long cycles support thread :) the yelping vaginas club! (closed group)

Hi! Just wondering if i could join in? Im on CD 92 :'( x

Hi bathbabe, don't mean to sound rude but this is a very old closed group, most of us have had babies since it started and there isn't much activity in here now.

Bethany - Hope something positive happens soon! And I really hope you don't have to wait much longer for your BFP, you so deserve it :hugs:

Bethany - I'm sorry everyone was sick over the holiday. That stinks! Are you going to temp this cycle? I'm temping right now just to see if anything is happening and so far a whole lotta nothing. That's fine for now but I'd really like to start trying again in May so I'm hoping something happens by then. If so I might try soy. We'll see!

Our holiday was great! Claire's first Christmas was a success! Hubby dressed up as Santa and Claire was pretty indifferent. :haha: Overall it was great it just went so fast!

Bathbabe - I'm sorry you're on day 92 of your cycle. I've been there and it stinks. This page isn't super active anymore so you might be able to get more help and support in another group. Good luck to you! :hugs:

Hi Ladies! I have not been on here in forever, but I it looks like most of you have gotten pregnant and had you babies by now. I just want to say congrats to all, and I'm so very happy all the stressful waiting and wanting has paid off for you!!

I'm in my 5th month of pregnancy (after 2 years) and going strong. Anyways, hope all is well with everyone, and once again CONGRATS!!!

Dee and Bethany, how are things with you?

Has anyone been in contact with Raven and NewMrs? Wondering how they're doing.

Yes Dee & Bethany how are things?
Wonder how Raven & newmrs are too!

Aw thanks for thinking of us! Things are going well. Cam is growing up so fast, my goodness! He's not crawling quite yet, but it's only a matter of time before we have to start baby-proofing everything. We started purees two weeks ago, which I make homemade--it's pretty quick and easy. He has always been a big eater, so no problems with feeding so far. Here's a pic of my little guy :)

cam congrats.jpg

How's everyone else doing!?

He's so cute! :cloud9:

Things are going well here, Lucy has 5 teeth and 3 others coming through, she only does the commando crawl, can hold on to furniture but not pulling herself up yet. Can't believe it's less than 2 months until her 1st birthday!

I went for my dating scan on 20th January and was put forward 3 days, I'm nearly 14 weeks now, this pregnancy is going fast!

He is adorable!

Shaelyn started crawling at 7.5 months. Enjoy the time before they crawl, she is all over the place now!

Awww Dee Cam is so cute! Our only boy! :cloud9: I can't believe how fast he's growing! I'm sure you can't either. Is his sleeping going well?

Things are good here! Claire is 8 months but not crawling. She doesn't seem to have any desire to go anywhere, she's perfectly content to just sit and play. I guess I should enjoy it while I can right? Otherwise things are wonderful but she is growing up way too fast! Here she is just a few days ago. :cloud9:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 4
Gosh I have not been on here for such a long time! Sorry ladies, just no time at all.
Emma is 11 months old today. She has been going to daycare for 4 months and she loves it. I'm enjoying being back at work too. Emma showed zero interest in crawling until 2 weeks ago when she learnt to sit up from lying down. A week later she was crawling. So she is into everything now.
Pregnancy seems to have rebooted my body- my cycles are super regular like they have never been before . Pity we are not ready to TTC yet :haha: I'm still breast feeding Emma too. Glad everyone is well enough and I do think of you all often. I want to hear how raven and newmrs are too
Here is a pic of Emma today

Hmmm I'm on an iPod touch and have no clue how to attach a pic!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 6
Has anyone taken provera? I'm currently ttc baby #2, I have tried lydia pinkham tonic, vitex/chaste tree, and 2x rounds of provera. However no sign of my period. This has not happened before, when usually the above treatments have served me well.

Does anyone know of a stronger dosage or brand of provera, that treats secondary amenorrhea?

Has anyone taken provera? I'm currently ttc baby #2, I have tried lydia pinkham tonic, vitex/chaste tree, and 2x rounds of provera. However no sign of my period. This has not happened before, when usually the above treatments have served me well.

Does anyone know of a stronger dosage or brand of provera, that treats secondary amenorrhea?

I don't know that brand matters, it is usually the same formulation of progesterone. Dose can vary, and how/when you take it. Some Drs will prescribe like a low dose for 10 days, or double the dose for 5 days. I tried it once a few years ago with I didn't get my period for a few months and it worked for me. If it isn't working, then it might indicate something else is underlying your amennorrhea, maybe a different reason for annovulation. Good luck!

Gosh I have not been on here for such a long time! Sorry ladies, just no time at all.
Emma is 11 months old today. She has been going to daycare for 4 months and she loves it. I'm enjoying being back at work too. Emma showed zero interest in crawling until 2 weeks ago when she learnt to sit up from lying down. A week later she was crawling. So she is into everything now.
Pregnancy seems to have rebooted my body- my cycles are super regular like they have never been before . Pity we are not ready to TTC yet :haha: I'm still breast feeding Emma too. Glad everyone is well enough and I do think of you all often. I want to hear how raven and newmrs are too
Here is a pic of Emma today

Hmmm I'm on an iPod touch and have no clue how to attach a pic!

Emma is GORGEOUS! Look at those teeth! :baby: That's awesome your cycles are so regular. Hopefully they just will stay that way. My period has yet to return but I am still breastfeeding so I haven't expected it to. :shrug:

Hope you and Camden are well Dee!

And hope your doing good too Bethany :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"