List your IVF Successes here

Massive congratulations to you, you must be so so over the moon! :) x

haha OMG we felt the same way. Even thought with IVF and putting 2 embryos back you know there is a possibility but it is still weird to actually see it on the screen! it is still sinking in to us that there are two and it will be tough but how great is it!:thumbup:

I honestly thought that we was going to find one and I was happy with that but to find two I just can't put it into words. We feel that after all this time trying that we deserve two and it has made up for lost time. We know it is going to be tough on us as we already have a son and we have four dogs but we will enjoy every second of it.

oh yeah i can see that being a little more stressful with having all that. How old is your son? yes i think anyone that has been trying for a baby wether it is one or two everyone deserves it. yes we just instead of going through this whole process again after we would have had one little peanut we just are doing it at one time and getting two for the price of one and just can't wait!:happydance:

He is 11yrs old. I agree anyone who has tried for a baby especially through IVF deserves a good result at the end of it. I have seen so many lovely ladies have to go through so much to get a BFP and it can sometimes feel very unfair.

oh what a good age is he excited? yes i totally agree with you on that. people just don't realize how hard it can actually be to get pregnant.:cry:

He is not excited especially when I told him that it's twins, he will be all over them when they arrive though I can be sure of that :haha:

haha that is funny but yes i think little boys are like that. cause who wants a baby but yes when they are here he will be excited!

have you checked on any books or anything? I am not sure where to start for that and the stuff we will need with two!!!:dohh:

Congratulations and welcome to the twinnies club apple an Joey. Apple i have kept an eye on your journey through Kels journal so im really happy for you :) prepare for lots of attention ladies because twins are like magnets :) xxx

haha that is funny but yes i think little boys are like that. cause who wants a baby but yes when they are here he will be excited!

have you checked on any books or anything? I am not sure where to start for that and the stuff we will need with two!!!:dohh:

I haven't yet checked into it all but will soon, it's going to be mind boggling :dohh:

Congratulations and welcome to the twinnies club apple an Joey. Apple i have kept an eye on your journey through Kels journal so im really happy for you :) prepare for lots of attention ladies because twins are like magnets :) xxx

Thank you lisa84, congrats on your two boys :hugs:. I can imagine that Twins get a lot of attention :dohh:

I LOVE this thread! <3 It gives me so much hope and I am so happy reading all the successes!!
I can't wait till I can join you ladies here with my success story. My first IVF attempt didn't go as we'd hoped but we have hope that our time is coming! Thanks to all the lovely ladies here for getting all of us through such a difficult, emotional journey :hugs:

Name: jamie-lee
How long TTC: not really trying but not preventing
Diagnosis or any known issues: pcos and low eMobile sperm.
Treatments you tried before IVF: none
How many IVF did you do before success: 1st time lucky with icsi
Are you using donor eggs or sperm: no
Protocol (meds taken): buserelin fostimon and something else I can't recal
How many follicles at ER: 15
How many eggs retrieved:8
How many eggs fertilized:3 2 frozen
How many days between ER and ET:5
How many and quality/rating of embryos/blasts transferred:1 grade bb
How many days bed rest: no rest for me.
Symptoms or issues during 2WW: really bloated/ tender hot flushes and nauseau
What day you got your BFP: 10dp5dt
HPT before blood test: unsure
Number of first beta:unsure
Number of babies: one healthy little princess on board
Anything else you would have wanted to know before you started this process:
I found the doctors/nurses consultants gave me all the information I needed.
I just didn't know we would be so lucky.

Congratulations to everyone else and don't lose hope to any one still trying xx

Name: Emily
How long TTC: 2 years 4 months
Diagnosis or any known issues: Severe Endometriosis
Treatments you tried before IVF: none
How many IVF did you do before success: first time lucky
Protocol (meds taken): gonal f, cetrotide, ovidrell
How many follicles at ER: not sure (7 at last scan)
How many eggs retrieved: 9
How many eggs fertilized: 4 (only 1 made it to transfer - no frosties)
How many days between ER and ET: 5
How many and quality/rating of embryos/blasts transferred: 1 grade 4BC
How many days bed rest: none, just took it easy for 2 days
Symptoms or issues during 2WW: oily nipples!!
What day you got your BFP: 5dp5dt
HPT before blood test: yes
Number of first beta: didn't have one
Number of babies: 1
Anything else you would have wanted to know before you started this process: don't focus on low statistics, it is possible!

Stacergirl i see you got your bfp :happydance:, congrats dear. hope to see your post on here soon.

Thanks So much mamali! My ultrasound is next Friday (1week away), so i was going to wait until after that to post!!!! Yay!!!

Congratulations hun. Looking forward ti reading your story xx

Name: Jackie
How long TTC: 5.5 years
Diagnosis or any known issues: Unexplained (all test yielded no issues)
Treatments you tried before IVF: Clomid, IUI, IUI w/injectables.
How many IVF did you do before success: I did an IUI which was converted to IVF in Dec. 2012 :bfp: 2nd (but real) IVF June 2013 :bfp:
Are you using donor eggs or sperm: No
Protocol (meds taken):
Antagonist Protocol... Bcp, Follistim, Menopur, Garinelix, Pregnyl, Cornine, Prometrium, Estrace.

How many follicles at ER: 30+
How many eggs retrieved: 10
How many eggs fertilized: 9 (none to freeze though)
How many days between ER and ET: 3
How many and quality/rating of embryos/blasts transferred: We transfered a 9, 8, & 7 cell embryos (total 3)
How many days bed rest: Was told not to, but I just relaxed around the house for 5 days.
Symptoms or issues during 2WW: No symptoms or issues
What day you got your BFP: 6 day past my 3 day transfer (9 dpo)
HPT before blood test: Yes every single day!
Number of first beta: 11dp3dt 127
Number of babies: 2
Anything else you would have wanted to know before you started this process: Don't get caught up in the numbers or what day you actually have your transfer! I freaked out when I had to do a 3 day and look here I am with twins!

Name: Kim
How long TTC: 3 years
Diagnosis or any known issues: Severe Endometriosis
Treatments you tried before IVF: Clomid, Letrozole
How many IVF did you do before success: first time lucky
Protocol (meds taken): bcps, Ganirelix, Follistim, Low dose HCG, Novarel
How many follicles at ER: 30+
How many eggs retrieved: 32
How many eggs fertilized: 29, 20 :cold: remaining
How many days between ER and ET: 5
How many and quality/rating of embryos/blasts transferred: 2 grade 5AA
How many days bed rest: 3
Symptoms or issues during 2WW: None that couldn't be contributed to the progesterone or estrogen, had lots of AF-like cramps!
What day you got your BFP: 14dp5dt
HPT before blood test: yes
Number of first beta: 850
Number of babies: 2
Anything else you would have wanted to know before you started this process: Try to go with the flow. I am not that kind of person but it makes the time go by much easier. Just know that you've done all you can do. I didn't do anything extra, like aspirin or pineapple, just followed doctors orders. Stay well hydrated!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->