List of TTC Charts Ladies

evening, how are you all doing?

well im about 5dpo i think, and so far this tww is completely different to what it normally is, not yet got any symptoms. obviously i still have a week or so to go for them to show up, but i'm feeling quite good that they are at bay. hope i dont get any nausea like i normally do, could quite do without eating my own body weight of ginger this month lol. temps are still up so that it quite good and my ear infection has nearly gone away, strting feeling loads better yesterday. just have a light ringing in my ears but have been told can take a week or so for all that to sort itself out. just going to hold off driving until my balance etc is back to normal too, im still walking round a bit like im drunk :D

Jelly - our cycles are close! Ff gave me crosshairs today and says I am 3 dpo. Could be more though because my opk was cd16 but temp didn't rise until later. Weird.
I sooooo hope this is our cycles!!

Ooo that's fab ff has finally given you them, I think you are closer to 5 than 3 but fx and we will have to wait and see.

Do you know if you have to get an implantation dip on temps to help confirm you could be pg, or can you still have implantation without any dip or other symptoms at all?

My temp is holding steady. Today it was at 97.82, is way above my coverline. AF is due either today or tomorrow. Hopefully it stays ups.

Well if I discard that one wacky (really low) temp from last weekend, my crosshairs disappear once again. I give up! :haha:

My temp dropped today at 5dpo. Any thoughts? I had 2 drops last cycle but every month can be different. Fx

My temp dropped today at 5dpo. Any thoughts? I had 2 drops last cycle but every month can be different. Fx

Could be an implantation dip!! FX! How come some of your circles are open/not filled in, what does that mean??

Ooo that's fab ff has finally given you them, I think you are closer to 5 than 3 but fx and we will have to wait and see.

Do you know if you have to get an implantation dip on temps to help confirm you could be pg, or can you still have implantation without any dip or other symptoms at all?

I have a feeling its more like 5, but im just going to go with what FF says for now.
Do you think I bd on good days? Im going to bd again tonight if DH is not too tired when he comes home from work lol

I have no clue if you need a dip in order to confirm preg. I had a nice one last cycle and im not preg, so lets see.
What I find pretty weird is that every time I do an OPK, I still have a line, not as dark as control and dont get a smiley, but theres a line there. Is that weird or im just weird for looking at the digital lines?

My temp is holding steady. Today it was at 97.82, is way above my coverline. AF is due either today or tomorrow. Hopefully it stays ups.

It still is way above coverline. Did you test yet? Im getting anxious for you!!!
:dust:

Possible implantation dip...but you do have a lot of white dots...are you taking temp at same time?

10DPO and feeling yuck - REALLY sore boobs, nausea, headache, cramps.... took a ClearBlue digi and it was negative, so I'm guessing AF will be here next week....

10DPO and feeling yuck - REALLY sore boobs, nausea, headache, cramps.... took a ClearBlue digi and it was negative, so I'm guessing AF will be here next week....

Digitals suck! Do a FRER!!!! You might see a line if you are...plus 10DPO is still early!!!

Could be an implantation dip!! FX! How come some of your circles are open/not filled in, what does that mean??

I work nights so I take my temp random times but always within same range. Although they r open u can still see they are close to each other. I've been sleeping longer so haven't been able to take at 3 like i usually do. I hope it is implant dip, but had one last month at 5 dpo but wasn't at coverline so fx

I have a feeling its more like 5, but im just going to go with what FF says for now.
Do you think I bd on good days? Im going to bd again tonight if DH is not too tired when he comes home from work lol

I have no clue if you need a dip in order to confirm preg. I had a nice one last cycle and im not preg, so lets see.
What I find pretty weird is that every time I do an OPK, I still have a line, not as dark as control and dont get a smiley, but theres a line there. Is that weird or im just weird for looking at the digital lines?

I think you did bd on good days, so all hunky dory there chick, try not to worry. Supposedly it all stays up there for a good few days, up to a week I think, so there would have been plenty of swimmers waiting for eggy to come out of its house.
Well I had my dip in temp today, ff isn't giving me crosshairs as I couldn't take my temp over that period, should I try and 'fix' it so I get them and see where my coverline should be? I had the ov bleed so could do it to appear around that day.
When I do OPK it gets darker leading up to ov and then gets lighter, I use the darkest one as +ve and ignore the rest. If you are using a monitor I wouldn't read too much into the sticks as the monitors like the digi pg tests look at all types of info on there.

Well if I discard that one wacky (really low) temp from last weekend, my crosshairs disappear once again. I give up! :haha:

I've had a look at your chart but im not knowledgeable enough yet to properly decipher them. It's a shame none of the other ladies have been on the last week or so as they would have a better idea.

still not out yet! give another few days and do a frer, digi's are rubbish this early.

Thanks everyone - I think it would be a bloody miracle TBH - we didn't BD at the right time, and considering DH's shocking SA results.... anyway, staying positive....

Jelly - I would fix the temps and maybe just discard them so ff knows what's going on?
Make sure you add the o bleed.

That usually happens to me with the opk but usually by now there isn't a line anymore. It's weird. I hope I bd enough.
No symptoms. Just exhausted with a severe back ache and gas. Lol. Back ache could be from this crummy weather.

I must set up a chart it seems everyone uses the same site for this?

Also I've had no luck getting a basal thermometer. Will a regular digital thermometer do that displays to point 1 decimal point?

Thanks everyone - I think it would be a bloody miracle TBH - we didn't BD at the right time, and considering DH's shocking SA results.... anyway, staying positive....

I don't think there is ever a perfect time. Look at my last cycle chart. It looks like a preg chart and I can tell you that not.
I stopped believing in the "perfect" time to bd. That's all bs.
Positive thoughts will help. All you need is that ONE time or that ONE swimmer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->