Long Cycles TTC #1 & Need a buddy!

Glad you are so excited! We are 5 days apart then! I had a pap scheduled yesterday, and I tested that morning so I would have news since I was going to discuss clomid and such with her...wasn't expecting a BFP! So, yes, I've been to the doc & she confirmed the pregnancy but I won't go in for my first ultrasound until I think 7 weeks.

Congrats Sunflower...so exciting :happydance:

Sunflower and Ready4baby....you guys should join our September Sweet Peas thread. It's really great to chat with all the ladies there because we're all around the same time.

So happy for you both.

I'm so happy for both of you!!!

I've been having dreams that I'm trying to find pregnancy tests at the store. Lol. But my temp went up today so im thinking this is it. We haven't been :sex: that often cause of our opposite schedules so I'm probably out this month. And I'm almost positive I'm going to get the job in Cali so we think we should wait until we move to start trying again. Buy with such long cycles it may work out that we are trying again next cycle lol. Today we get our puppy!!!

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!!! Baby dust to everyone (and I know some need O dust too)

Evening ladies :flower:

My OPK tonight was darker than it has been the past couple of days but still nowhere near a positive :nope: On to cd39.....

Good luck Sunkissed - I hope this is your O... and it doesn't matter how often you bd, just if :)

Well, my temp was way up this morning and I came down with a cold yesterday, so I caved and tested... bfn :( Oh well, I'll give it a few more days.

Merrymint i was looking at your chart and it looks good!! I hope this is it for you!!!

Good luck Katie. I hope it happens soon!!!

merrymint, your chart looks nice, and it's still early..give it a couple more days and try again! FX for you!!

thanks ladies! well i have no more tests in house, so I will be forced to wait to test, lol

in the meantime, more tea and back to bed!

Katie, I hope you get a pos OPK soon!

Here's Bentley :)

https://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j412/Lildana1655/1294460072.jpg

Bentley is so cute! I want one!

cd39 today and still no temp rise....I'd even settle for AF at this stage :nope:

AAAAWWWWW.... what a cute pup! And you are adorable, Sunkissed!

Oh Katie, I'm sorry - how frustrating. Maybe you should talk to your doc about kick starting a bleed with some progesterone?

AAAAWWWWW.... what a cute pup! And you are adorable, Sunkissed!

Oh Katie, I'm sorry - how frustrating. Maybe you should talk to your doc about kick starting a bleed with some progesterone?

I'm gonna wait until I've missed 2 periods before seeing a GP - as I've not long come off the pill they'll just send me away :( So my plan, if nothing has happened, is to go on cd80.

Here's Bella-
https://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm154/CodiChapin/family/162732_10150354680765246_650315245_16654780_6229063_n.jpg

Bentley is cute! Is that you in the pic Sunkissed? How old are you?

Oh my goodness - so many cute little puppies! Congrats you two!

Yeah that's me. I'm 25.
Here's one more of him :)
https://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j412/Lildana1655/1294510585.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g