Long Cycles TTC #1 & Need a buddy!

Thanks so much, Mackay! I appreciate it, and I will definitely let you all know!

Katie, it's so hard to wait for O...I hope that agnus castus does the trick for you! ;)

Sunkissed, I have NO idea what my normal O day is! :shrug:
I did OPKs two cycles ago and never saw a positive test. I tested from CD14 - CD 25. That left me a little confused (and broke) so I have not repeated since.
This cycle I am going to watch cm and see if I can detect something naturally before trying OPKs again - seems like lots of people struggle with them and I'm not ready for unnecessary disappointment.

ready4baby....keep us posted. I feel a BFP coming on!!!

Today is CD9 for me. My biggest challenge (if I do O) will be getting hubby in on the action :winkwink: He works nights, I work days....sometimes the hour we have together before I go to bed isn't ideal BD time.
I'll take any tips you ladies have to offer! LOL

Luckyduck I'm in the same bd position as you (no pun intended ;) ). I try to get up in the am :) good luck!!!

Hey sunkissed, are you having any CM to go along with the ovary pain? My ovulation pain is generally right inside my hip...if you find the pointy hip bone & go an inch or two in from that, I get an ache right there. Sometimes a pulling feeling. A day later I sometimes get a crampiness all over.

Still waiting here; my temp jumped up this morning. :)

yeah my pain was on my left side and right inside my hipbone. I think it was it. I also had EWCM and I checked a couple time cause I was so excited lol. Hopefully my temp goes up tomorrow then I can be sure. I gave up on OPKs so just gotta get :sex:

OMG!!! Look what I got right now!!!!
https://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j412/Lildana1655/1294268236.jpg

Whoa. That is most definitely positive Sunkissed!

Sorry I've been gone for so long! I've been busy, and I am pretty positive I am not ovulating this cycle, my temps are all over the place. DH is getting a S/A next week. Then in a couple months once I am finally on his insurance, we will do Femara and an IUI.

In the meantime, I am getting a puppy tomorrow! It's a 7.5 week old Chihuahua puppy. They are letting them go really early, so I hope it will all turn out okay. I am so excited to pick her up tomorrow... :happydance:

Welcome Back Blondie!! I'm getting a puppy too but on Friday! What is it's name??

They named her Genesis, but I am naming her something else. Not sure yet. I love the name Bella for a black dog, but it seems everyone names their puppy that... so I dunno yet!

Here's a pic of her-
https://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm154/CodiChapin/new4.jpg

I'll get a better one when I get her tomorrow. :)

Cute!!! That's a cute name :) I'm going to name mine Bentley! I'll post a pic when I get him.

Yay for puppies! So stinking cute, Blondie :) I named a black kitty at the Humane Society "Ella" because of midnight/enchantment/etc... seemed appropriate.

Sunkissed!!! THAT is POSITIVE girl - you go get some!

Ready4Baby - so excited to hear your test news tomorrow.

Ready4Baby, I'm trying not to get my hopes up, but now that I think I O'd I'm symptom spotting like crazy! The temp dip definitely doesn't help keep me calm, lol

But, I've resigned myself to not test until my OPK's come in the mail (should be later next week) and will only test if an OPK turns up positive first :) Now, willpower, where do I order some?

How can you not symptom spot lol! FX I hope this is your month!!!

I know, I know... :) At the very least I avoided the first week of the two week wait by not knowing when ovulation happened, so that's good right?

Yeah I was hoping that would happen to me but it didn't. I'm going to be busy with the puppy and moving so hopefully that will help!

I found this quote : "The secret of patience is doing something in the meanwhile."

YAY SUNKISSED!!!!!! So happy for you :happydance:

Now get BDing!!!!

I may suffer terrible confusion with OPKs, but that one is definitely positive Sunkissed!!! FX your temp is about to shoot up :hugs:

Still waiting for mine, but I had a tiny but of EWCM this morning, so maybe I won't be far behind you!

I wanna puppy :hissy: These are my dogs...so I suppose I have plenty!

Pointers.jpg

Ladies, thank you all so much for your support and positive thoughts...

:bfp: this morning! OMG! I completely expected a negative--I just about dropped the test when I looked at it. :happydance:

YAY!!!! CONGRATULATIONS READY4BABY :happydance:

I'm so happy for you :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"