List your IVF Successes here

No I haven't. I'm so nervous. I might wait for OTD which is Thursday. We'll see. Lol

oh how exciting. have you been noticing anything? i am so excited for you!!!:happydance:

Well I was having a ton of symptoms but I believe they are medication related. My boob soreness has decreased which has scared me. I don't think that is a good sign.

You are stronger than I was. I tested two days early. I couldn't take it. I figured worry would make it worse :haha:

Ps, symptoms don't mean much in the ivf world! Hold on to hope ttcbaby.

What a nice thread. I am doing my first cycle so it was uplifting to see the positive stories.

ttc yes keep your head up and don't read to much in to the ss. I remember not really having any symptoms till after the positive. so hang in there and keep your head up when is your test again?:hugs:

good luck brandy!!! when is your transfer?:happydance:

ttc yes keep your head up and don't read to much in to the ss. I remember not really having any symptoms till after the positive. so hang in there and keep your head up when is your test again?:hugs:

good luck brandy!!! when is your transfer?:happydance:

Ways off... early July. I just got the injections today so I can't wait to start it all! Trial Transfer Monday as well.

But I am still stalking everyone i can to see how it all goes

well before you know it it will be here. so can't wait to hear about it!!!! are you excited for the injections? my hd did all mine.:blush:

ttc how are you doing???:hugs:

I just did the beta and now waiting to hear the results. I feel it really could go either way at this point but praying hard for my BFP.

oh good luck let us know what they are. i am praying for you!!! :hugs:

Ladies,

First off, I LOVE this thread. I'm on day 7 of stims myself but have been reading these success stories for weeks now... getting inspiration :hugs:

Two things I worry about, that I'm hoping someone will comment on, are first, the trigger shot. I've heard it has to be the exact time they say, and in a very specific spot. How did you all do with that?

Also, after transfer, I have to climb 2 sets of stairs to get to my bedroom. I'm worried about this too.

Any advice? Thanks so much!!

:hugs:

Hey the trigger shot does have to be Giving at the time the Nurse tells u just in the same way you done all your stims... Stairs Ect won't affect anything after transfer as well :) I was told I can carry on as normal or take couple days rest I choose to carry on as normal but as a early pregnant lady would iykwim. I guess we just have to think about all the other ladies that get pregnant when they don't even no :) good luck

Name: Sarah
How long TTC: 5 years
Diagnosis or any known issues:Hydrosalpinx and sperm morphology not good
Treatments you tried before IVF:iui clomid
How many IVF did you do before success: 2..1 fresh cycle which got me pregnant but ended in miscarriage blighted ovum. 2nd time was a frozen cycle put in 2 and am now 35 weeks with a healthy baby boy
Are you using donor eggs or sperm: no
Protocol (meds taken):trying to remember exactly..suppositories, shots, for fresh and just patches and suppository for frozen
How many follicles at ER: 30
How many eggs retrieved: 12
How many eggs fertilized: 10..5 with icsi 5 without. Only 5 with icsi lasted
How many days between ER and ET:5 day blastocyst
How many and quality/rating of embryos/blasts transferred:put in 1 perfect first time then on second try 1 perfect one good and only one took
How many days bed rest:2
Symptoms or issues during 2WW:no obvious symptoms
What day you got your BFP:9 days past transfer
HPT before blood test:yes 2
Number of first beta: 82
Number of babies: 1
Anything else you would have wanted to know before you started this process:
hang in there...it takes a lot out of you going through this process but worth it.

Congrats boop I too had hydrosalpinx , which ended up with me having both tubes removed before starting my ivf cycle

Name: Hockey24
How long TTC: 2.5 years
Diagnosis or any known issues: Severe endometriosis, advanced maternal age
Treatments you tried before IVF: clomid, 3 iui's, 3 ivf's w/ OE
How many IVF did you do before success: 4 total - last one with donor egg
Are you using donor eggs or sperm: donor egg
Protocol (meds taken): Lupron, estrogen patches, PIO
How many follicles at ER: 60
How many eggs retrieved: 26
How many eggs fertilized: 16
How many days between ER and ET:5 day blastocyst
How many and quality/rating of embryos/blasts transferred: 2 perfect blasts (still have 6 :cold:)
How many days bed rest:1 - then went on vacation
Symptoms or issues during 2WW: sore boobs
What day you got your BFP: 5dp5dt
HPT before blood test: yes
Number of first beta: 297
Number of babies: 2
Anything else you would have wanted to know before you started this process: It was hard letting go of the genetic link and using a donor egg but I have no regrets. We tried with my own eggs and got a BFP the 2nd round of IVF but sadly miscarried at 9 weeks. By the 3rd go round, the number and quality of eggs retrieved were so low, we knew it was time to switch if we wanted to be parents. Now I am 17 weeks along with 2 boys and couldn't be happier! My advice to others - do your research on your clinic! Those success rates do make a difference and you need to feel confident in your doctor. :thumbup:

Hockey, Congrats! Hope to be following in your successful footprints with donor eggs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->