List of TTC Charts Ladies

After being told last month we had no chance of conceiving naturally due to the other halfs low motility, I found out today I am Pregnant.

FRER faint Pos so I did a digital and it confirmed I am indeed pregnant :baby:

https://i606.photobucket.com/albums/tt146/twilliamssbt/eb17534d.jpg

Am stunned and so pleased :happydance::cloud9:

well i caved when i got back home from work and did a test, of course it was bfn as only had my temp dip yesterday, but there was a shadow of a line which showed up straight away which i am putting down to an evap as didnt have proper colour and looked a bit grey. not going to test until friday now so hopefully if i am lucky this month it will show up a bit better. my temp went up again today which is hopeful and still no more symptoms apart from all of this cm, i do have a headache this evening but putting it down to being tired so an early night for me now.
off to go read my book for half hour and chill out from all the news updates, making me worry about my friends and family tonight as my cousin lives a mile or two away from some of the riots in london :(

After being told last month we had no chance of conceiving naturally due to the other halfs low motility, I found out today I am Pregnant.

massive congratulations to you both!! so pleased :happydance:

did you have any telltale symptoms different to all of your previous cycles?

massive congratulations to you both!! so pleased :happydance:

did you have any telltale symptoms different to all of your previous cycles?

I was determined not to symptom spot due to the high chance of a let down. However, as I watched my chart, I had a feeling after 4dpo. Huge implantation dip on 8dpo, and a dip below coverline on 2dpo.

Apart from that and more backache, only that after 3 shandys on Saturday night, I felt way more tipsy than I should have done and did not fancy my usual JD and Coke.

Thank you so much x

Well - AF is definitely on her way. Temp dropped today and I'm getting sticky pink-tinged CM. Going to start DH on Menevit and L-carnitine today and get ready for next cycle.

OH i know the feeling, i almost poas but realized my pee was to diluted, hopefully i can hold myself from doing it when i wake up, another girl got her bfp today and she is due same as me, i'm really happy for her but now i wonder what if i I can also get my BFP today!?!?!?

caved in and got bfn :( but temp went up more then usual. FX it stays that way.
Congrats on ur bfp

OH i know the feeling, i almost poas but realized my pee was to diluted, hopefully i can hold myself from doing it when i wake up, another girl got her bfp today and she is due same as me, i'm really happy for her but now i wonder what if i I can also get my BFP today!?!?!?

caved in and got bfn :( but temp went up more then usual. FX it stays that way.
Congrats on ur bfp

Chart looks good, don't be downhearted by the BFN, I have been testing since 6dpo because of how my chart looked this month. 9dpo was a very faint line on a frer that I was convinced by the DH was not there. I ripped it apart today and looked, and there was a line, just looked like an evap with little colour though, 10dpo frer was much darker which was why I did the digital.

Thank you x

:hugs: Bridie.

As for me, I am sooooo over this cycle!! Ready to move on already!! :coffee:

I have a question about my temp. I wasnt able to sleep but 3 hrs and my temp was 99, which is a huge spike, although i think i might sleep more later, my question is should i record this temp or discard it, and if i do sleep more later should i use that temp if i sleep more then 3 hrs? Or record whichever is the lowest? I have been sweating and have a trying to start headache due to being that hot but yet i'm not uncomfortable at all, i don't feel hot

I have a question about my temp. I wasnt able to sleep but 3 hrs and my temp was 99, which is a huge spike, although i think i might sleep more later, my question is should i record this temp or discard it, and if i do sleep more later should i use that temp if i sleep more then 3 hrs? Or record whichever is the lowest? I have been sweating and have a trying to start headache due to being that hot but yet i'm not uncomfortable at all, i don't feel hot

Record the spike for sure. Especially if taken close to your usual waking time. One temp out of syn with the others will not matter, its the pattern over time you are looking for, FF allows for the odd blip and it can always be discarded.

I have been hotter than hot for 5 days now, I take my temps in celsius but at one point at 9dpo I went up to 37.9 degrees in the day time. I only record my waking temps but usually check early evening time what its doing.

Record the spike for sure. Especially if taken close to your usual waking time. One temp out of syn with the others will not matter, its the pattern over time you are looking for, FF allows for the odd blip and it can always be discarded.

I have been hotter than hot for 5 days now, I take my temps in celsius but at one point at 9dpo I went up to 37.9 degrees in the day time. I only record my waking temps but usually check early evening time what its doing.

Well hope my ends up like urs, but it wasn't at my usual time probably y havent slept but 3 hrs, i've been going to sleep around 8-9-10 am (work nights) and last night was in bed at 3 bc i was falling asleep on the couch but then once in bed it was a light sleep, but i didn't feel hot, I was cold and under the covers cause of it (i'm always cold, grew up with no a/c and not used to it yet 8 yrs later lol), I hope it's a good sign but i will record the one from this afternoon if it's lower

Well hope my ends up like urs, but it wasn't at my usual time probably y havent slept but 3 hrs, i've been going to sleep around 8-9-10 am (work nights) and last night was in bed at 3 bc i was falling asleep on the couch but then once in bed it was a light sleep, but i didn't feel hot, I was cold and under the covers cause of it (i'm always cold, grew up with no a/c and not used to it yet 8 yrs later lol), I hope it's a good sign but i will record the one from this afternoon if it's lower

There have been periods where although my body was hot to touch, I felt cold, at 9dpo especially.

Make a note of the temp somewhere anyway hun, usually if you have woke after 3 hrs sleep thats a good time to take temp. You can always use FF's temp adjuster to alter temp to time you would usually wake. Better if poss to have temps at same time each day, however FF does work for irregular sleeping patterns too, fx hun x

There have been periods where although my body was hot to touch, I felt cold, at 9dpo especially.

Make a note of the temp somewhere anyway hun, usually if you have woke after 3 hrs sleep thats a good time to take temp. You can always use FF's temp adjuster to alter temp to time you would usually wake. Better if poss to have temps at same time each day, however FF does work for irregular sleeping patterns too, fx hun x

Thx and yes i record all temps, on Ov day i slept in 3 separate occasions and had 3 temps LOL

The second temp was a little lower but still high, hoping it stays that way, should get my test in the mail tomorrow and then the poas marathon starts lol

The second temp was a little lower but still high, hoping it stays that way, should get my test in the mail tomorrow and then the poas marathon starts lol

chart is looking good :)
im waiting for my ic's too which will either come today or tomorrow, my poas marathon will also start then. although im not very hopeful at the moment as i cant temp with my new bbt thermometer not here yet and my old one has proper given up the ghost now. keeping all of my fingers and toes crossed.
still no signs apart from the lots of cm i have had since last weekend and the last two days i have had incredible backache. it may be down to the way i am sitting at my desk though so not putting it down as a symptom.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->