List of TTC Charts Ladies

Thanks twilliamssbt!

This is my first month charting so have nothing to compare it with :(

I did start temping two days before AF arrived last month and those two days (CD25 and CD26) it was around 36.49 so my temp really has tomorrow (CD24) to head towards 36.49. If it stays up I won't be able to help getting my hopes up!! :dohh:

Thats looking good, mine did not go anywhere near as high 36.8 last month, after 4 or 5 dpo, I seemed to flat line till AF arrived, and my temp only dropped the day AF arrived.

If you only have a few days till AF should arrive, try a FRER any time from tomorrow, or a Clearblue digi and good luck xx

Thanks :) I'm a wuss and I'm going to wait until the day AF is due. (assuming I don't get it). I don't want to see a BFN and I'm worried about having a chemical!

Thanks Stinas! Hoping my temps stay high. So worried I'm going to get AF :(

Keep positive!! Try not to think of what DPO you are...keep yourself occupied. It really does help even though it is hard to do.

Ladies...I'm kind of confused. I decided to poas but I did a cb digital opk because I just knew it would be wasting a stick...well....I got a smiley. What does this mean? Am I pregnant? Totally lost. Going to do a frer tom morning. Am I getting my hopes up for nothing? I cant be ovulating since i already got a smiley earlier and my temps are pretty high. I'm confused.

Hello to the newbies on here, will try and keep a look on you charts, but kep us updated on how you are doing.

Hey Stinas, I had that happen, look on the link on one of my posts on this thread over the weekend and you will see my very positice opk, its darker than the control line. two of my friends got their bfps not long after getting a very pos opk so here's fx for us both.

af still isnt here and still having some funny feelings in my tummy so no idea whats going on. did another ic this morning and the faintest of lines, I think it was the teeniest bit darker than yesterdays. was certainly quicker and clearer to appear so will see as could be an evap still.

Wilesy, your chart looks awesome!! It's very good for your temps to go up at 10dpo! :happydance:

Stinas, I think you should test if you are comfortable doing so :) your temps are still going up and I also have heard that some women get positive OPKs when they are pregnant! :thumbup:

My temp went up again today, and my chart looks different from all the others so far.
So far so good :)

Ladies...I'm kind of confused. I decided to poas but I did a cb digital opk because I just knew it would be wasting a stick...well....I got a smiley. What does this mean? Am I pregnant? Totally lost. Going to do a frer tom morning. Am I getting my hopes up for nothing? I cant be ovulating since i already got a smiley earlier and my temps are pretty high. I'm confused.

yep, I ha pos OPK's from 6dpo till after my pos HPT. LH and HCG are very similar hormnes, although HCG has that little something extra, which is why a HPT will not detect LH, only HCG.

Seriously try a HPT, :thumbup:

Hello to the newbies on here, will try and keep a look on you charts, but kep us updated on how you are doing.

Hey Stinas, I had that happen, look on the link on one of my posts on this thread over the weekend and you will see my very positice opk, its darker than the control line. two of my friends got their bfps not long after getting a very pos opk so here's fx for us both.

af still isnt here and still having some funny feelings in my tummy so no idea whats going on. did another ic this morning and the faintest of lines, I think it was the teeniest bit darker than yesterdays. was certainly quicker and clearer to appear so will see as could be an evap still.

try doing a test this evening, some people get a better result early evening, me included, although my confirmation at docs was an fmu on thursday. Also iF ic's are showing what you think is an evap, try frer or clearblue digi chuck, it may take away all that guesswork x :thumbup:

So I just read that after conception the cervix gets higher and softer. Sometimes it happens a few days before AF is due or later on in the pregnancy. Usually after O the cervix drops lower and feels harder like the tip of the nose. Well Tmi alert, but my cervix is still high and soft. I feel like that's a good sign. It's not really a reliable symptom though because it can be different for everyone. But, my BBs are getting bigger and are tender :) Anyway thought I'd share the cervix thing, it's one more thing to check ;)
Wow it's really hard not to get my hopes up! It's been so long since I've been in the 2ww!

Thanks I will give it a go tonight, just have to make sure I dont drink too much this afternoon.
I've got some frer's coming this week so will wait until they arrive and keep going with the ic's until then.

Just been to loo as thought af had arrived and hadn't so all still good on that front.
Had my lunch, less than usual too and feel incredibly full, didnt even eat that much yesterday either as my appetite has disappeared somewhat. Maybe I'll be hungry at teatime instead, hope so not like me to go off food lol.

Looks like we are getting ready for some BFPs! Good luck stinas, jelly tots, and Tallmom2b! :dust:

I'm 3DPIUI today, and I'm not feeling anything symptoms yet, but I won't start worrying for a few more days.

Looks like we are getting ready for some BFPs! Good luck stinas, jelly tots, and Tallmom2b! :dust:

I'm 3DPIUI today, and I'm not feeling anything symptoms yet, but I won't start worrying for a few more days.

Fx crossed for you too!!! Is this the first try with IUI? :dust:

No, this is the 2nd one. It's funny how my mind goes between thinking I will definitely get pregnant -- after all, I'm getting all those spermies past the vagina and cervix. But at the same time I think I will definitely not get pregnant, since it's been 4 months since my last miscarriage, and I have had one failed IUI. Argh! The 2WW is madness, I tell ya!

It certainly is madness, hope this cycle works for you chick, fx and :dust: for you x

Is anyone admining this thread? I have asked a couple of times to be added to the list but so far no one has added me :(

idk what happened to her i thought mine was added but it isn't so who know's but other girls on here will look at ur chart if needed

Hotpink is in charge of the thread and first post, but she hasn't been on in the last two weeks. Maybe with it being summer break she has gone away on holiday.

Ive had a look and from my experience looks like you are getting your ov dip, not sure if you opk too but i'd get bd'ing just in case chick x

Bfn on frer. I kind of knew it. I still don't get why I would get a smiley on the opk yesterday. Do I still have a chance? I have a super runny nose, sore throat and a caugh. Temp wen through the roof today and I don't have a fever. I'm confused.

Bfn on frer. I kind of knew it. I still don't get why I would get a smiley on the opk yesterday. Do I still have a chance? I have a super runny nose, sore throat and a caugh. Temp wen through the roof today and I don't have a fever. I'm confused.

Yep you still have a chance, my OPK's were darker than HPT's, try again in a few days.

Have you got a link to your chart ?

Stinas, as long as AF is not here you've got a chance :hugs:

:hi: everyone!!!

after my temp dip yesterday, temp is back up today yay... I hope it keeps going up... :hugs:

good luck to everyone testing soon, I hope we get our :bfp:s :hugs: :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->