Long Cycles TTC #1 & Need a buddy!

That OPK did look positive... hmm... are you sure about the EWCM? Totally TMI, but I thought I was doing pretty good last cycle by using the toilet paper method to check cm. I found out this cycle by actually checking, that I was completely wrong :)

Well it could have been confused with semen sorry TMI but I have been actually checking and yesterday we didn't BD and it was def EWCM. So the other days might not have been 100% right but yesterday was. Today it was def creamy. Who knows. I'll just keep temping and hope my temp rises. Thanks for your help!

I took an OPK just for fun and it was almost blank so I'm feeling good that I Od :)

Morning everyone!

Well I tested this morning and really disappointed I got BFN... but still no AF and my temp was still high this morning... so maybe there's still a chance?? Now I'm at 15 dpo, still sore boobs and some cramping. Keeping my FX that AF stays away again today...

Ready4baby - Any news this morning??

I noticed that too Sunkissed, it seems like the thread changed locations, I've been having a hard time finding it.

Hope you all have a great day!

Sunflower, I'm sorry about the BFN :( Remember that you are still in the game! My temp is still elevated today...I'm beginning to think that FF misinterpreted my O day. Do you think that's possible for you too? I can't figure out why AF would be late otherwise...last month with my chemical, my temp skyrocketed & that's how I knew something was happening--no such luck this cycle. Ho-hum, just waiting.

Hi ladies! Yep, the thread moved to the TTC Lounge. It's a little harder to find, but at least it doesn't constantly fall onto page 2! :)

FX for both of you, ready4baby and sunflower! I hope AF stays far, far away.

Thank you ladies! Hopefully good news for all of us in the next few days... [-o<

FX for you, ready4baby and sunkissed! Your stats seem promising - stay away AF, stay FAR FAR AWAY! lol

I took my last soy last night so now the countdown's on to see if it worked. I am going to watch cv to see if I can predict OV and make the most of this cycle! :winkwink:

Thanks so much everyone!! I'm still waiting... and hoping for the best!!

Best wishes to all you beautiful ladies!!

Luckyduck I hope it works for you! What is your normal O day?

What do eveyones O pains feel like? I'm having trouble decifering cramps and O pains. I'm currently having a pinching on my left side. It kinda feels like someone is jabbing my ovary with a pen or something or twisting it. Lol sorry for the random descriptions. It is not constant more pulsing. Hmmm I hope this is it already haha. Then I can be in the exciting 2WW.

Hey sunkissed, are you having any CM to go along with the ovary pain? My ovulation pain is generally right inside my hip...if you find the pointy hip bone & go an inch or two in from that, I get an ache right there. Sometimes a pulling feeling. A day later I sometimes get a crampiness all over.

Still waiting here; my temp jumped up this morning. :)

Hey sunkissed, are you having any CM to go along with the ovary pain? My ovulation pain is generally right inside my hip...if you find the pointy hip bone & go an inch or two in from that, I get an ache right there. Sometimes a pulling feeling. A day later I sometimes get a crampiness all over.

Still waiting here; my temp jumped up this morning. :)

YAY!!!! When are you testing again?

I corrected a few of my temps from over Christmas (was sleeping in way too late, etc.) and I finally got dotted CH on my chart, which cm seems to confirm. So I'm tentatively 9dpo today.

Sunkissed, I have no idea - I always get cramps around O time and think "was that it?" Still not sure...

Thanks! I have a doc appointment tomorrow for pap & to talk about clomid, so I think I will test in the morning if my temp is still up. I think FF is wrong & I'm 11dpo today so it's probably too early still. I'm just going to be happy as long as my temp stays elevated.

Yay for you, merrymint! Plus, you have a nice dip at 7dpo... ;)

Hi ladies :flower:

Still no ov, no temp rise and no +opk for me yet...cd36 :nope: I started taking Agnus Castus this morning, so we'll see if that helps!

Ready4baby, your temps looks great!!!!! Good luck testing tomorrow!!!!

Keep us posted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->