Long Cycles TTC #1 & Need a buddy!

Thanks ladies! It's funny how excitement (I was literally shaking this morning) turns to worry! I've had lots of CM the last few days and now I keep think it's AF showing up. I guess there's always something to obsess over, but I'm very happy & thank you!

What were your symptoms so we can symptom spot haha

Haha...I haven't had many symptoms, at least not the ones I expected. Probably the biggest difference so far is CM. Not as much as during O time, but pretty constantly wet or creamy the last several days. And I've felt warm and flushed in my face. I guess yesterday & today, I've also had very minor hip aches. That's really it! I feel good.

hi ladys
im knew to here im not sure if anyone can help me im currently on cd43 and no af and bfn i went to hospital today where she done blood work and a scan the scan showed lining a bit thick what does this mean?she also done a preg test im so confused anyone experienced this?:kiss:
thanx
:dust: to u all and congrats to who have the sticky bean xx

hi ladys
im knew to here im not sure if anyone can help me im currently on cd43 and no af and bfn i went to hospital today where she done blood work and a scan the scan showed lining a bit thick what does this mean?she also done a preg test im so confused anyone experienced this?:kiss:
thanx
:dust: to u all and congrats to who have the sticky bean xx

:hi: steffxttc

How may DPO are you? x

hey im roughly bout 22 dpo cant pin the day they scanned round that time and took bloods told me id ovulated,not had any severe symptoms just sore back and tired n stuff im confused thanx for helping xxxx:kiss:

Hip hip HOORRAYYYY!!!!!! Congratulations ready4baby!!!! So happy for your BFP!!!

YYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Ready4Baby! So awesome!!!

Thank you girls!! I can still hardly even believe it :wohoo:

Welcome Steff. Not sure what they meant at the Dr's. At CD 43, you are bound to have a pretty thick lining. Are you temping or checking cm? You could have ovulated a little later than you think...

Welcome Steff. Not sure what they meant at the Dr's. At CD 43, you are bound to have a pretty thick lining. Are you temping or checking cm? You could have ovulated a little later than you think...

im not temping but will be next month,i have been checking cm and its still thick white soz tmi dont look like af ready to come as we know our own bodys mine usually changes from this,had a bit yellowish today tmi soz again,someone said that the thick lining could be that i have to get my period brought on or it could be im pregnant but i dnt no what to think :wacko::wacko:
steffxx

Hey everyone, sorry I haven't posted in so long.... lots happening here!! My in-laws came out for a visit (they live across the country) so we've been busy entertaining them. And my other big news is I tested again yesterday and got my BFP!!!! We're so excited and I can still hardly believe it!! But we'll wait awhile before we tell anyone, so now my DH and I have to keep it hush hush from my in-laws!

Congratulations Ready4baby!!! So happy for you and that's so cool we both got our BFP at the same time!!

Best wishes to everyone else and lots of babydust... there's lots of positive energy here so just don't give up hope!!

Yay!!!! Congrats sunflower!!!! Seems this is a lucky thread ;)

Congrats sunflower :happydance: That's 3 BFPs for the thread!!

Long Cycles 3 - Mother Nature 0

Thanks ladies!! Yes, very lucky thread!! Let's keep it going!! :)

I have apt with my doc on Monday so hoping all goes well. I'm so happy and have so many thoughts going through my head I'm having a hard time sleeping the past couple nights! I'll share some of my early symptoms with all of you...
-bbs feel sore, swollen and firm (especially during night)
-cramps and bloating, and sort of fluttery feeling
-feeling warm and flushed (I'm usually freezing all the time!)
-increased thirst and hunger
-going pee more often (probably because I'm constantly drinking water!)
-lots of white creamy cm and little bit stretchy, I also noticed some creamy pale yellow cm about 6-10 days after ov
-runny nose (but not sick)
-little bit of acne
-feeling tired
-And this is a strange one... I had a really vivid dream that I was pregnant with a boy about 10 days past ov... I woke up in the night rubbing my belly. I didn't think too much of it at the time but now looking back, it's really bizarre!! If I end up having a boy I'll be shocked!!!

Congrats sunflower!! Yay for BFPs! Isn't it exciting? Of course I immediately began to worry :wacko: But another high temp today and no bleeding or anything; I suppose every day will make me more confident that I am actually pregnant!

I have fewer symptoms than you, but I can corroborate increased CM, a flushed feeling, and a little achiness in the hips/belly. So happy for you! When are you due? I'm September 17, I think.

Thanks ready4baby!! :) Yes, I've been worrying too... lots to worry about now, but like you say with each passing day we'll gain more confidence. I'm just trying to do everything I can for a healthy baby. Have you been to see the doctor yet? According to the online due date calculators I'm due about Sept 12. My DH and I are so excited!! :)

Hope everyone is having a good week!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->