List your IVF Successes here

I'm so sorry angela, sending you big :hugs:, hoping you get your bfp very soon :hugs:

Hi Ladies, I wanted to pop in. I think I'm going to be starting my 2nd IVF cycle in January. I have a follow up with the RE tomorrow. I just did my first cycle that ended in a BFN. Its so hard to find other people that are going through the same thing I am.

I am also doing my second (and last) IVF in January

I'm also in my 2nd round of ivf. I start stimming Friday or Saturday. Should we start a new thread for 2nd rounders? :flower:

Can I ask how old you ladies are? My RE has made me self conscious about my age.

I have an ex coworker that had her daughter at 45 through IVF and twins at 47 through IVF. Coincidence is she went to the same clinic as me. But I think she had a different RE.

I'm 29 turning 30 in Dec. Still it didn't maje my first ivf work! Good luck to you. Hope to see us all posting here soon!

my first one worked but we lost the heartbeat at 7 1/2 weeks :(

lab, I know a girl that goes to my clinic that had her first one when she was 25 and it didn't work. She hasn't done her 2nd one yet.

LL, I'm sorry you lost yours. Have you started this next cycle yet?

lab, I know a girl that goes to my clinic that had her first one when she was 25 and it didn't work. She hasn't done her 2nd one yet.

LL, I'm sorry you lost yours. Have you started this next cycle yet?

nope, I want to wait till after the Holiday...too much going on without having to think of needles and stuff

32, but i have "older" ovaries, says my RE. I'm on a bunch of supplements to make my egg quality better.

Yes, all recommended by my RE. I've been on the Co Q-10 for a while now, but he put me on the other 3 after my 1st round failed.

My fish oil caps also have DHEA... call Mike CoQ10 is the liquid one which is highly absorbable. Also taking royal jelly, maca, spirulina, L-arginine, DIM, vitamin D, prenatals and Folgard

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->