List of TTC Charts Ladies

also just realised something else, last two cycles from 8/9 dpo i have had light spotting getting heavier until af showed up at 13ish dpo. not had anything like that so far so is that a good sign with lack of usual 'symptoms'?

hiya hunnie... my chart URL has changed, can you please edit it??? thank-you x

also just realised something else, last two cycles from 8/9 dpo i have had light spotting getting heavier until af showed up at 13ish dpo. not had anything like that so far so is that a good sign with lack of usual 'symptoms'?

anything different from other cycles is good signs

Cool will try to still be calm, positive and chilled out anout it all then.

how are you feeling today?

hoping for tomorrow to go really quickly so i can start my poas addiction lol. going to hold off until saturday morning with fmu, i know ill get a bfn if i test tomorrow evening and that will just get me down.
had a few crampy feelings this evening but dont know whether to put them down to trapped wind and a bit of a bad tummy due to me eating some wheat by accident today. i swear it gets everywhere you least expect it lol.

Sorry to pester but I am still waiting to be added to the list please, in pink if you will!!!

OOO I want mine on there:)

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/36aa76

If you could put it in some shade of pink:)

hoping for tomorrow to go really quickly so i can start my poas addiction lol. going to hold off until saturday morning with fmu, i know ill get a bfn if i test tomorrow evening and that will just get me down.
had a few crampy feelings this evening but dont know whether to put them down to trapped wind and a bit of a bad tummy due to me eating some wheat by accident today. i swear it gets everywhere you least expect it lol.

Same thing as u mild cramps but trying to associate to something else. tested and got bfn so will do again tomorrow. This am i was thinking about being pregnant as i never been and just had a weird feeling in my lower belly area, I guess my emotions were playing trick and was thinking i would get a bfp today, ugh dam mind and body conspiring against us

Same thing as u mild cramps but trying to associate to something else. tested and got bfn so will do again tomorrow. This am i was thinking about being pregnant as i never been and just had a weird feeling in my lower belly area, I guess my emotions were playing trick and was thinking i would get a bfp today, ugh dam mind and body conspiring against us

lol, well an opk fell out of the cupboard so thought what the hell, got this.
had a look at https://www.peeonastick.com/opkhpt.html and a bit so so on the result. was only just to see what would happen but not reading into it at all. i did do a post on tww and everyone is saying all different things which i thought they might, was hoping just for a bit of a laugh over it as i know they arent as accurate as a hpt. but oh well only time will tell.
as long as af isnt here for you yet you still hve a very good chance! x

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 3

anything different from other cycles is good signs

Yep, anything different from normal is a good sign, thats what alerted me to test. :thumbup:

lol, well an opk fell out of the cupboard so thought what the hell, got this.
had a look at https://www.peeonastick.com/opkhpt.html and a bit so so on the result. was only just to see what would happen but not reading into it at all. i did do a post on tww and everyone is saying all different things which i thought they might, was hoping just for a bit of a laugh over it as i know they arent as accurate as a hpt. but oh well only time will tell.
as long as af isnt here for you yet you still hve a very good chance! x

They should not be used instead of, however I had not many IC HPT left, so tried a few OPK from 6dpo, it had got dark again after going completely. At that point, no line on a one step HPT, however, I believe the Wondfo ones appear to be better looking at FF photos. The HPT looked like an evap line every day from 6dpo till 10dpo when I finally got a good line, by that time, I had a better line on a frer and Clearblue digi that were pos. My OPK is still the same colour as yours. I did notice though, that its the opposite to when you ovulate, usually when looking for surge of LH the OPK gets darker through the day, however when pregnant, its darker with an FMU and gets a bit lighter through the day.

FX for you hun, need some more people in 1st trimester :thumbup:

Thanks chick, I'm on a uk local forum we set up from the wedding website I was on and posted in there too, two of my friends both had the same, darker opk before darker pg test so I have my fx. I still know they aren't accurate and could just have an lh surge but it's strange that even for ov I never get them that dark. Going to shops after work tonight if ic's don't turn up today so will know then x

Thanks chick, I'm on a uk local forum we set up from the wedding website I was on and posted in there too, two of my friends both had the same, darker opk before darker pg test so I have my fx. I still know they aren't accurate and could just have an lh surge but it's strange that even for ov I never get them that dark. Going to shops after work tonight if ic's don't turn up today so will know then x

Oooooh, I miss POAS lol xxx

you can still poas, but you already know what the result will be lol

FX :happydance::thumbup::happydance::thumbup:

FX :happydance::thumbup::happydance::thumbup:

thanks chick

how are you today, will you be testing again? :dust:

i did about an hour ago after work and was bfn but pee was diluted, i will be going to sleep soon and will test when get up FX

well it was another BFN, thing about my temp i took it before going to sleep to compare and it was the same when i woke up, weather been nice and cool could that have affected my pre sleep temp keeping it within my bb temp?

that is possible as when ive been cold in the night ive had lower temps in the morning, hence why i didnt bother doing it when i was camping the weekend of ov, im always cold when i wake up from camping and affects my temps by a degree or so. sorry about your bfn but still a chance as the witch is still not here x

Had another temp dip at cover line. Either af is on her way, which kind of feels like it but FX its not and will get a bfp.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->