List your IVF Successes here

I just read your blog. Your estradiol was high. Mine was high with my 1st ivf cycle and I did hyper-stimulate. Are you drinking water or powerade/Gatorade? I found with my 2nd ivf that powerade along with a high protein diet and bed rest did the trick and I didn't have to get tapped. I drank water and ate high sodium diet with my 1st ivf and it made my ohss worse and I had to get tapped twice.

I just read your blog. Your estradiol was high. Mine was high with my 1st ivf cycle and I did hyper-stimulate. Are you drinking water or powerade/Gatorade? I found with my 2nd ivf that powerade along with a high protein diet and bed rest did the trick and I didn't have to get tapped. I drank water and ate high sodium diet with my 1st ivf and it made my ohss worse and I had to get tapped twice.

I am drinking LOTS of water and gatorade! They gave me a 32 oz. mug after the retrieval and I had over three of those yesterday. We got our fertilization report today and only 7 fertilized with ICSI. Thanks for the thoughts ladies! :hugs:

I have read through this thread so many times. Can't believe I'm finally getting to post

Name: Jackie
How long TTC: 5 years
Diagnosis or any known issues: unexplained
Treatments you tried before IVF: clomid x 6 1 fet 2 fresh ( first one I didn't get a transfer due to ohss
How many IVF did you do before success:2nd time success
Are you using donor eggs or sperm: no
Protocol (meds taken): can't remember all I know glonal f was 1
How many follicles at ER: 19 ( success fresh
How many eggs retrieved: 16
How many eggs fertilized: 14
How many days between ER and ET: 5
How many and quality/rating of embryos/blasts transferred: 2 grade 1 blasts transferred... 3 frosties
How many days bed rest: 2
Symptoms or issues during 2WW: bad cramping!! Was sure AF was right around the corner.
What day you got your BFP: 14 dpo 5dt
HPT before blood test: no!! Dont have blood test but didn't test till test date
Number of first beta:
Number of babies: 2
Anything else you would have wanted to know before you started this process:
I had so many knock backs but I took it day by day for over 14 months I misscarried with our 1st fet in aug last year I had twins also then,it was the hardest thing ever but no matter how bad things get, us ladies r strong we always pick r selves & never give up hope, I never gave up hope. Just had my 12 weeks scan 2day everything great.

Name: Michelle
How long TTC: 2 years
Diagnosis or any known issues: After DS had tubes tied :dohh:
Treatments you tried before IVF: Tubes were untied and we tried for 12 months naturally, but right tube was damaged and history of cysts
How many IVF did you do before success: 3rd time was a charm
Protocol (meds taken): Lupron, Menopur, Follistum, Medrol, Doxycline, Endometrium, Lovenox, Acupunture (only on 3rd cycle)
How many follicles at ER: over 25
How many eggs retrieved: 12
How many eggs fertilized: 8
How many and quality/rating of embryos/blasts transferred: 2 3BB quality blasts
How many days bed rest: 2
Symptoms or issues during 2WW: cramping, sore boobs, tired, lots of diziness
What day you got your BFP: OTD was 12/10 (13dp5dt), but saw the FRER getting darker by 10dp5dt
HPT before blood test: YES, lots of them, but I was cautious since I did 2 HCG boosters
Number of first beta: 610
Number of babies: 1
Anything else you would have wanted to know before you started this process: Just know THIS CAN WORK! It took us 3 fresh cycles to get our BFP. This process is so emotionally draining, but when you get a BFP you forget all about that. Just never give up, some things in life are worth fighting for.

How long TTC: 1.5 years
Diagnosis or any known issues: DH sa was under 100k - low motility - high abnormalities
Treatments you tried before IVF: none
How many IVF did you do before success: two
Protocol (meds taken): Lupron, Follistum, and Sol X
How many follicles at ER: 30
How many eggs retrieved: 9
How many eggs fertilized: 8
How many days between ER and ET: 3
How many and quality/rating of embryos/blasts transferred: Three. two 8 cell and one 6 cell
How many days bed rest: Many. My estrogen was over 8k, so I was not feeling so great at all.
Symptoms or issues during 2WW: Mostly just issues from the estrogen and the progestrone - extreme bloating - heart burn - reflux - very tired.
What day you got your BFP: otd - 16dp3dt
HPT before blood test: yes, positive frer 11dp3dt
Number of first beta: 308
Number of babies: One baby girl
Anything else you would have wanted to know before you started this process: I had a rough time with IVF, but I agree with Michelle that once you get your bfp you will forget about how hard it was and just focus on how happy you are. It is definitly worth fighting for :)
Also, my re said the reason our first cycle failed was sperm quality. For our second cycle dh cut out alcohol totally and took vitamin E, C, zinc and royal jelly. Not sure if that was the reason for our bfp, but I'm sure it helped.

Congrats Annabelle :) and others that I missed. Have not been here quite sometimes. For those who still trying, good luck and don't give up.

Hi everyone!! Very excited to say i got my first ever bfp a few days ago at 5dp5dt!! It was so dark too!! They continue to get darker daily! I really thought i would never happen to me! I just feel so blessed at the moment!

Cant believe i am posting here :happydance:

Name: Anne
How long TTC: 4 years
Diagnosis or any known issues: PCOS and MF
Treatments you tried before IVF: 2 rounds of clomid & 2 rounds Femara
How many IVF did you do before success: 1
Are you using donor eggs or sperm: No
Protocol (meds taken): short antagonist protocol - gonal f, cetrotide, ovidrel
How many follicles at ER: cant remember:wacko:
How many eggs retrieved: 13
How many eggs fertilized: 10
How many and quality/rating of embryos/blasts transferred: 2 top grade 5aa hatching blast
How many days bed rest: 1
Symptoms or issues during 2WW: Cramps ,extreme thirst, dizziness, frequent urination,bloated gets worse evening time
What day you got your BFP: 10dp5dt
HPT before blood test: No
Number of first beta: 859.6
Number of babies: unknown yet!
Anything else you wanted to know before you started this process: None

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members