Long Cycles TTC #1 & Need a buddy!

Glad you snuck in a quickie Merrymint, I would keep dancing till I confirm O.

Oh Katiekittykat, hope he feels better soon and in time for your Ov, I think I might be heading to AF, temp dropped today and spotting, so don't think I will hav a BFP... xx

:happydance: Yay Mackay !! That is great news, congratulations!!:happydance:
Yes the first BFP of our long cycle thread, that is really good:happydance:
Keep us posted on how it's all going :)

Thanks, tk2! It still hasn't really sank in yet. I barely have any symptoms....I don't really feel much different. I had implantation cramping...but that's gone, my bb's are kind of tender, and I've been bloated...that's is.

My doctors office is closed for the holidays...so I won't be able to get in there to see her until next week. I think once she confirms everything it will seem like this is actually happening. I hate that I can't get in there and see her now.

Keep me posted on how you're doing too. Don't write yourself off just yet....I just read this morning that women can have a lot of bad cramping when they're expecting AF. As hard as it is....it's all about staying positive.

Good luck :) Lots of baby dust to you.

I think he's coming round now lol

Just as well...I've drunk almost a litre of grapefruit juice this afternoon!

Katie! I hope the grapefruit juice works! I have stopped thinking I'm going to O and going to get a puppy soon - so hopefully that will keep me from obsessing :) Just waiting for my temp to change.

Has anyone used natural progrestrone cream? I used it last cycle starting CD18 and then I Oed 10 days later....now I'm wondering if it helped me O. I'm trying to wait to O before I use it but now I'm wondering if it helped me....hmmm

Blondie any news?

I'm so excited we have our first BFP!!! Congrats again!!!

Tk - stay positive! When are you due to test?

Merrymint - it only takes one time ;)

I hope everyone is having wonderful holidays!!!

I've also seriously considered a puppy to take my mind of ov, but as we already have 4 dogs OH has put his foot down :haha:

I thought today might be the day I got a positive OPK....but no :nope: So it looks like I'm going to ov later than cd29, and my cycle is going to be the longest one yet :coffee:

I only have a cat so this will be our first :)

I hate waiting so long to O!! Most people would be testing by now lol! I hope it happens sooner for you! just keep :sex: until you know for sure!!!!!!!

Mackay what were your symptoms?

I've barely had any. Before my I got my :bfp: I had implantation cramping around 8 dpo and other than that, my bb's were kind of sore (but not really) and I had a few twinges here and there in my lower abdomen.

Even now...I don't feel much different. My stomach kind of feels tight...like I got a good ab workout. My bb's are more tender now and I've had bloating....but that's it. I'm a little tired...but I don't feel exhausted.

It's still really hard for me to wrap the whole thing around my head.

I hate waiting so long to O!! Most people would be testing by now lol! I hope it happens sooner for you! just keep :sex: until you know for sure!!!!!!!

This is cd28 and I still haven't ov - that's a whole cycle for most people :( I think it might be on the way - temp dip this morning and some EWCM yesterday - but since I still don't have anything even approaching a +opk I don't know for sure.

I wish it was as easy as keep :sex:! OH has a very low sex drive, and the only reason we've managed to DTD twice over the last few days is because he's been off work! He's back to work today so my chances are dwindling fast! Wish me luck girls!!

I've barely had any. Before my I got my :bfp: I had implantation cramping around 8 dpo and other than that, my bb's were kind of sore (but not really) and I had a few twinges here and there in my lower abdomen.

Even now...I don't feel much different. My stomach kind of feels tight...like I got a good ab workout. My bb's are more tender now and I've had bloating....but that's it. I'm a little tired...but I don't feel exhausted.

How many dpo did you get your bfp?

How many dpo did you get your bfp?

I managed to wait until 13 dpo.....but man, it wasn't easy. I took 3 tests that day and all of the immediately showed positive.

I'm sorry that you're still waiting to O. I didn't O until CD25....it's terribly frustrating. Try to stay positive and maybe try not to tell your OH when you're going to be "trying". I took that approach this time....just to make it easier on him, so he didn't feel too much pressure. Obviously he caught on after a while, but it was much more enjoyable for us this time around.

Good luck.....it will happen soon!

I took a pic on my phone and sent it to OH - but no idea how to get it on the computer. :nope:

Currently working my way through a litre of grapefruit juice....should be good for when he gets home from work :winkwink:

Yay Katie!!! :)

Ladies, where did you buy your OPK's and HPT's? I used the FRER ones a few cycles back but they are way too expensive (especially when I need to take them for a month straight)

Mackay, did you do anything different this cycle? So excited for you!

Yay Katiekittykat :happydance:, get Bding! I actually OV on CD 29 this cycle, well last cycle as I'm out, she got me guys:thumbup:, I guess the good news is after not knowing anything about my body all my life, after charting the last few cycles, I am regular even if they are long, so am pleased with that :)
Oh and my OPK's have just arrived in the post today, so will be asking for advice once I start with it... I'm kind of in a limbo about trying for the next few months as I have a work project in 3 to 5 months and wouldn't know how it will all work out, but on the other hand I don't really want to wait.. ah confused:shrug:

Sunkissed, a puppy, that will be so much fun, love puppies, and will keep your mind off things... hope OV is around the corner for you too.

Mackay, you will get used to it as the day passes, especially after seeing your Dr :)

Ladies, where did you buy your OPK's and HPT's? I used the FRER ones a few cycles back but they are way too expensive (especially when I need to take them for a month straight)

Hi Merrymint, just got mine from Ebay, think I paid about £12 for a pack of 100 combination of OPK and HPT's, haven't used them so don't know how we'll get on. x

Hi Merrymint, just got mine from Ebay, think I paid about £12 for a pack of 100 combination of OPK and HPT's, haven't used them so don't know how we'll get on. x

Thanks tk2 - i've heard people buying them off ebay. Who did you buy them from?

It was with homehealth - uk. I think it's the same seller as the link Blondie posted in the first pages of our long cycle, if you click on that. :)

It was with homehealth - uk. I think it's the same seller as the link Blondie posted in the first pages of our long cycle, if you click on that. :)

Great, thanks! I was looking for Blondie's link, but didn't want to sift through all 30 pages :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->