List your IVF Successes here

Hockey!!! just seen you are pregnant (with twins!!!). I have seen you post on here for a long time - inc when going through my own IVF) and wonderful to see you have had good news :hugs:

Thanks MrsMax! As your signature says - "worth every day of waiting". :flower:

And congrats to you on your new little girl - Eva. :hugs:

Congrats Ladies :happydance: I so want to post mine on here but will wait a few more weeks. Mrsmax congrats on the birth of your little girl, I remember you from a while ago.

Apple - I remember you too!!!! Congrats hon - that is great news :) :happydance: will be following to see how it all goes for you.

Ladies, I'm currently in my tww after a day three transfer. Can I drink tea?? I'm not going near coffee but am craving a good cuppa! Congrats and thank you for this awesome thread.

I drank decaf, still do mostly, apart from my morning cup to wake me up lol

Mamali-thanks!!! It is next Monday, I think I'm testing sat though. Anxious to find out!!! Woke up with horrible headache and have other symptoms as well but obviously not sure if it's due to prog/estrogen supplements. It's so nerve wrecking! But hopefully I'll get to post on here!!

Thanks MrsMax! As your signature says - "worth every day of waiting". :flower:

And congrats to you on your new little girl - Eva. :hugs:

Aw hockey i remember you too :) congratulations hun and with twins too :) welcome to the world of twins. It's amazing and dont let anyone tell you different. Twin boys rock!!! :) xxx

stacergirl the drugs do that, you won't know if its really symptoms or the drugs. Fingers crossed its symptoms. During my 2WW I just had mild lower bachache. It was gone before i even realised it. Wish you all the best.

Wanted to post on here for so long now so here we go :happydance:

Name: Apple Blossom
How long TTC: well over 7yrs maybe even nearly 8yrs
Diagnosis or any known issues: unexplained Infertility with slight low Motility and Morphology.
Treatments you tried before IVF: None
How many IVF did you do before success: Two (success on the third and final go)
Are you using donor eggs or sperm: No
Protocol (meds taken):Long protocol 200mg Buserelin, 175iu Gonal F, trigger was Pregnyl. We also did Hysteroscopy with Endo Scratch, Intralipids, blood thinners (clexane) and lining support (Progynova)
How many follicles at ER: Well over 30
How many eggs retrieved: 25 ( egg shared so 13 for us and 12 for recipient)
How many eggs fertilized: 10
How many days between ER and ET: 5 days
How many and quality/rating of embryos/blasts transferred: 2 very good Blasto's
How many days bed rest: Had to have 2 weeks bed rest due to OHSS
Symptoms or issues during 2WW: None
What day you got your BFP:5dp 5dt
HPT before blood test: yes
Number of first beta:405.92
Number of babies: Two
Anything else you would have wanted to know before you started this process: After a very long and hard journey of IVF I would say don't ever give up, we never gave up hope and here we are with Twins on the way. Trust in your FS. take time out if needed. Have time for each other and family. If you feel that extra needs to be done don't feel afraid to discuss it with your FS. I wish anyone going through IVf all the best of luck :hugs:

Congrtas Apple Blossom, this journey is emotionally draining, but when you get your bfp it all becomes worth it. Have a happy and healthy 9 months.

Thank you Mamali it is one hell of a ride but when it stops it's the best feeling in the world. I would change it for anything :hugs:

apple blossom i am right there with you!!! it seems like one of the longest rides ever and now that you are here it will go so fast. so just enjoy it and take it day by day:happydance: we got to do our 13 week u/s yesterday and saw our little :baby::baby: actually move during the u/s it was so awesome and how big they are already from the 8 week u/s:dohh:

apple blossom i am right there with you!!! it seems like one of the longest rides ever and now that you are here it will go so fast. so just enjoy it and take it day by day:happydance: we got to do our 13 week u/s yesterday and saw our little :baby::baby: actually move during the u/s it was so awesome and how big they are already from the 8 week u/s:dohh:

How exciting :happydance: we only found out yesterday that we was having Twins so it's still sinking in. Seeing them and their little hearts beating was beautiful and we both cried. Congrats to you having Twins. I'm loving every min of it and can't stop smiling.

haha OMG we felt the same way. Even thought with IVF and putting 2 embryos back you know there is a possibility but it is still weird to actually see it on the screen! it is still sinking in to us that there are two and it will be tough but how great is it!:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->