List your IVF Successes here

Congrats LL Bean :) So awesome that your doctors decided to do that, I hope you have a very happy and healthy 9 months!!

Would you mind posting your full IVF success story (from the template a few pages back)?

Congrats LL Bean :) So awesome that your doctors decided to do that, I hope you have a very happy and healthy 9 months!!

Would you mind posting your full IVF success story (from the template a few pages back)?

where is the template?

Nevermind! you already did it...I must have accidently missed page 37 where you posted :) Sorry about that!

congrats elizabeth
for me I had a chemical pregnancy and i was devastated, i had a faint + on hpt but beta was only 14 on 12dp5dt and i will test again tomorrow second beta to make sure it's over, i will schedule with the doctor to discuss what happened and next step

I will keep a good thought for you. I have heard time and time again that the average of times for IVF to be successful is about 1.5 (so 2 really) I honestly think what helped was to screen out the unhealthy ones with the PGD tests.

Sending you hugs, Mooney! My first cycle was a bust and I know how you must feel now. Just keep the faith and TRY AGAIN. I was 2nd time lucky :thumbup:

I had a chemical the first round as well. They said embryos were not as strong. My second cycle they were very strong and I am pregnant. Good luck!!

I just want to say how thankful I am for this thread. I literally read the successes every day! :blush: I just transferred 2 grade A/B today, on day 3. I love seeing how many of you had success with these stats. :flower:

Yes we had 2 embryos transfered. We did genetic testing so I know they are healthy but we have to confirm it with a CVS test at 10 weeks. So can't wait till that is over so I can fully relax and enjoy this.

Yes we had 2 embryos transfered. We did genetic testing so I know they are healthy but we have to confirm it with a CVS test at 10 weeks. So can't wait till that is over so I can fully relax and enjoy this.

so you know the sex too? TELL ME!!!! So happy for you...I so wanted twins too, but happy with my one little guy

Congrats to all the :BFP:!! How wonderful!

Happy and healthy 9 months to all of you! And congrats addie on your twins! Double good luck to you!

We didn't test for gender. Did you? Your so lucky if u already know!! We find out when we get the cvs test in nov what we are having I am so excited.

I have my day 5 transfer tomorrow! YAY!! so excited, here's hoping I'll be posting a success in the coming weeks! xx

We didn't test for gender. Did you? Your so lucky if u already know!! We find out when we get the cvs test in nov what we are having I am so excited.

you don't have to specifically test for Gender...the PGD tells you!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->