living with kids with allergies group

Alex loves his aswell so hopefully itll be okay! It looks yuk to me though :lol:

Glad alexs appointment went well. I can understand why there concerned although if hes still eating plenty and hes growing and hes healthy i wouldnt be if that makes sense.

Weve managed to find yogurts for connor, holland and barratt sell them in lots of different flavours and there 69p each.

Were not doing well with these drinks he needs at least 2 a day to get anywere near what he needs but were lucky to get one down him. Hes still hardly eating and drinking either but weve got an appointment with the consultant next week so will see what he says

Jemma hope the appointment goes well! :hugs:

What yogurts are you getting him?

There called what no dairy. My mum found them in holland and barrett, never seen them in supermarkets so presuming you can only get them there

hmmmm wonder if they sell them in all holland & barretts! When we challenge little man on dairy or soya we usually try yogurts and he loves them, so too actually find one he could eat and not make him poorly would be fab!

i didnt look what they were made from, i just looked to make sure they had nothing connor was allergic to in

Ive seen some from Holland and Barratt that re made from pea protein, which Alex cant have :(

Im looking into making some up with coconut milk and the unflavoured neocate (just need to get some first)

AG would he drink more if you made him like a smoothie?? say banana & neocate in a blender?

Hows little man doing button nose?

he is doing ok thanks hun, his tummy is FINALLY starting too settle down after his nasty tummy bug & mil giving him what he shouldn't have :) his skin is really starting too dry out though as we are using the heating more :( I dunno if it would be better for him if we try use the open fire more instead of the heating?? :shrug: T have a feeling we are heading back too hydromol & derma silks though for a night as double base isn't really keeping it at bay alone, He is walking too now which is fun :)

hows your little man doing after his hospital visit, i hope all is well :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->