Long Cycles TTC #1 & Need a buddy!

I named her Bella.

So I got a positive OPK just now. I stopped temping and taking some of my pills a few days ago cuz I got Bella and I didn't think it was gonna happen this cycle. Bella has been sleeping with me waking me up a lot so I can't temp. But I'm having some major EWCM.. So I took an opk last night and it was almost positive, so I took one today and it's positive! DH and I haven't been DTD lately cuz of Bella and stuff, but I'll make sure we :sex: tonight and tomorrow morning. We'll see if it's enough!

ETA- here's a pic of my postive OPK I got today...
https://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm154/CodiChapin/67066322.jpg

Yay!!! Congrats!!!! I guess that's when it happens when you stop trying lol. FX

Ha ha.. Seriously. Great timing to get Bella. I'll have a stress free 2ww... I can just play with my baby... :)

Sunkissed, how old is Bently? What kind of dog is he again? What size will he be full grown?

Here's a couple more pics I took today..
https://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm154/CodiChapin/515cf4ba.jpg
https://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm154/CodiChapin/d117761b.jpg

I have alot more on my Facebook of her. :)

Blondie that's what I think!!! Looks like we will be in the 2ww together :)

Bentley is 8 weeks and half Maltese and half shih tzu. Should be 10-15lbs. He is 4.5 lbs now :)

I don't even know how I would weigh Bella... Lol. Lemme go try...

Lol. I didn't weigh him that's what the vet told me lol. She's probably like 1 lb :) so cute

I've got puppy envy :brat:

As well as OPK envy :( My temp went up a bit this morning, to what I would call a post ov temp. But I still haven't had a positive OPK so who knows :shrug: What cd are you on Blondie?

So pleased you're in the 2WW wait Sunkissed :hugs: FX I can join you both!

Katie, looks good. FX for you!!!

Blondie, that pic of Bella with the puppy toy is ridiculously cute! It's bigger than she is :)

Have fun with your puppies - what a great distraction for the TWW!

Thanks MerryMint...another negative OPK this afternoon though :nope: The line was darker than it has been for ages so I'll do another one in a couple of hours.

I'm on CD 36 today. My temp spiked so I am sure I Oed yesterday, the day of my positive OPK like I usually do.

Yay! Looks like I'll have a friend in the 2ww :) hopefully Katie can join us soon :)

Hi Ladies - any new news?

For me I have been cramping on and off and it switches from dull to sharp everyday since O. Also, today when I got up I was still having cramps I felt my lower tummy area and it was really firm - my DBF said it was really hard too? And my nipples are a little sore...but that's about it. Oh and tired - I fell asleep for an hour on the beach yesterday and still went to be by 9:30 pm and I slept until almost 10 am!

Hope everyone is doing well :)

My nipples are always raw/sore like the day after ovulation. It's great cuz I know I Oed! :)

Hi ladies,

Not much new here - still fighting a cold and my last few days of temps are absolutely wacky because of it. Gonna wait until Wednesday to test, if AF hasn't shown. FF wants to move my CH's to CD33, but we'll see what happens when my cold is gone and my temps are back to normal.

Thanks Sunkissed! That's what I keep telling myself, but I'm not too positive about this cycle. Plus, DH was sick last week so chances are I simply caught his cold (bummer) and it means nothing. I will keep you updated though.

Hi ladies :flower:

Looks like my 2 days of higher temps were a false alarm - my temp has gone back down today to pretty much where it has been for the last 6 weeks :( So I'm not in the 2WW with you yet :nope:

Oh well, back to POAS this lunchtime!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->