond too early to ovulate, so im guessing thats what triggered a lower temp.
Should I discard the temp or just leave it since I know why its low?
Temping is sooo annoying lol

I have decided to bd every other night until AF is due. What do you ladies think? I will start any day now. I just feel like I will cover all the days this way. I thought I did last cycle...I bd day before + opk, day of, and day after...then... a few days later I had a temp dip, which we all thought was implantation...which ended up being O!!! At least thats what I think it could have been considering AF came according to my lp from that day on. How frustrating.
I was thinking since that happened maybe I should OPK even after I get my +?? Or will that not make a difference>? I use the CB Digital OPK.

I also had a really low temp after drinking. I thought drinking made temps go higher, and it has in the past for me. But I am glad to hear it made yours low, because now I don't feel like such a weirdo for that one really low temp.

if u look on my chart (1st pg ) i had a massive temp dip on cd8 , so it is normal, do u do opk aswell ?

drinking use to make my temp higher x

I also had a really low temp after drinking. I thought drinking made temps go higher, and it has in the past for me. But I am glad to hear it made yours low, because now I don't feel like such a weirdo for that one really low temp.

I will be more than happy to be a weirdo with you! lol
I am going out for drinks tom night...so ill see sat morn if my temps are down as well...then we can see if thats why.

if u look on my chart (1st pg ) i had a massive temp dip on cd8 , so it is normal, do u do opk aswell ?

drinking use to make my temp higher x

How are you feeling??? Are you getting a baby bump yet>?

not really, still very very sore, they thought it was eptopic at 4wk5day and had to have an op , they cudnt get to wotever it was thro my belly button so went thro my c-sec scar:cry: but when i got woke up was told it was an 8cm cyst on my ovary not the pregnancy :dance: ( sorry if ive told u this )
so im still mega bloated thro this , good only knows wot they do to u when ur in that operation theate :lol:

but ive had 2scans and all ok :dance:

Awesome news, honey! I hope that it continues going well for you. That must have been very scary to think it was an ectopic and then what a relief to find out that your bean was OK!

Im super glad to hear everything is ok honey!!! I could only imagine how scary that was for you!

Hotpink, looking good!

BridieChild, the link isn't opening for yours right now.

I cant tell myself...looks like a dip on cd 19 Birdie...did you OPK that day?

FF originally said I O'd on CD14 - but took crosshairs away again on about CD19.... my temps have gone up a little since then, but still no definite O shift

Hi ladies :hi: I hope all is well with everyone. I've been super busy lately!

I was surprised to see FF gave me my crosshairs today, but I really don't think I Od :shrug: usually my BBs get sore. But I hope I did O! Maybe I just missed my peak day?
And my temps aren't that high so Im thinking O didn't happen. Guess I'll have to wait and see!
:dust: to us all!

Hi ladies :hi: I hope all is well with everyone. I've been super busy lately!

I was surprised to see FF gave me my crosshairs today, but I really don't think I Od :shrug: usually my BBs get sore. But I hope I did O! Maybe I just missed my peak day?
And my temps aren't that high so Im thinking O didn't happen. Guess I'll have to wait and see!
:dust: to us all!

FF could be wrong too, earlier in my cycle it gave me crosshairs and took them away about 3-4 different times. I clearly haven't ovulated yet! :dohh: Trust yourself too, I haven't been putting all my faith in FF. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->