List your IVF Successes here

Just wanted to drop in and say this thread is a god send!! It's keeping my spirits up!! Ive been lurking for a while hopefully one day I'll also get to post xxxx

First of all - CONGRATULATIONS Ladies!! I'm not sure if it is appropriate for me to use this thread to ask this but it seems like a group of ladies that have gone through IVF would know the answer to this.

We are starting stims on 1/6 for our first IVF. How many days did it take you from stims to retrieval? The sheet from our dr says 9-14 which is a pretty big spread.

i was stimming for 13 days, it does vary lots though, i don't respond very well to the meds, so thats why it was 13 days. Good luck to you

I am with Mrs. Sunshine...I also took 13 days but I was on the long end (I take awhile to respond). My clinic made it seem like 10 or 11 is the norm.

I think I'm being premature in posting here. I really don't want to jinx things, but we're not telling anyone else just yet, and I'm excited, as we got our first beta today!

Name:Choco
How long TTC:3.5 yrs
Diagnosis or any known issues: Unexplained. Unicornate uterus means only 1 tube though.
Treatments you tried before IVF:Clomid 3 months.
How many IVF did you do before success: 1 IVF, leading to 1 fresh and 2 FETs. (2 chemicals and a BFN)
Are you using donor eggs or sperm:No
Protocol (meds taken):Short protocol. Can't remember the names!
How many follicles at ER:11
How many eggs retrieved:7
How many eggs fertilized:7
How many days between ER and ET:5
How many and quality/rating of embryos/blasts transferred: 1 transfered (hatching blastocyst, therefore excellent) 2 day3 frosties, 2 day5 frosties (2 others left to day6 but didn't progress well)
How many days bed rest: Just took it easy after EC for a couple of days, then was really busy and even did a contact sport the day before ET
Symptoms or issues during 2WW: Huge bloating, tugging and pulling feelings from day 3-4 post ET. Possibly mild OHSS. Boobs sore.
What day you got your BFP: 5dp5dt on FRER.
HPT before blood test: Yes, every day, watched it get darker. IC was extremely faint.
Number of first beta: 106 (13dpo)
Number of babies: Don't know yet. 2nd Beta in 2 days.
Anything else you would have wanted to know before you started this process: Just be confident in knowing what's going on, so you can question the nurses and doctors (nicely). Try and keep it private, our first IVF and FETs some friends and family knew, this one is private and it feels special, and if we lose it again we don't have to tell people right away. We can be 'normal' and tell people when we're ready, rather than at 4 weeks!

I think I'm being premature in posting here. I really don't want to jinx things, but we're not telling anyone else just yet, and I'm excited, as we got our first beta today!

Name:Choco
How long TTC:3.5 yrs
Diagnosis or any known issues: Unexplained. Unicornate uterus means only 1 tube though.
Treatments you tried before IVF:Clomid 3 months.
How many IVF did you do before success: 1 IVF, leading to 1 fresh and 2 FETs. (2 chemicals and a BFN)
Are you using donor eggs or sperm:No
Protocol (meds taken):Short protocol. Can't remember the names!
How many follicles at ER:11
How many eggs retrieved:7
How many eggs fertilized:7
How many days between ER and ET:5
How many and quality/rating of embryos/blasts transferred: 1 transfered (hatching blastocyst, therefore excellent) 2 day3 frosties, 2 day5 frosties (2 others left to day6 but didn't progress well)
How many days bed rest: Just took it easy after EC for a couple of days, then was really busy and even did a contact sport the day before ET
Symptoms or issues during 2WW: Huge bloating, tugging and pulling feelings from day 3-4 post ET. Possibly mild OHSS. Boobs sore.
What day you got your BFP: 5dp5dt on FRER.
HPT before blood test: Yes, every day, watched it get darker. IC was extremely faint.
Number of first beta: 106 (13dpo)
Number of babies: Don't know yet. 2nd Beta in 2 days.
Anything else you would have wanted to know before you started this process: Just be confident in knowing what's going on, so you can question the nurses and doctors (nicely). Try and keep it private, our first IVF and FETs some friends and family knew, this one is private and it feels special, and if we lose it again we don't have to tell people right away. We can be 'normal' and tell people when we're ready, rather than at 4 weeks!

:happydance: Congrats hun, I remember us doing IVF around the same time before. That's a brilliant beta. Keep us updated! :hugs:

Hi ladies! I just had my 8 week scan and there was a strong HB of 168. I am SO EXCITED to finally be posting here!!

Name: Kelly
How long TTC: 20 months
Diagnosis or any known issues: Unexplained (but VERY long irregular cycles)
Treatments you tried before IVF: clomid and IUIs for 6 months
How many IVF did you do before success: Had one cycle canceled due to no response. First full cycle lucky!
Are you using donor eggs or sperm: NO
Protocol (meds taken): Lupron, folistim (75IU in morning, 150IU at night), menopur (75IU in morning and night)
How many follicles at ER: 22
How many eggs retrieved: 20 retrieved; 16 mature
How many eggs fertilized: 11
How many days between ER and ET: 3
How many and quality/rating of embryos/blasts transferred: 2 (8-cell) grade 2 transferred (1 is best and 5 is worst at my clinic). I also had two blasts to freeze on day 5.
How many days bed rest: Rested day of transfer (which was a friday) then took it easy that weekend but no actual "bed rest".
Symptoms or issues during 2WW: NONE really. I was sure it didn't work...that was until 10dp3dt when I started burping a lot during the day (just small little petite burps) and food started to not sound good to me. I started to feel more positive and tested the next morning.
What day you got your BFP: 11dp3dt I got a VERY strong positive so I think I would have gotten a faint positive a couple days before that.
HPT before blood test: Yes
Number of first beta: 242 at 12dp3dt
Number of babies: 1 perfect little one!
Anything else you would have wanted to know before you started this process: The shots weren't as bad as I thought they would be, maybe cause I hoped it was all for a good cause. Also, don't kill yourself symptom spotting...I drove myself a little crazy all for nothing. I had a lot less symptoms this time around for my BFP then I had on all my BFN cycles.

Congrats ladies! I have a couple of very close BnB buddies that get their IVF results right around Christmas - I'm hoping they get the best present ever! My IVF baby is due on New Years. Wishing you all loads of baby dust and happier holidays!

Thank you ladies.
Princess I'm so glad your pregnancy is going well :D I checked on your progress when I came back a few days ago, but I wanted to keep my distance until I had some good news.

Congrats Sunshine!! Can't wait for my first scan!!!

Holy guacamole! 15dpo beta is 274! This might actually be real! :)

Holy guacamole! 15dpo beta is 274! This might actually be real! :)

Congratulations! My beta was about that too at 15dpo for my son. Doc said it's good/strong beta. have a wonderful 9 months!

Name: Carrie (Mrs C P)
How long TTC: 2.5 years
Diagnosis or any known issues: Unexplained although AMH 11.3
Treatments you tried before IVF: None
How many IVF did you do before success: 1st time lucky
Are you using donor eggs or sperm: No
Protocol (meds taken): short protocol.
How many follicles at ER: 8
How many eggs retrieved: 5
How many eggs fertilized: 4
How many days between ER and ET: 3

Congrats Mrs. CP! I'm in my TWW right now (let's see, I'm 5dp3dt). All your stats look very similar to mine. I had 9 follies retrieved, 7 were good enough to try to fertilize, 6 of those actually did (2 Grade A, 2 B, 2 C). The 2 As were transferred.... 2 Bs were frozen and the 2 Cs were discarded.

Soooo relieved to see so many success stories in here, but certainly one that is so similar to mine.

I hope I can make it through the TWW without going insane.

I'd love to hear some more success stories, ladies! Anyone else lucky on round #2 or #3?

I just had 3 embies transferred today, 3 day. Hoping that they're good and sticky!

Hello everyone just registered to the website so I can join in the amazing and uplifting conversations happening here!
I have had my ET yesterday and am currently in the 2 WW!
Anyone else in this position?

Hello everyone just registered to the website so I can join in the amazing and uplifting conversations happening here!
I have had my ET yesterday and am currently in the 2 WW!
Anyone else in this position?

Me! I had my transfer Monday. Did you have 3 or 5 day? How many embies are in you right now? When is your testing date? Good luck!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->