Long Cycles TTC #1 & Need a buddy!

Sunkissed, I know a much cheaper place to buy OPKs. I just bought 75 OPKs and 25 Preggo tests for under $25 including shipping... I got them here on Ebay.... You get 100 of whatever you want, you choose.

Here... :)

I got mine from Amazon merrymint - the brand is One Step.

Took another test a couple of hours ago and it was totally negative!! Not even a faint line!! My surge must be really short :shrug: Figures.

Thanks ladies! Blondie, I ordered from your place off ebay - how have they been so far? I'm really bad at reading OPK's, so I'm hoping these are pretty clear.

(crossing fingers that by the time these arrive in the mail, I will have already O'd)

Ok so I took a couple days off OPKs and I just took one... What do u ladies think? https://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j412/Lildana1655/1293574305.jpg

That's totally positive sunkissed....get BD'ing!!!!!!

I hope so. I thought the last was pos but my temp never up!!

Blondie I took that today. After the last one I thought could be positive a couple days ago nothing happened. And I didn't take anymore until today. I think I'm over OPKs!!! I'll just BD Every other day and wait. I'm confused too blondie.

Did you O yet??

Blondie I took that today. After the last one I thought could be positive a couple days ago nothing happened. And I didn't take anymore until today. I think I'm over OPKs!!! I'll just BD Every other day and wait. I'm confused too blondie.

Did you O yet??

Yeah, I don't understand your OPKs!

Nope, I didn't ovulate yet, and am starting to think I won't this cycle. In a couple months I will have insurance again and I'll do Femara and an IUI. Then I won't have such long cycles, and I'll be ovulating around CD 19, not close to 30!

I feel the same way but last cycle I didn't o till cd28 so there's still hope! I think I'm going to go back on vitex next cycle.

OH is home and helped me attach a picture!
View attachment 150058

Is that the one that you think is positive or negative? Because that is negative...

Sunkissed... I don't understand your body!! WTH?!

That's the one I'm calling a positive. I have had all the other symptoms - temp is roughly what it was when ov was confirmed last cycle - and this is the day I ov'd last cycle. That is by far the darkest OPK I've ever had - I know technically it's negative but I think that might have been the tail end of a very short surge. Due to polycystic kidney disease, I might never be able to rely 100% on anything I pee on :haha:

I hope this is your month Katie!!!! FXXX

I took another OPk tonight - negative - still a line just not as dark as control. I wish my temps would coordinate with the OPKs so it would all make sense.... I think OPKs make it more frustrating when they are confusing!!! Is this positive? Is it negative? I was thinking it might be easier to use the CBD - smiley face = :sex: no smiley face - try again!

Hopefully that one earlier was positive because we had some fun today ;) so hopefully it counts for something besides fun :)

Thanks Sunkissed!

The CB Digi OPKs are a great idea.....but not so much if you have a long cycle and don't really know when ov will happen because they're so expensive in the UK!! I used them last cycle and they were £40 (just over $60) for 20 test sticks, and I ran out before I ever got a smiley face :nope: At least with the ics I can test twice a day and not worry about the cost!

Yeah that is true Katie - I am starting to think they are more confusing then helping!!! Although it does satisify the need to POAS!

They're definitely confusing me! I had the darkest one yet yesterday and then last night it went back to being completely blank :wacko: I'm still gonna POAS twice a day until FF confirms ov...I think I'm gonna run out of sticks though before my new batch arrives in the post :nope:

Sunkissed - that looks positive to me! I had a similar cycle back in September, where I got a positive OPK and a week later had some spotting (thought it might be implantation) but it turned out to be ovulation instead. Sometimes I think the stress of staring at an OPK... "Is it positive?"... delays ovulation. Of course, I also stress about not knowing whether I've ovulated or not... so I'm screwed either way :)

Katie, I hope you are right and your temp does rise.

My temp rose this morning :) If it stays up tomorrow, FF will have me ovulating on CD24.

Did another OPK this afternoon and it was totally blank - not even a faint line. Convinced that I caught the tail end of my surge yesterday. I'll have to wait another 2 days at least for FF to confirm ov though :coffee:

FX for your temps as well Merrymint :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->