LONELY SATURDAY NIGHTS :( why do pregnant women get pushed into the crap corner?!?!

21Rach

Mum & TTC
Reaction score
ok sooo... tonight's going to be lonely. i shot myself in the foot. BF finishes work at 6.30 so i was thinking go see avatar at 7.30 - 11, but he can't let his mate down it's their birthday, so he can't really watch a film til 11. even though he's only going out for one drink. hmm. i said lets jus leave it then n meet up tomorrow instead. another lonely night :( i had it all planned - cinema we woulda gone to tonight is half the price of the one we're gonna go to tomorrow think he said he'll pay the difference tho. but.. gonna be a bit weird.. film day - cos that evening my mates are coming over his to watch another film lol. he has about 4 mates every single day with a birthday so it's a constant flow of "i have to go out for one pint, LMAO ONE HUNDRED :dohh:

i also got told i'd get text frm him last night when he's out. no text. nope.

to lighten my mood however there is a lovely pic of him on facebook from last night posing with what my male mate has described as " who are those 3 cheap slappers, your worth a million of them, and they must be cold out in no clothes" i wish i could chop his arm off in that pic lol should be around meeeee not some other girl! lol they are his mates tho so im not having a dig at them, just him. i feel better for saying all this!!!! saves him gettin the abuse lol.

i am thinking ideal xmas pressie to me is gonna be dartboard with his face on it lol x

He`d be getting a slap in the chops from me lol He`ll be in for such a shock once baby comes along. He cant expect you to do it all urself. Small scarifices have to be made x

lol cheers i got a new man anyway.... he's moved in already and is the best - my lil doggy haha he knows how to make a gal feel gd x

He`d be getting a slap in the chops from me lol He`ll be in for such a shock once baby comes along. He cant expect you to do it all urself. Small scarifices have to be made x

^^^^ This.

What happened to expecting decent behaviour from your OH? :hugs:

he's just a lost cause, easier to jus let him run off and do his own thing, anytime i put up a fight i get heavy heavy braxton hicks, it will usually result in me behind closed doors having a panic attack (he doesnt like me to cry in front of him) i don't want to stress my baby out anymore (can always feel the babies movements rise and i know deep down its a result of stress i put myself under) so i jus think he can do whatever the fk he likes my lil man comes before him. when he's born if OH doesn't become a supportive partner he's out the door. i'm not down or upset if that makes sense, about things... i feel strong and in a position of power in the sense that i know what i will and won't tolerate, he's getting away with alot only because im letting him. boy he will be in for a shock lol.

You've really got the right attitude, though I've no idea how you cope atm. You're a stronger person that me! I think I'd have no respect for someone who had a problem with me crying in front of them - man up, and, if it's your fault, don't make me cry!

Fair play to you you are prepared to boot him out if he doesn't shape up after the LO's here. I'm really glad you're not down - it genuinely breaks my heart when I see girls/women being so miserable with men and feeling they should just put up with it (same goes for men being treated like crap by women)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->