List of TTC Charts Ladies

I agree with Lisa...trust yourself....dtd as much as possible lol

I have a question....I have been looking at everyones charts and wondering why my temps are always in the high 96's and low 97's pre ovulation...why? Is that normal? Do I sleep with my mouth open or something? Everyone else is in the high 97's and low 98's. Just curious...I still get a + OPK, so I guess im ovulating ok...I can feel the cramping of it too, so I guess thats ok.

If you're worried about sleeping with your mouth open, you could temp vaginally. I haven't done that yet, but I think it's supposed to be more accurate.

If you're worried about sleeping with your mouth open, you could temp vaginally. I haven't done that yet, but I think it's supposed to be more accurate.

I have no clue if I am. I fall asleep with it closed, but who knows what happens when I'm asleep.
I heard that too, but it grosses me out a bit. :nope: can't do it.

OK, got my crosshairs back this morning and am now officially 3DPO - HOWEVER we didn't BD enough before during and after O because DH is going for SA tomorrow and we haven't been allowed - WAAAAH!! Bugger bugger bugger.... I'm already counting myself out this month.....

OK, got my crosshairs back this morning and am now officially 3DPO - HOWEVER we didn't BD enough before during and after O because DH is going for SA tomorrow and we haven't been allowed - WAAAAH!! Bugger bugger bugger.... I'm already counting myself out this month.....

You never know!!! I read yesterday on here that someone got a BFP and only DTD once!!!!!! So, there is always hope!!!!

I have been doing good with the whole "sperm meets egg" plan! Im excited! Just did an OPK and got a +!!! So DTD again tonight, tom, monday...then break on tue, then wed again, then back to every other day just to be safe. I think my DH is getting tired, but oh well, he knows how bad I want this and how important it is...not saying he does not want it, but as a woman, we always want it more.

I am going away next monday...do you ladies think I should temp while I am gone? I feel weird doing it because I am taking my cousin with us, not like she can hear an alarm in the am...maybe she wont notice?

I really hope this works out this month. FF says if I do, it will be the day after my birthday and 5 days before our 2nd wedding anniversary!...how great would that be!

Stinas - Will it stress you out more if you don't take your temp during that week?? If so, I say do it. If it won't bother you, then relax for the week. That would be amazing timing for your BFP! :)

Ladies check out my chart today, it's nuts. Haha. Maybe I was cold this morning?!! I showed my husband and he goes "Are you sure you were alive this morning when you took it?!" :rofl:

Lisa, mine was opposite! I'm 4DPO apparently and my temp shot right up this morning! It looks mad!

Hey ladies, hope you are all doing okay.
Just a quick one, due to ov in the next day or two if havent already - thermometer broke the other day so not been able to temp til new one gets here. i finally managed to see hubster over the weekend which was just in time for my cycle (well fx anyways), so we dtd (also with preseed to try) friday night, saturday night and sunday morning, sunday afternoon i had some very light pink staining and a little bit ths morning, would this just be because we havent done anything in 4 weeks or could it be something else? bit confused as not had it before.

I might just take it with me do it...if I miss a day, I miss a day...I will only be away for about 5 days. The days I travel, I probably wont be able to temp because I will not have enough sleep, if any at all, and will be waking up wayyyyyy before I normally take temp...too many hours to even use the online converter. Ill figure it out.

I got a quick +opk the other day...it was a night +....I peed about an hour later and got a -, probably from all the water I drank. Next morn a - again. I hope it was not a false +/smiley. I bd just in case, but last night my dh was super tired, we tried, but poor guy was soooo tired he just couldnt. That was a first. :-( Just a little bump in the "sperm meets egg" plan. Im going on to every other again starting tonight. Do you think I missed it?
I wake up super early on sundays for work, so I use the online converter....I always feel like its not that accurate. Should I discard my sundays temps? They are the only ones super high. Or should I just use the original temp and time? So far I just discarded them.

Lisa - lol
Birdie - maybe its a good sign?
Jelly - I didnt know about ovulation bleeding myself.

Stinas - You should be covered if that was your true pos since you have been sticking to the SMEP! I think false smilies are pretty rare, so maybe you just had a quick surge. Any cramping or anything?

Oh good....im glad to hear you guys say that!
I have been having slight cramping for a couple nights....Day before the smiley, day of and day after. Nothing crazy...but when laying down relaxing, you can feel it pretty good.
I sooo hope I have everything covered. Hopefully I can de stress on this vacation. I need a TTC break. haha

How are you guys doing today?

I'm okay thanks, done everything I can this month but not sure which day I started ewcm though as been up at inlaws and didn't get round to checking due to being so busy and endless queues for loo lol. Was annual family get together so two toilets between 24 people were not fun.

Its good that you got to have some fun with family!! It helps take your mind off ttc!

Not sure if you guys already know about this thread, but I like to compare my chart to these BFP charts...

https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-gro...pregnancy-charts-use-comparison-your-own.html

cool, thanks for that. always handy.

well i suppose im officially in tww now, feel a bit lost with no temps for this week :S
already off to a great start with an ear infection that appeared this morning so no running for me the next few days.

hope everyone is having a fab one.x

Jelly - yay for the tww!!! Ear infections suck! When I get them I like to warm olive oil soak a cotton ball a bit and sleep with it in my ear. It's very soothing.

My temps are not going up. I am cramping. Is that normal?

i would say thats about normal for me to be cramping, i have been the last few days. not sure about temps not shooting up, but you have had +ve opk. had a look at your chart and has gone up a little from your dip so thats good it is slightly higher. hopefully someone a bit more knowledgeable can help you with more info than i have.

well im off to the doctors today as feeling an awful lot worse this morning, was starting to feel better last night, but all gone downhill with this heatwave we are having in the uk and very little sleep. looks like antibiotics it will have to be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->