List your IVF Successes here

Loving all this good news ladies!! Congrats Addie on your twins! Double the fun!!

We didn't test for gender. Did you? Your so lucky if u already know!! We find out when we get the cvs test in nov what we are having I am so excited.

you don't have to specifically test for Gender...the PGD tells you!!!!

We did genetic testing because we are carriers for Cystic Fibrosis so they were looking for a specific thing. They were testing to make sure the babies were healthy and free of CF. They told me they didn't test for gender.

We didn't test for gender. Did you? Your so lucky if u already know!! We find out when we get the cvs test in nov what we are having I am so excited.

you don't have to specifically test for Gender...the PGD tells you!!!!

We did genetic testing because we are carriers for Cystic Fibrosis so they were looking for a specific thing. They were testing to make sure the babies were healthy and free of CF. They told me they didn't test for gender.

hmmmm ok.

Well I guess at 13+3 weeks I feel safe enough to share mine:winkwink:

Name: Debbie82
How long TTC: 3+ years
Diagnosis or any known issues: Very low SA
Treatments you tried before IVF: Nothing
How many IVF did you do before success: Blessed to be first time lucky
Are you using donor eggs or sperm: No
Protocol (meds taken): Prostap on CD21 to DR, menopur 12 days then Trigger
How many follicles at ER: 6 or 8 can't remember
How many eggs retrieved: 10, 8 good enough for ICSI
How many eggs fertilized: 6
How many days between ER and ET: 5
How many and quality/rating of embryos/blasts transferred: 2 not so good early blasts - graded 1BC & 1CC
How many days bed rest: No actual bed rest
Symptoms or issues during 2WW: Nausea @ 5dpt 5dt
What day you got your BFP: 6dpt 5dt
HPT before blood test: Just a few
Number of first beta: 150 @ 9dpt 5dt
Number of babies: 2
Anything else you would have wanted to know before you started this process: That you don't need lot of eggs, ooze PMA and most importantly top grade embryos for it to work. I got 2 embies as in all honestly I think my clinic thought I'd be lucky for 1 to stick never mind 2. I cried all 2ww as was convinced I needed AA graded embies for it to work.

Wow Debbie - twins!!!!!
Congratulations!!!!!!! I will post too once I've had my 12w scan xxxx

Congrats to all the lucky ladies who have BFPS now :)

I am having EC on tuesday but i am a poor responder and only showed 4 follies on fridays scan :-( the sizes were- x1 21, x2 10's and x1 8.
Nurse seems to think we would be lucky to get 2-3 eggs but she also said it only takes one good egg to fertilise and then we have our embryo.
I am trying to be positive but very hard and dh is struggling too as we expected a lot more eggs to give us more chance seeing as i am only 30 :-(
Would love to think i will be posting on here by the end of the mth but i know our chances are very low now xxx

Congrats Addie and Debbie for your twins,
Wish you H&H 9 months

I have a question for you ladies
I had my period 3rd day i stopped the meds, and for some reason i went and did DAY3 blood hormone levels and i got very strange results

FSH 6.5
LH 1.0
E2 15
Prolactin 47

I know FSH is normal and prolactin is elevated but what worries me the most are the LH & E2 are very low is it normal after a failed IVF with all the meds still in my body or I am right about my worries ??
the problem is thatmy doctor is on a conference abroad for 2 weeks and i cant see him , i can't survive all that long with such worries i will go crazy :(

a friend of mine told me that it wasn't the right time to do the BW with all the meds still in my system and i should have waited at least one cycle meds-free before doing any BW

I am very confused i tried to google but nothing helped

Finally my turn to post here :)

Name: Sarah
How long TTC: 2+ years
Diagnosis or any known issues: Unexplained Infertility but polyps removed by D&C in Sept 2011
Treatments you tried before IVF: 4 IUIs, 3 with clomid, 1 with injectibles
How many IVF did you do before success: First time lucky :)
Protocol (meds taken): BCP for 3 weeks. Then for stimming: 75 IU repronex, 75 IU Gonal F, upped to 150 IU of Gonal F half way through stimming due to low response, 250mcg cetrotide for last 3 days of stimming. After ER: prometrium, baby aspirin, estrace
How many follicles at ER: 8
How many eggs retrieved: 6 including 1 immature
How many eggs fertilized: 5
How many days between ER and ET: 3
How many and quality/rating of embryos/blasts transferred: 2 high quality embryos (10 cell) rated 18 and 18+ on a 20 point scale.
How many days bed rest: 2 after ET but then took it really easy
Symptoms or issues during 2WW: Bloating, constipated, tired
What day you got your BFP: 10dpt 3dt
HPT before blood test: 2, an IC then a FRER
Number of first beta: 520 at 12dp3dt
Number of babies: Not sure yet
Anything else you would have wanted to know before you started this process: That you don't need lot of eggs for it to work, try to keep a positive outlook on it all, take one day at a time and try not to let the numbers get to you. Most of all, trust your Doctor!!!

Congrats Harvest! Fantastic news!!

Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months!

:dust::dust::dust:

AfricQueen: It is not about the quantity it is quality I think it will work out great for you.:thumbup:

Finally my turn to post here :)

Name: Sarah
How long TTC: 2+ years
Diagnosis or any known issues: Unexplained Infertility but polyps removed by D&C in Sept 2011
Treatments you tried before IVF: 4 IUIs, 3 with clomid, 1 with injectibles
How many IVF did you do before success: First time lucky :)
Protocol (meds taken): BCP for 3 weeks. Then for stimming: 75 IU repronex, 75 IU Gonal F, upped to 150 IU of Gonal F half way through stimming due to low response, 250mcg cetrotide for last 3 days of stimming. After ER: prometrium, baby aspirin, estrace
How many follicles at ER: 8
How many eggs retrieved: 6 including 1 immature
How many eggs fertilized: 5
How many days between ER and ET: 3
How many and quality/rating of embryos/blasts transferred: 2 high quality embryos (10 cell) rated 18 and 18+ on a 20 point scale.
How many days bed rest: 2 after ET but then took it really easy
Symptoms or issues during 2WW: Bloating, constipated, tired
What day you got your BFP: 10dpt 3dt
HPT before blood test: 2, an IC then a FRER
Number of first beta: 520 at 12dp3dt
Number of babies: Not sure yet
Anything else you would have wanted to know before you started this process: That you don't need lot of eggs for it to work, try to keep a positive outlook on it all, take one day at a time and try not to let the numbers get to you. Most of all, trust your Doctor!!!

Congrats can not wait to find out how many you are having!!

Hi ladies :wave:.. Hopefully this weekend I'll be posting here!! I got my :bfp: on Monday at 5dp 5dt! Confirmed by a beta aswell (it was only 23 because it was so early) but just waiting for my second beta on Friday to confirm that the numbers are going up quickly enough. I'm starting to get so excited now :happydance:

Wishing - Can't wait to see your full post on Friday :)

Harvest - Congrats again! Still so excited for you and can't wait to see how many you are having!

Name: Jess
How long TTC: 3 yrs
Diagnosis or any known issues: Unexplained Infertility , 1 ovary and tube
Treatments you tried before IVF: Several IUIs with Clomid, femara and injectibles
How many IVF did you do before success: First time lucky
Protocol (meds taken): Gonal F, Menopur, Ganirelex, after ER PIO
How many follicles at ER: 17
How many eggs retrieved: 17
How many eggs fertilized: 11
How many days between ER and ET:2
How many and quality/rating of embryos/blasts transferred: 2 Grade A perfect
How many days bed rest: 4ish
Symptoms or issues during 2WW: Bloating, constipated, sooo tired
What day you got your BFP: 7dp 2dt
HPT before blood test: About 20 :) FRER!!!
Number of first beta: 189
Number of babies: TWINS!!!
My advice is to rest as much as possible after the transfer. I also did 3 months of acupuncture prior to IVF and I think that is why my one ovary produced so many follies :) Good luck ladies!

Congrats to all the new BFPS!

We got 2 eggs from EC from 4 follicles so we were upset but we are lucky to have x1 embryo and i am going for my 2 day transfer today :) i pray i will be putting my success story on here in 2wks time! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->