List of TTC Charts Ladies

My fingers and toes are crossed for you chick, I know you can get tw dips and be triphasic or whatever but i dont fully understand all that with it only being the 2nd month charting.

My temp went up again, got another so faint you would miss it test but im ruling everything out until i get something proper as could be an evap within the time.
Had more funny feelings like my tummy feeling really full for want of a better word and that i should go to the loo, but went and nothing, im so sure af is round the corner with some of the feelings i have been getting. af officially due tomorrow as 13dpo then and thats when has made an appearance last few months so will see. just hate this waiting.

Oh I know the feeling too af due anytime after tomorrow should be Monday but sometimes it can be early. I hope that's what's going on with my chart. The wait is sooo frustrating

Ive had a look and compared it to my chart last month and i got a dip a day or two before af showed up, but i was spotting then anyways and had been for a few days.
Hope if it is af it hurries up about it so you can get it out the way and give it all another good bash hun, if it isnt hope it shoots back up for you tomorrow.x

My fingers and toes are crossed for you chick, I know you can get tw dips and be triphasic or whatever but i dont fully understand all that with it only being the 2nd month charting.

My temp went up again, got another so faint you would miss it test but im ruling everything out until i get something proper as could be an evap within the time.
Had more funny feelings like my tummy feeling really full for want of a better word and that i should go to the loo, but went and nothing, im so sure af is round the corner with some of the feelings i have been getting. af officially due tomorrow as 13dpo then and thats when has made an appearance last few months so will see. just hate this waiting.

I got a faint line like that on a frer the day before I got my positive chick, my tummy also felt really full, and don't talk to me about needing the loo and only piddling a small amount. I really can't stray too far from a loo atm, although thirsty is not the word either. I sent DH to shop 30 mins ago to get me two fruit pastille ice lollies to suck on. Did he grumble lol.

fx for you x

hey ladies!!!!!
I have been away in the Bahamas for the past few days! AMAZING!! Totally needed the time away. Let me tell you....its super nice not to know what DPO you are!!! I didnt know if I was going to temp while I was away, but I couldnt help myself...except for one day I didnt do it. So far so good I guess.
I have a lot of whiteish sticky stringy cm...for the past 4 days or so. What does that mean? What do you think of my chart? Im starting to have a dry throat/cough...but that might be from the cold drinks and crazy AC.

twilliamssbt - CONGRATS!!!! Super excited for you!!!

How is everyone doing?

I got a faint line like that on a frer the day before I got my positive chick, my tummy also felt really full, and don't talk to me about needing the loo and only piddling a small amount. I really can't stray too far from a loo atm, although thirsty is not the word either. I sent DH to shop 30 mins ago to get me two fruit pastille ice lollies to suck on. Did he grumble lol.

fx for you x

lol, i bet he loves running errands really, all for a good cause.
when my friend was pregnant she had a thing for ice her whole pregnancy and everywhere she went she had to have it. he even had to go to mcdonalds 4am in the morning to go get some one night cos she woke up and needed some. bless him.

hey ladies!!!!!
I have been away in the Bahamas for the past few days! AMAZING!! Totally needed the time away. Let me tell you....its super nice not to know what DPO you are!!! I didnt know if I was going to temp while I was away, but I couldnt help myself...except for one day I didnt do it. So far so good I guess.
I have a lot of whiteish sticky stringy cm...for the past 4 days or so. What does that mean? What do you think of my chart? Im starting to have a dry throat/cough...but that might be from the cold drinks and crazy AC.

twilliamssbt - CONGRATS!!!! Super excited for you!!!

How is everyone doing?

ooo i bet you had a fabulous time there. perfect for relaxing and not worrying about things.
your chart is looking really good, fx stays up like that. not sure about cm but im also having lots of it still, one day a bit watery but white, the next day could be a bit sticky and white.

well my af is kinda due today with me being 13dpo. really worried its going to turn up. in fact i'll probably worry all week if it is or not as my longest cycle was 37 days.
did another ic and im sure i could see something there an awful lot more easily than yesterday and friday, and can still see it on there a bit unlike the others. as when they dried they faded a bit. still not counting any chickens yet though.
had a few crampy feeling last night in all different places but trying not to look into those, or anything else really. my friend says im reverse symptom spotting and if i do it anymore she will shoot me lol.

Jelly tots, your chart looks promising! And that OPK was very positive! :wacko: That's gotta be a good sign!

Congrats twillia! H&h 9 mo. to you!

Stina, I've got my fx for ya! I had that cm too yesterday and I think I Od a couple few days ago.

My cycle was another long one :( but im pretty sure I Od Thurs. Or Friday. My temp finally went up above 97.9, slightly anyway. My DP is working odd hours so we didn't get to bd as much as I would have liked. Let's hope those swimmers hung in there!!

Hopefully those swimmers will be fine and got there all okay, as they say it only takes one so still a good chance. fx for you chick.

Wow, tallmom -- I was just thinking about you, and checking out your chart. Just remember, those spermies live for a long time after BD! It just takes one! I have my fingers crossed for you.

tested bfn but temp went up slighlty, af due tomorrow fx temp goes up tomorrow

Jelly - I had a WONDERFUL time!!! It really sucks to be back...its cold and rainy now...to top it alllllll off, i have a cough, sore throat, runny nose and feel horrible! I feel my tan melting off.

Tallmom - Thank you!! I hope its our cycle. Seeing my bff's baby really makes me imagine what it will be like to have my own. I cant wait. DH has been asking and talking about it much more, which makes me want it even more. Its time and im getting impatient.
I hope you get yours soon! Long cycles are awful!!!

:hi: ladies! Can I join you too? My chart is in my siggy.....
This isnt my first time temping but it is my first time temping after taking fertility meds. I'm REALLY hoping my temps go back up tomorrow after having a dip today....

Just wondering if I can get your advice - since you obviously all chart! I'm wondering if at 10dpo a rise is a good thing? I've had brown spotting since 7dpo (not much) and I think it's finally stopped. AF due in 4/5 days.

What do you ladies think of my chart/chances?

Thanks xx

:hi: ladies! Can I join you too? My chart is in my siggy.....
This isnt my first time temping but it is my first time temping after taking fertility meds. I'm REALLY hoping my temps go back up tomorrow after having a dip today....

Welcome!!!
your chart looks good...nice dip today!!
Good luck!

Just wondering if I can get your advice - since you obviously all chart! I'm wondering if at 10dpo a rise is a good thing? I've had brown spotting since 7dpo (not much) and I think it's finally stopped. AF due in 4/5 days.

What do you ladies think of my chart/chances?

Thanks xx

They say spotting is a good thing? Implantation bleeding. I myself have never had it, nor my BFP, so I personally would not know...but from what I read its good.
Chart looks good. fx to you!!

Thanks Stinas! Hoping my temps stay high. So worried I'm going to get AF :(

Hi, Lisa!

Wilsey, I think your chart is looking very good. I had spotting around 7DPO last cycle, and it didn't result in a BFP, but let me tell you, I was excited to see it! I hope it is a good sign for you!

Thanks LittleBird! I'm trying not to get my hopes up and I probably wouldn't be if my temp hadn't gone up this morning. I was so surprised I tested again right away and it was 36.84 the first time and 36.87 the second! I was so sure it was going to be lower and then lead into AF.

There is still time for it to drop of course but really hoping it won't!! :D

Thanks LittleBird! I'm trying not to get my hopes up and I probably wouldn't be if my temp hadn't gone up this morning. I was so surprised I tested again right away and it was 36.84 the first time and 36.87 the second! I was so sure it was going to be lower and then lead into AF.

FX it stays up :happydance::happydance:

temp rise is a really good sign, mine did that too

My Ovulation Chart

I got my positive the day after the temp rise, in the evening after few fluids in 4 hrs, I just could not wait till the next day, I just kind of knew it would be positive, but still shook uncontrollably when I saw it was.

The chart was also so completely different from my chart the month before, and if this is true in your case, its even better chick.

fx x

Thanks twilliamssbt!

This is my first month charting so have nothing to compare it with :(

I did start temping two days before AF arrived last month and those two days (CD25 and CD26) it was around 36.49 so my temp really has tomorrow (CD24) to head towards 36.49. If it stays up I won't be able to help getting my hopes up!! :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->