Long Cycles TTC #1 & Need a buddy!

Morning ladies :flower:

Hope everyone is well :hugs:

I'm on to cd34 and no sign of ovulation as yet. I took 100mg of soy cd3-7 and it hasn't done anything for me at all :nope: I don't want to blame it for delaying ovulation, because I haven't been tracking cycles for long enough to know what is normal for me or not, but last cycle without soy I ov'd on cd29.

I have some Agnus Castus (vitex) waiting at the post office for me - I can't pick it up until Wednesday - so when that comes I'll be giving it a shot.

Good morning girls! Lots of chatter about vitex & soy lately...has anyone tried maca? Just looking for more opinions on it, as I've had one strong recommendation of a bfp on the first cycle trying it...

I'm 13dpo today, AF would be due tomorrow--temp was up a bit this morning but BFN today :nope: I didn't really expect any differently, but I waited as long as I reasonably could to test! I guess I'm not out yet, but I'm definitely thinking of what to do with next cycle...they cycles are so loooong, I'm just not looking forward to waiting again.

Sunflower, when are you planning to test? Have you been temping this cycle?

Lots of luck.....let us know how it goes :)

Morning ladies!

I'm sorry about the bfn, ready4baby. Hopefully you get a better result tomorrow, but it sounds like you've got a good plan for this next cycle in cas...

I'm also sorry to hear that the soy did not work for you this cycle, Katie. I'm still suspicious that my diet (which is already heavy on soy), may be making my cycles longer, which is why I'm trying to cut back. Let us know how the Vitex goes.

I'm on CD31 and manually overrode my chart to show ovulation on CD22. I ordered a new thermometer online, but until it comes I've been using the crappy Target one (and I don't trust the temps at all...got another .3 discrepancy in temps this morning - grrr). The last few months, I've had fertile cm after each failed attempt to O and for the last several days nothing. So, until I get another batch of fertile cm, I'm going to assume that I O'd on Christmas and I'm 9dpo. Nothing to do but wait for O or AF for me!

I know it's not a very exciting update, but I got a faint line on my OPK this afternoon :happydance: I've not seen one of those for a few days, so I am disproportionately excited! Gonna do another one about 7pm and see if there's any movement - that will be opk #50 this cycle. I feel like I should frame it or something....my Golden Anniversary of OPKs :haha:

Good morning ladies!

Mackay - Congrats again on your BFP!! :) How have you been feeling? Did you experience any early symptoms? I'm now at 14 dpo and still no AF... I always force myself not to test early even tho I really hate waiting!! I might test later today or tomorrow if AF still hasn't shown. Yes, I have been temping and my temps are staying high. I guess I'll just wait and keep my fx that there's still hope....

MerryMint - that must be really frustrating, but soon you'll have the new thermometer... so don't get too down! Hopefully you'll either O or AF soon so you know what's happening!

Katie - that's great news... stay positive!

Ready4baby - No, I haven't tried maca, but I was reading another posting and it sounded like some have had success with it, so I'd be interested in more info on it too. I definitely feel the same as you... really tired of waiting on these long cycles and I want to try something for my next cycle. We're both at about the same time in our cycles right now... best wishes to you and lots of babydust!

Thanks, Sunflower! I've been feeling pretty good. A bit tired and I have sore bb's...I've been going the bathroom more often and I feel hungry almost immediately after I've eaten. No nausea or vomiting though.....but there is still time for that to kick in. I haven't been to my doctor yet because her office was closed for the holidays.....so right now, it still doesn't feel real.

Good sign if your temps are still up! I tested at 13 dpo.....I just couldn't wait any longer. I've done 4 tests total....lol. I just couldn't believe it was true.

Fingers crossed for you getting your :bfp:

Lots of baby dust!!!!!!

Morning ladies. No updates for me.... Just waiting to O. I hope everyone had a wonderful new year celebration!!

The only thing I noticed is yesterday and today I have been exhausted and I have been sleeping enough but I'm sooo sleepy!!

I think I'm going to do vitex again next month if I ever O haha

We're in the same boat Sunkissed :(

Did my 50th OPK tonight - there was a faint line, but it wasn't as dark as the line I got earlier today. :coffee:

I wish we could catch the O boat ;) ive stopped OPKs because they were confusing me even more.

I wish we could catch the O boat ;) ive stopped OPKs because they were confusing me even more.

I want to stop (for the same reason) but then I'm frightened I'll miss it, and I don't know enough about ovulating to know when it's happening! And as we don't BD regularly, we'll miss the best time :(

I think somebody slipped up when they designed women...we should have come with a Reset button. Serious design flaw there...:haha:

Ready4baby, I've not tried Maca (will rattle if I take anything else, lol!!) but I've got dh on it. Supposed to be good for the swimmers and boosts the libido allegedly as well ;)

Sunflower, thank you! :dust: to you as well... We should know soon enough one way or the other...

Fallenangel, it's a lucky girl who can get her DH to take supplements! I hope they work amazingly well for you guys. I am undecided still about maca vs. vitex or anything. If I learn anything from my doc about them on Thursday, I'll let you all know.

Sunflower, thank you! :dust: to you as well... We should know soon enough one way or the other...

Fallenangel, it's a lucky girl who can get her DH to take supplements! I hope they work amazingly well for you guys. I am undecided still about maca vs. vitex or anything. If I learn anything from my doc about them on Thursday, I'll let you all know.

Lol! I should have rephrased that - he has maca as well as a wellman conception pill but getting him to 'remember' to take them is an entirely different matter ;)

Can someone look at my chart. I switched the setting to OPKs. And it detcted O but not sure if it looks right....?

Sunkissed, I could see CD27 or 28 possibly being your O day because of the EWCM and maybe you've got a slow or fallback rise in temp. If tomorrow goes up, that could make a lot of sense...

I agree, if you O'd your CM should be drying up, not peaking, in the days after your + OPK. Are you certain it was positive? I agree with merrymint.

Thanks for looking. I posted a pic of it a few pages ago. Looked pos to me but could have been delayed O.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->