List your IVF Successes here

i do love this thread
congrats to all of the BFPs
I am on my 2ww today is 7dp5dt and no symptoms at all :(
this is my second ICSI hope it works this time

wish me the best

thanx a lot Elizabeth
do you have any idea if charting bbt still work with ICSI with all the meds and PIO shots? i know progestrone raises body temp but can charting be reliable?

well I only got put on progesterone after the retrieval so...I did chart but I did not notice any craziness on my temps.

i do love this thread
congrats to all of the BFPs
I am on my 2ww today is 7dp5dt and no symptoms at all :(
this is my second ICSI hope it works this time

wish me the best

Not everyone has symptoms. Some ladies have none at all. Hang in there. When will you test?

I agree with Rosa. I am 5 weeks and 1 day pregnant and I still have no consistant symptoms. Heart burn here n there and only once did I throw up. Symptoms do not mean much.

Addie, let's not forget about the "incident" at the dinner table...:rofl:

thanx ladies, you rock :)
my dr is strict about testing 14dpt it will be next sunday and i find it a looooooooong wait, i think i will do hpt earlier thursday or friday max, i cant wait that long i also prefer to t

I am so glad i came across this thread!

after speaking to several friends and reading about people's experiences on this thread, i am seriously considering moving straight to IVF and forgetting doing 3 x IUI, which will be just as expensive as one IVF probably. just want to be pregnant now - don't want to wait anymore.

good luck everyone, H&H 9 months to PG ladies and baby dust to those still waiting x

Bump! I love to hear the stories of women who only had 6 or fewer retrieved eggs. My retrieval is on Friday and I only have about 11-12 follies, with only 3 of them being nice and big. I know I still have time, but come ON, eggies! GROW!!!

Would love to hear more success stories! :happydance:

I had 18 retrieved...only 13 were big enough to fertilize...8 matured nicely but only ONE was a good one (after genetic testing) and that ONE little guy seems to be making it :D

If u don't mind me asking what did u diffident testing for. I did it as well.

If u don't mind me asking what did u diffident testing for. I did it as well.

My doctor only said that if we had 5 or more Embryos she wanted to do PGD to rule out any genetic abnormalities (as they can later end up in a MC anyway) due to my age and such

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->