Long Cycle Ladies Journeying Through Pregnancy Together Toward Our Rainbows!

crazy cat i'm in Pennsylvania. :D

ksquared so glad everything came back well!! we still have like a month before we have spring show up, but for actual warmer weather? probably not until april. everything is soggy so we can't go out and play. which sucks. plus it's chilly. lol. i hate the cold and rain and all that crap.

Hey ladies :)

Just wanted to give a quick update before my nap. I had my ultrasound today and everything looks great! :happydance: Baby was moving around so much! The doctor who did the ultrasound didn't say much, but I take that to mean "no news is good news." I got a blood test done as well and they said they will call with the results when they come in. I also got to hear baby's heartbeat today :cloud9: I didn't get to hear it at my first ultrasound so I made sure to get to listen today. It was amazing. :cloud9: We got a couple pictures and got a dvd with the ultrasound. We're going to visit family this weekend, so we'll probably bring the pictures and dvd with us to show off.

I think we're also going to tell my kids about the baby tonight, too. I'm super nervous about telling them and how they're going to take it. But I really hope they'll be excited.

crazycat - I'm glad your son is feeling better from his cold. Teething is no fun. My youngest started teething around 3 months as well. But she was born with her two bottom middle teeth, so we expected her to teeth early. I'm glad that your son seems to be doing well with sleeping, too. :thumbup:

ksquared - I'm so glad everything came back normal. :happydance: How long did it take to get the results? They never told me and I forgot to ask. :dohh:

mommyxofxone - Sorry that the weather hasn't been very nice. I can totally sympathize.

And as for where I live, I'm in Wisconsin. :) I love it (usually) but it can get bitterly cold. It's supposed to warm up this weekend (to 40 degrees) and I'm looking forward to it. It's a little sad that 40 degrees is warm enough to make me happy :haha:

Attachments

• ultrasound01.jpg
    ultrasound01.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 3
  • ultrasound02.jpg
    ultrasound02.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 1
aidens congrats on the good ultrasound so good to hear!!!! and i can't wait to hear how your kids take the news!

Thanks, mommy :).

Congratulations on the beautiful scan! You have an adorable little gummy bear there :). My blood tests was in conjunction with the NT scan. So I got the blood test results the next day through my online profile, but no interpretation of them because they didn't mean much without the scan part of it. Once I had the scan they called the next afternoon. I hope your kids took the news well and that you had (or will have) a great visit with family this weekend. I'll bet they're so excited to see the video! I always have DH record the ultrasound screen if they'll let us. At my normal doctor they encourage it, but when I go to the actual hospital they don't let us.

Afm - Nothing really new here. I'm trying to figure out a good announcement picture to post on Facebook, but I don't have any baby things like shoes or clothes yet. Just the ultrasound picture. I am going shopping tomorrow with my mom for maternity clothes so maybe I'll pick up something for the photo.

HopefullyOpto - Haven't heard from you in a while. Hope things are going OK. Would love to know how things are going with you!

so exciting for your announcement! we took our boots, cause we all have cowboy boots, and lined them up. Daddys, mommys, dds, and then baby booties (a pair of dd's old white booties) and wrote under coming 2016 :)

so exciting! i loved thinking of ideas :)

Hi! I'm doing well. 16 weeks today, woohoo! Not a whole lot going on but I had a good appointment last week. Didn't get to find out if it's a boy or girl yet though. Next appointment is at 19 weeks on March 30. Just waiting to feel movement and to officially pop, although my belly is slowly getting bigger. Still look like I have a big gut instead of a baby lol. People who know can see it but people who don't haven't said anything yet, so I guess it's not obvious.

How are you and your little boy, crazycatlady?

Doing well here. Have spd and low BP and just got paperwork for stupid gtt test. Ick.

Hi Mommy! Glad you're doing well, despite the spd and low bp. Wow, you're 25 weeks now! How exciting :).

I actually think I popped today! My belly is much bigger and rounder all of a sudden, and firm with the skin tight and tingly because it's all stretched. Felt uncomfortably big all day, and then I'm like how am I supposed to stretch bigger than this?! :haha:

Aww that's exciting, ksquared! Can't wait till you find out the sex!

Oh gosh I do not miss the glucose test! It's the worst! You'll be happy once it's over!

Little boy is doing well, had his 4 month shots today. We are in 4 month sleep regression hell though... Last night I was up every hour :( so tired! Hoping he has a good sleep after his shots though... People keep telling me their lo's slept through the night after their shots. I don't know where my full nights sleep is, I don't think I've had one since the second trimester of pregnancy to be honest.... Haha. But aside from that, he is doing great, growing fast and is pivoting already and laughing and smiling lots!

ksquared it ALWAYS finds ways to stretch lol!!!!! double digits today!

crazy cat i actually don't mind the gtt. NOw that i know about fasting first. i failed my first with dd cause my mw okayed my entire breakfast and later the lab waas like NO you shouldn't have eaten! i was so mad. this time? i'm doing it first thing in the am and i'll get breakfast after. That's next saturday.

and the shot thing depends on the kid. The shots never bothered dd, but, i know plenty that it DID bother. I'm sorry for the rough nights, and i hope that gets easier soon :(

bump from wed: 25+4!

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=933472&stc=1&thumb=1&d=1457527208

Crazycatlady - Wow, 4 months already! Time really flies and yet also feels like it takes forever sometimes :haha:. Glad he's doing well, although the sleep issues doesn't sound very fun. I hope things get easier.

Mommyxofxone - What a beautiful baby belly!! An adorable little ball - so cute.

Afm - I guess I haven't popped after all, lol. It was like 2 days of feeling like I looked pregnant and then it went down again, haha. Oh well. Exciting thing is that I felt a tiny little kick last night! I noticed one side my lower abdomen was sticking out farther than the other side and it felt firmer, so I pressed my hand on it and on the inside of my belly I felt a teeny tiny tap! First feeling of movement that I know of :cloud9:.

Awwwwwwwww! Those frst movements are so amazing!!!!!!! By the end it hurts lol! And so early with your first! That's awesome! I had to wait til 21 weeks to feel dd

:pink:Hi ladies!! Wow, it's been such a long time since we've posted lol! We had our big 20-week anatomy scan yesterday and...

IT'S A GIRL!! :pink::cloud9:

DH and I are so excited. We were hoping for a baby girl, although a baby boy would have been absolutely amazing too. On his side, this will be the first girl so his sister (who has 3 boys) is so excited. And it'll be DH's mom's first granddaughter. We actually got a quick scan at my doctor's appointment last week because my doctor said let's do one instead of just the Doppler, and we were able to see then that it was most likely a girl. But we were waiting for the big anatomy scan to confirm. Yay!!!

The anatomy scan was amazing to be able to see the baby from all angles, and watch her move around. She pulled her feet up by her head, and sucked her thumb, and then she got tired of us looking at her so she'd put her hands up in front of her face and turn away lol. And oh my gosh the little feet!

I also had my first belly rub from someone I don't really know. It was a coworker that I don't even know her name and have never talked to, but at least she wasn't a complete stranger. Everyone at work is so excited which is so sweet.

I've been feeling the baby move a bit more now, though especially on "picture day" lol. After the ultrasounds last week and yesterday she was really active - must have been annoyed with me lol. Other days I have a hard time telling if movements are her or just gas/belly rumbles lol.

I'm also finding it more difficult to sleep because I won't be able to breathe well. It only seems to be when I'm trying to fall asleep, and then I'll wake up on my back and be ok. But sometimes I have to lay on my left side ALL NIGHT and I get so achey and can't sleep well. It's off and on, so at least some nights I sleep pretty soundly still.

How is everyone else? Mommyxofxone - you're in the third tri now right? How are you feeling? Aidensxmomma - how are things with you? And crazycatlady - how's the little one? And HopefullyOpto?

:flower:

Awwwwwwww congrats on the baby girl Hun!!!!! Girls are so lovely !

Yes I'm in third tri- 30wks tomorrow!!!! I can't believe it. Started every 2 week appts and everything!

Hello ladies! :wave:

Ksquared - Congrats on your little girl! :pink: Its so much fun to get to watch babies during ultrasounds. Do you have any names you're thinking of now that you know the gender?

Mommyxofxone - Yay for third tri! :happy dance: You're getting so close to the end and meeting your little one. :)

AFM - OH and I had our anatomy scan yesterday. We found out we're having a little BOY! It was quite a shock to me because I was convinced LO was a girl. OH is so, so excited to be having a son. This will be his dad's first biological grandson and the first to carry on the family name. So finding out that baby is a boy is really exciting. It took me a couple hours to get over my initial shock, but I'm thrilled to be expecting my second son. We have tentatively decided to name our little boy Everett Michael. :)

He was a difficult baby at our ultrasound (as he has been for every ultrasound so far :haha: ) The doctor and tech had to redo quite a few measurements and he wouldn't show the right parts for anything they needed to measure. He also is cuddled against the placenta and is laying in a way that made it hard to get good pictures. But he did eventually cooperate and eveything looks perfect. :happydance:

We've started baby shopping now. So far we've bought a car seat, stroller, play yard, co-sleeper, and crib along with some other odds and ends. Its all starting to feel much more real and I'm getting really excited.

Also, about two weeks ago I started feeling definite movements. They're starting to get stronger and more frequent now. :cloud9:

I hope you all are doing well. :flower: Sorry I've been so terrible with updating.

awwwwwww congrats!!!!!!!!! yay another person on :blue: team with me!!!! It was such a shock for me too! ours will also be the first to carry on the last name! i have a boy nephew but he has the wrong last name! so it's a pretty big deal for dh's family.

and must be a boy thing cause mine gave me nothing but trouble for the us too! tried to tell me to come back in two weeks. was like nope! lol

I'm so excited for you guys! So amazing when you find out if it's a boy or girl! Have you guys started shopping for your little ones yet? How are you all feeling?

My little man is growing fast! 5 months old, he's wearing size 9/12 months already. He's spending all his time trying to crawl! He's sleeping better now, moving him to his crib in his own room cured the 4 month sleep regression thankfully!

Anyone heard from hopefully opto lately? Hope she is doing well...

I've been feeling nauseous and my back hurts and I'm exhausted. These symptoms probably sound familiar to you guys....

I'm assuming I'm not pregnant😬 But I guess it's possible. I'm a little nervous though since the symptoms are how I felt when pregnant! I had what I assumed was my first post partum period last weekend...

I'm so excited for you guys! So amazing when you find out if it's a boy or girl! Have you guys started shopping for your little ones yet? How are you all feeling?

My little man is growing fast! 5 months old, he's wearing size 9/12 months already. He's spending all his time trying to crawl! He's sleeping better now, moving him to his crib in his own room cured the 4 month sleep regression thankfully!

Anyone heard from hopefully opto lately? Hope she is doing well...

I've been feeling nauseous and my back hurts and I'm exhausted. These symptoms probably sound familiar to you guys....

I'm assuming I'm not pregnant😬 But I guess it's possible. I'm a little nervous though since the symptoms are how I felt when pregnant! I had what I assumed was my first post partum period last weekend...

hi hun wow 5 months!!! that's amazing!!!!! and wow the size he's wearing! jeeeez! and i know i felt crummy when i first started periods again, i'm assuming its a side affect of hormones kicking in? I'm hoping for you anyway unless you want to be pregnant then i want you to be pregnant lol.

i'm doing well, feeling eh. you know how it gets in the end. 30+5 and omg i feel much further due to my hips.

I am going nuts, as i want the room for him all pianted so i can play and put it together but dh is being a pain in the ass about it. He doesn't feel like painting so he's not moving. so that's annoying. i want that room together!

on one hand it's like omg i still have 9 1/2 weeks, then i think omg it's half way through april! i have like 2 months! :dohh: we need that room!

i think i have almost everything for baby but i'm sure i'm forgetting SOMETHING.

Mommyxofxone - Thank you!! Wow you're getting close now! That's amazing that your little boy will be the first in the family to carry on the family name. I'm so happy that everyone is so excited! Ugh, haha, I'm sorry your DH is dragging his feet about painting. Sounds like mine! I don't think we'll need to paint, but a part of me would like a nice fresh paint color for the redone room. But DH hates to paint, and I think it's kinda fun but probably shouldn't do it. We'll see. First on our list is to start our baby registry! I feel like we're running short on time to pick out so much stuff!

Aidensxmomma - Congratulations on being team blue!! Love the name! And that your OH is so excited to have a son, and for this to be the first grandson, and someone to carry on the family name. He's going to be such a happy daddy :). Our little girl will be DH's family's first granddaughter and his sister's first niece, so she is thrilled. She ended up with 3 boys herself and was really counting on us to have a girl! I'm so glad your anatomy scan went well even though the little guy was being difficult, haha! It's so funny to watch them during that long ultrasound and all of their movements, huh? Wow you are way ahead of me on the baby shopping! We've only bought a few outfits so far and haven't registered yet, eep!

Crazycatlady - Aww your little guy sounds so cute trying to crawl! Sounds like a determined little fella, haha. I'll bet your nausea is your hormones just being crazy. I imagine I'm going to have a heck of a time. After my D&C, it took 2 months before it felt like my hormones weren't all out of whack and I was only pregnant for about 2 months! Hoping as time goes on you start feeling more normal without these crazy symptoms.

Afm - Baby girl has gotten very active and strong this past week! Kicking lots that feel strong even with my anterior placenta. First big kick I noticed was Saturday night and I thought it was a muscle spasm! Also DH felt her for the first time last night - she did 3 big kicks for him in a row! It was great :). Feeling kinda tired, but I've been doing really good with exercise this week after basically doing nothing at all. Starting to feel big in the belly now and making it more awkward to walk fast and move around. But overall feeling pretty good!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->