List of TTC Charts Ladies

Hi! Can you add my chart?

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/368989

I'm a big fan of red and orange, so I'd love either of those colours. :)

Thanks jelly!!!
Hope you feel better!!!

Welcome shump

I would love to be added to the chart list to stalk and get some feedback:) Any color is fine.

What does everyone think - this is first time my chart has looked like this, and that I didnt get an ov date

I would love to be added to the chart list to stalk and get some feedback:) Any color is fine.

What does everyone think - this is first time my chart has looked like this, and that I didnt get an ov date

welcome, to me that looks really good :)

I just wanted to say thanks to you all - it is nice to have a supportive place to come and have people answer your questions. I recently moved with my husband so I am in a new place, with new people and besides him -who doesnt need to hear about ovulating, mucus, and temps - I don't have anyone to ask. So thanks :)

Hi can u add me also Link is in my siggy. I'd like magenta. Be nice to have others opinion on ur chart :)

evening, how is everyone doing?

well im feeling worse today but the doctor said it would get worse before it got better so looks like i have tomorrow off work too.

only problem with being home bored is you end up thread stalking, very interesting what you can find out as normally i dont have a huge amount of time to look at all the different subjects etc.

one thing im really worried about is being ill this week. being 3 dpo it wont be long before i could potentially have implantation, bit concerned as to being ill can affect that at all. also cant use my temps properly as they will be raised slightly with this virus :S
oh well at least it is one more reason to not look into things too much this tww and will help keep me sane a litle while longer lol.

Hello, please add mine, you should see it below. Thanks!!!!!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/367b54

My temps are CRAAAAZY! Would like some feedback/advice :) xxxx

Looks like you may have ovulated. It will take a couple of days to know for sure, but I think it looks good...

Doesn't look too crazy to me!! :winkwink: I think you probably ovulated, just wait and see if the high temps continue. Good luck!

Welcome all newbies! Good luck!!!

Doing the whole SMEP is hard!!! DH was tired last night, so we skipped it...DTD tonight and will again sat, then we go on vacation, so we are going to take a break from it...im tired lol
I wonder when FF is going to give me crosshairs? My temp didnt drop until last night, then shot up this morn. So do I have to wait a couple days? Im curious as to what DPO I am now. I am on CD 21, but got a +OPK on CD 16. I have been having cramping down there for a few days now. Last 2 days they have been more constant and a bit more pressure. Hopefully its the beginning of something good!!!

Its still early, but they look good.

evening, how is everyone doing?

well im feeling worse today but the doctor said it would get worse before it got better so looks like i have tomorrow off work too.

only problem with being home bored is you end up thread stalking, very interesting what you can find out as normally i dont have a huge amount of time to look at all the different subjects etc.

one thing im really worried about is being ill this week. being 3 dpo it wont be long before i could potentially have implantation, bit concerned as to being ill can affect that at all. also cant use my temps properly as they will be raised slightly with this virus :S
oh well at least it is one more reason to not look into things too much this tww and will help keep me sane a litle while longer lol.

It always gets worse before it gets better! Sucks, but its true.
Still take your temps, just discard them. I think you should be ok even if you are 3DPO. It is what it is, cant do anything about being sick. :shrug:
Your chart is looking really good!!!

thanks chick, feeling a bit better this morning which is a good thing and not even had any painkillers yet. so looks like im on the mend :)

with your +ve on the 30th and that dip that follow it the next day or so could be your ov. you missed a temp on the 31st so maybe that was your increase. otherwise i would defo say the 3rd was your proper ov dip. that cramping could have been your ov too. hopefully the next few days will help to confirm.
aw bless ya, it is hard to keep bding when you are knackered. im sure you have done it enough to cover all bases chick.

My dotted crosshairs are back!! :dohh: Once again, I don't think I really ovulated. I had 2 days where I had a teeny tiny speck of EWCM, but never got a positive opk - and I've gotten positives before. No cramping or sore bb's which usually happens during/after ov. So, once again FF is messing with me!! :winkwink:

Hope everyone is doing well!!

My chart is totally confusing me. Ugh. I cannot tell if AF is on her way or not.

My chart is totally confusing me. Ugh. I cannot tell if AF is on her way or not.

Hopefully not!! Hard to tell though. Your temps are dropping but still relatively high, and above your coverline. I'm keeping my FX for you!! :thumbup:

I have no clue whats going on my chart. The days I discarded my temps are on sundays because I wake up much earlier and had to adjust the temps using the online adjuster. Do you think I should un discard them?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->