Are you using donor eggs or sperm: No but did donate eggs
Protocol (meds taken): short protocol, fostimon 150
How many follicles at ER: too many
How many eggs retrieved: 32 = 16 each
How many eggs fertilized: 8
How many days between ER and ET: 5
How many and quality/rating of embryos/blasts transferred : 2 blasts 4bb 4bc
How many days bed rest: About 5
Symptoms or issues during 2WW: sharp pain low down in right of abdomen, spots on face before bfp
What day you got your BFP: 5dp5dt
HPT before blood test: no blood test
Number of first beta:
Number of babies: 1
Anything else you would have wanted to know before you started this process: I bled ALOT from 5+2 until 14 weeks and found out this can happen and is not ALWAYS bad news, although it was very scary due to previous mc. No matter how much you try and prepare yourself for a bfn I don't think I would have taken it well but after 5+ years of ttc and all the heartache you feel, all those times you 'give up' because you just 'know' your wasting your time is does all become worth it when in the end and through persistence your dream comes true. I've been at rock bottom and super jealous and angry and now every day I feel I've won the lottery, if you need a break take one, then when you feel strong enough and ready try again! You just never know when it will happen no matter how much you believe it won't. Trust me I really thought it wouldn't work.
Sending all the luck in the world to you ladies, I hope you all get your dream very soon, I remember reading this whole thread and its just so strange to add to it. Gl xxx

ttc how are you doing? did you start stimming yet?

yep I had my ER yesterday.....my fert report is...
9 eggs retrieved,
4 fertilized naturally through IVF
3 fertilized through ICSI
So we have 7 embies growing.....the other 2 were immature. So now i am just hoping they grow and grow and grow!!!
Bumski - that is awesome news...congrats hun!

Hey ttcbaby just noticed your doing ivf! Gl to you Hun I will be keeping an eye out to see how you get on. Xx

Thanks so much! I am so happy you finally got pg.....last we spoke you were taking a break and I just wanted this for you so badly!

ttc how are you doing? did you start stimming yet?

yep I had my ER yesterday.....my fert report is...
9 eggs retrieved,
4 fertilized naturally through IVF
3 fertilized through ICSI
So we have 7 embies growing.....the other 2 were immature. So now i am just hoping they grow and grow and grow!!!
Bumski - that is awesome news...congrats hun!

Hey ttcbaby just noticed your doing ivf! Gl to you Hun I will be keeping an eye out to see how you get on. Xx

Thanks so much! I am so happy you finally got pg.....last we spoke you were taking a break and I just wanted this for you so badly!

The break helped ALOT!! Got me ready to start the ivf! Keeping everything crossed for you now, how exciting x

Thanks joey....had 2 transferred today...woohoo....hopefully, I will be posting here very soon.

yes i agree i can't wait to hear are you going to test early or wait the time they said? did you do day 5 or 3 transfer? i am so excited for you!!!!:hugs::hugs: remember to relax! haha

I was on Femara for a few months, and nothing.

We did our first round of IVF in April, and it worked the first time!

I saw a piece on time lapse embryo development videos improving IVF odds the other night and wanted to share a link on it: https://www.newscientist.com/article/...efore-ivf.html

Could you imagine having online access to a real time video of your embies between harvest and transfer? How rad would that be?! I think it is really neat that something so simple and inexpensive could help people going through IVF. Of course the analysis by the embryologist is the trick - but the technology isn't that big a deal.

I did a 5 day transfer and I don't know if I will test early.

oh congrats ttc!!!:hugs: i am so excited for you!!! how are you feeling so far?

This is an amazing thread. Thank you so much for setting it up. I'm just about to start my first ICSI treatment next month and there are so many great bits of advice...just about to order my Zita West CD now!
xxx:flower:

Hi. I hope this catches the attention of one of the Administrators. I've noticed that a lot of the other fertility websites have sticky threads for IVF successes, and would love it if we could replicate it here. These are the questions they generally ask:

Name:
Diagnosis or any known issues:
Treatments you tried before IVF:
How many IVF did you do before success:
Are you using donor eggs or sperm:
Protocol (meds taken):
How many follicles at ER:
How many eggs retrieved:
How many eggs fertilized:
How many days between ER and ET:
How many and quality/rating of embryos/blasts transferred:
How many days bed rest:
Symptoms or issues during 2WW:
What day you got your BFP:
HPT before blood test:
Number of first beta:
Number of babies:
Anything else you would have wanted to know before you started this process:

I hope this catches on. I'm trying again soon (round 2) and would really love to read what the ladies on here have gone through. Many thanks.

How long TTC: 2 1/2 years
Diagnosis or any known issues: hypothyroidism, low AMH levels
Treatments you tried before IVF: Naturopath, acupuncture,
How many IVF did you do before success: 2 full rounds, 1 frozen
Are you using donor eggs or sperm: nope
Protocol (meds taken): Cant remember the injection names progesterone vaginal suppositories
How many follicles at ER: 13
How many eggs retrieved: 6
How many eggs fertilized: 3!
How many days between ER and ET: 5 days
How many and quality/rating of embryos/blasts transferred: 2 transferred rating 5
How many days bed rest: 0
Symptoms or issues during 2WW: none

My DD turned one last week and this week I'm going in to have one of the leftover blasts transferred for hopefully number 2. That means I only need the progesterone this time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->