long cycles support thread :) the yelping vaginas club! (closed group)

Bethany haven't heard from you in ages, hope you are ok! :hugs:
Hope you are well too Dee!

Thought I would pop in and let you know we are having a baby boy! :blue: :)

I am doing okay...thanks for asking:hugs: Pretty sure I'm 7 dpo and have had a 71 day cycle so far, so that's a step up for me:thumbup:

Big congrats on the baby boy!!:happydance::blue:

Just looked at the previous page...the babies are sooo adorable!:cloud9:They're getting so big and changing so much. I know it must seem like the time is flying way too fast. Soak it all in and enjoy it:kiss:

Hi ladies hope you are doing well! I'd love to hear how you're doing! Miss you! :hugs:

Hello how is everyone doing ? I haven't been here for a while I'm on cd4 today x

Hooray for another boy! We are doing well! Cam is already almost 9 months old and crawling around and babbling like crazy. Still no AF for me although I swear I had a bunch of EWCM yesterday. So maybe my cycles are starting up again? So weird how I haven't even really thought about any of this in like a year and a half!

copy small.jpg

Cam is so cute!!

My af showed up around 9 months pp so maybe the same will happen for you! Do you plan to have another baby dee?

Eventually we will try for baby #2, but probably not for a few years. How about you? How is #2 going so far for your mrsc?

Cam is so cute! I can't believe how fast he's grown! All of our babes are growing up so fast! I'm in planning mode for Claire's first birthday next month. How can it be almost a year already?! It just flew! Here is Claire last week. :flower:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 6
Eventually we will try for baby #2, but probably not for a few years. How about you? How is #2 going so far for your mrsc?

It is going so much faster this time, but it is definitely more tiring having a toddler to chase after all day! I'm really excited :happydance:

Wow look at Cam! I wish the rest of you were on Facebook so we could all see more pics! Am I the only one whose cycles started so quickly after birth? Mine started 3 months pp and have come like clockwork every 30 or so days ever since, and I still breastfeed!
My dilemma right now is when to stop breastfeeding. Emma gets a bottle of cows milk at lunch but still nurses morning and night. She would happily take a bottle at those times too but I like nursing her.....

Just wanted to wish a Happy Mother's Day to my fellow mammas!! Hope you have a great day!:flower:

Aww, Cam, he's so cute. Look how much he's grown!

Sorry I've not posted in ages. I had a rough first few months with anaemia, bad nipple damage and sciatica. But things have got a lot better and bf is going really well! Katie is almost 6months old! Can't believe how fast time has flown! She's currently cutting her first tooth. She's very chatty and wriggly :)

https://i1303.photobucket.com/albums/ag148/diddy_diddums/9BBA6E1B-BB1C-4149-89B7-224655723D5B_zpsitfcakkn.jpg

Haven't been here for a while but I'm finally pregnant! :) I got my BFP on 23rd June at 11dpo-2-3 weeks on a digi i believe I O'd on cd69 and I was on vitex for 3 months and it worked! :)

Congratulations :)

Think it's pretty quiet I'm here these days xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"