List of TTC Charts Ladies

My temp dropped today at 5dpo. Any thoughts? I had 2 drops last cycle but every month can be different. Fx

Could be an implantation dip!! FX! How come some of your circles are open/not filled in, what does that mean??

I work nights so I take my temp random times but always within same range. Although they r open u can still see they are close to each other. I've been sleeping longer so haven't been able to take at 3 like i usually do. I hope it is implant dip, but had one last month at 5 dpo but wasn't at coverline so fx

looks like implant dip to me fx chick

Jelly - I would fix the temps and maybe just discard them so ff knows what's going on?
Make sure you add the o bleed.

That usually happens to me with the opk but usually by now there isn't a line anymore. It's weird. I hope I bd enough.
No symptoms. Just exhausted with a severe back ache and gas. Lol. Back ache could be from this crummy weather.

I've tried to fix the temps with some of mine from last cycle but for some reason cant manipulate it enough to get me oving on the monday, so will just have to ignore that and add a dpo onto what that says, just wondering if my coverline is a bit high too. if i discard them the crosshairs dissappear completely so may just have to go without any for this cycle and see how it goes.
I can use an average coverline myself based on last months chart and go about it that way.

stop worrying chick, im sure you have bd'd enough, it only takes 1 little swimmer remember!

Well if I discard that one wacky (really low) temp from last weekend, my crosshairs disappear once again. I give up! :haha:

I've had a look at your chart but im not knowledgeable enough yet to properly decipher them. It's a shame none of the other ladies have been on the last week or so as they would have a better idea.

Thanks for looking. My crosshairs are back again today, lol! :wacko: I've kind of given up on this cycle, and I'm surprisingly ok with it. Trying to chill out a little bit!

Temps still up today. Took a test and looks like a super faint line. So I am going to retest in the morning.

Thanks Ladies. I still do not believe what I saw was real. It was like a shadow, not really even pink. Hopefully it is darker tomorrow. I even made the hubby look to make sure I wasn't seeing things and he saw it also.

11DPO and still feeling bad - hurty boobs, nausea, nose bleeding, crampy....ugh. Someone check my chart for me please?

Your chart is looking good to me. It is still way above your coverline. When is AF due?

Ladies...have a wonderful week!! I am going on vacation tom morn. I am going to try to check in and try to OPK, but all I really want to do is sit on the beach and soak in the sun! haha
Good luck!!
xoxo

Jelly - I would fix the temps and maybe just discard them so ff knows what's going on?
Make sure you add the o bleed.

That usually happens to me with the opk but usually by now there isn't a line anymore. It's weird. I hope I bd enough.
No symptoms. Just exhausted with a severe back ache and gas. Lol. Back ache could be from this crummy weather.

I've tried to fix the temps with some of mine from last cycle but for some reason cant manipulate it enough to get me oving on the monday, so will just have to ignore that and add a dpo onto what that says, just wondering if my coverline is a bit high too. if i discard them the crosshairs dissappear completely so may just have to go without any for this cycle and see how it goes.
I can use an average coverline myself based on last months chart and go about it that way.

stop worrying chick, im sure you have bd'd enough, it only takes 1 little swimmer remember!

lol I know!!! Im just crazy!

Temps still up today. Took a test and looks like a super faint line. So I am going to retest in the morning.

yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
How exciting!!! Good luck!!!

My temp went back up but not a huge spike so idk. I have felt a little blushed earlier so maybe its going up.

Have a lovely break Stinas, see you when you get back.

Bridiechild - if you are already a day over last months dpo then thats a good sign, fx it holds off for you. with you being 10cd less too that must be a good sign too, although i apreciate how stressful irregular cycles can be.

momwannabe - 8 days to go until testing so still every chance, it looks like you had your implantation dip over the weekend. if you look at mine it didnt go straight down and i bet it doesnt go straight up to the top again either tomorrow which will then be similar to yours.

My temperature dropped this morning and :witch: showed her ugly face. I am back at CD 1.

My temperature dropped this morning and :witch: showed her ugly face. I am back at CD 1.

Sorry hun - good luck with this cycle!

I'm 12DPO and still scared to test. I feel a little better than yesterday, but still nauseous this morning, bloated and sore bb's.

I'm 12DPO and still scared to test. I feel a little better than yesterday, but still nauseous this morning, bloated and sore bb's.

Hope they are good signs for you chick, when if your af due, can you wait until then to test?

Ive not got any signs apart from lots of cm still, just wish there was an easier way of being able to tell apart from all this waiting and testing.

OH i know the feeling, i almost poas but realized my pee was to diluted, hopefully i can hold myself from doing it when i wake up, another girl got her bfp today and she is due same as me, i'm really happy for her but now i wonder what if i I can also get my BFP today!?!?!?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->