List your IVF Successes here

I have read SOOOO many of these over the last few years and even now cannot quite believe I am getting to complete my own!

How long TTC: 3 years
Diagnosis or any known issues: Adhesions/ileostomy
Treatments you tried before IVF: One year trying naturally, 6mths clomid
How many IVF did you do before success: 6 treatments
Are you using donor eggs or sperm: No
Protocol (meds taken): This was our first attempt at a Frozen Transfer. Always used suprecur and menopur on Long protocol. Short protocol caused fluid in uterus.
Immune meds: prednisolone, clexane, womb relaxant, progesterone pessaries, oestrogen, extra vits.....
How many follicles at ER: Loads usually (in 6 attempts)
How many eggs retrieved: Averaged about 8
How many eggs fertilized: About 85% usually
How many days between ER and ET: Blasts transferred
How many and quality/rating of embryos/blasts transferred: One good, one average
How many days bed rest: Only the day after transfer, then moved house!
Symptoms or issues during 2WW: No idea if the slight nausea, boob ache, etc were imagined or real...
What day you got your BFP: 19 dpt
HPT before blood test: Did a secret one at 5dp5dt and it was a dud. Took this as a sign to STOP IT!! and did no more until 14dp5dt (still had not begun to spot and was beginning to hope...) when we got a clear +ve!!!
Number of first beta: No blood test done
Number of babies: One
Anything else you would have wanted to know before you started this process: It WILL happen. It just might take longer than it does for other people, and that sucks. Also frozen transfers work better for us than fresh ones.

Hi FeeBee,
Just wanted to say thanks for giving me hope - just about to start the journey having had colostomy and reversal, lots of adhesions. So good to know it just might work! Good luck with the :baby:!

Oh Mrssunshine! I see some congrats are in order!
Sticky babydust to you!

This thread is so hopeful, I hope sometime in the NY to be able to add my story to this thread :) HH9months to all you preggos !! yay!

I'm with Mrssunshine...I will post my story once I've been through my first scan and hear the HB.

Hi girls, I have just been through a fet cycle and yesterday we got our BFP :happydance: but our beta was only 51 but it was only 9 days after transfer. I am so happy but also a teeny bit worried. The doctor says she doesn't need to see me and I have a scan in 3 weeks so am really hoping I can post properly in 3 weeks time xxx good luck to everybody:hugs:

Omg angiemon huge congratulations to you!!! After all your disappointments I really hope this is it for you!! :hugs:

Thank you so much mrs sunshine and congratulations to you too :happydance:
Looking forward to seeing your full post soon. When is your first scan? Xxx

Oh Angie, I'm over the moon for you. The beta sounds decent, and I'll be praying for you :hugs:

Never in my wildest dreams did I ever think that I would get to post here, but having had a scan and now being nearly 9 weeks I think I should!

Name: Karen
How long TTC: 2 years
Diagnosis or any known issues: very severe male factor. Count ranged from 140k to 3 million, none swimming
Treatments you tried before IVF: None
How many IVF did you do before success: Worked first time!
Are you using donor eggs or sperm: Nope
Protocol (meds taken): Buserelin, gonal F and Ovidrel trigger
How many follicles at ER: 30
How many eggs retrieved: 15
How many eggs fertilized: 8
How many days between ER and ET: 5
How many and quality/rating of embryos/blasts transferred: 1x3BB blast
How many days bed rest: Pretty much the whole two weeks
Symptoms or issues during 2WW: Lots of cramping, but that was it. At about 5dp5dt I just had a feeling that it had worked. Couldn't put my finger on what made me think that. I just knew.
What day you got your BFP: 7dp5dt
HPT before blood test: My clinic don't do blood tests
Number of first beta: N/A
Number of babies: 1 perfect bean with a strong heartbeat
Anything else you would have wanted to know before you started this process: Take one step at a time, don't try to think to far ahead and if you feel poorly or tired during the drugs, don't be afraid to rest or have time away from work. Look after yourself.

My good news didn't last very long im afraid, found out yesterday that we had a chemical-feeling very numb. Hopefully I will be able to post a bfp in 2012!
Good luck everybody and thanks for your good wishes
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"