long cycles support thread :) the yelping vaginas club! (closed group)

Dee, Bethany, Raven, NewMrs., I'm guessing you don't check here anymore but I just wanted to say hi and I'm thinking of all of you! If you ever decide to join Facebook, our private group would love to have you. :hugs:

Hi everyone! I don’t know if anyone ever comes on here anymore but I still think of you ladies often and wanted to give my update. I finally had my little miracle baby-a sweet little boy who always has the most precious smile waiting for me. It was a very difficult pregnancy-almost everything that could go wrong, went wrong. He weighed 9.8 lbs and was delivered by c-section on July 12, 2018. His name is Lucas Jamison Porter. So after waiting nearly 7 years it’s finally happened for me. Pretty sure he’s my last baby so I’m trying to enjoy and soak up every precious moment that I can. Everything from smiles to nursings-even changing diapers, lol. I’m just so happy to be able to do all of it. I hope all of you and your sweet babies are doing well. I don’t know how I would have gotten by so many times without you all. Hugs and kisses to all of you

627BF7E5-7861-4C3C-BA26-CA86B91CC1CD.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->