Long Cycles TTC #1 & Need a buddy!

Hi Fallen,

Congrats on the +OPK and your Peak, you now have to gey busy :)
Also good that Continental have given you compensation :)
We have a farm with about 500 sheep and about 300ish cattle! The lambs are cute but not when you have to get up every few hours during the night to go and check on them!! This year we seem to be having quite a lot of triplets, more so than any other year i can remember.

Sunkissed - sorry AF got you, im sure she wont be far away from me either :( :hugs:

After many angry phonecalls with the Police, they finally sent someone from forensics out and lo and behold they found a finger print on the jeep and also a very clear foot imprint, you could even tell the person had been wearing Nike Air Max trainers :haha: if there was ever a perfect i told you so moment, it would have been then to the Police. Dont they know im a CSI fan and know how it works :haha: :rofl:

On the downside though, i cancelled my exam today as i just cant concentrate and keep thinking what if they decide to come back? Had one of the worst nights sleep last night, every noise i heard had me looking out the window :(

Katie - are they going to give your OH another SA?

Oh wow, that's a lot of animals! Is it a family farm that your hubbie has taken over running? Crikey, that's a lot of sleepless nights - still all good practice for when you get your bfp ;)

That's great news about the footprint and the fingerprint!!! DH has a friend that works in forensics and they can tell so much about a person from their footprint so hopefully that's putting things on the way to sorting them out for you and finding the scumbags!

Not surprising you've not slept well and I guess sitting through an exam is the last thing on your mind. Have you got a date when you can retake?

Well, I have some good news - I have a job!!!!!! The place I interviewed at yesterday called me this afternoon and I start on Monday :) :) :) :)

DH and I have been joking that it would be sod's law that we struck it lucky on the day I got a new job, lol. My temp dipped this morning and I got my peak on the monitor so it's looking like today's the day!

Fallen - firstly CONGRATS :hugs: on the new job YYYAAAAAYYYY!!! They say good things come in 3's so your peak is 1, job is 2 so its either the tribunal which is 3rd or BFP!!! FX for you hun xxxx

We do have quite a big farm, its been in DH's family for years and when his nan died in 2008 it was left to his dad who then passed it on to DH and FIL already has a farm :)
Lots of sleepless nights, we prob wont finish until late April/May but hopefully i'll get my BFP before then so i wont have to do it :)
I can retake my exam any time before June so have said to my tutor i'll do it within a fortnight so i have time for a resit should i fail 1st time (im better at cost accounting than the financial statements)

Right, i will speak to all you lovely ladies tomorrow, im off to bed now as 1st day back in work tomorrow after a week off. Roll on the weekend :)

Night, night
xx

- - - - - -tumbleweed - - - - - - - -!

Where is everyone???

Hey :)

Sorry, been feeling sorry for myself, DH's second SA wasn't great (everything had improved apart from morphology which had got much worse) so my little brain has been a bit all over the place :(

Any news from the police?

More to the point - any news on your cycle????? How many DPO are you now?

Aww sorry to hear that hun :hugs: what exactly have they said in terms of your chance of a BFP?

No news from the Police although if the buggers come back i dont expect them to get very far, DH has turned this place into Fort Knox lol

Im 13DPO, AF due tomorrow but no signs of either yet . . . . :shrug: am determined not to test until atleast 1st March (or going to try my best anyway!)

You looking forward to starting your new job on Monday? is it another Marketing position of have you gone for something else?

This is the thing - his doctor is useless!! Not been told anything apart from the fact she didn't understand - arghhhh!! He had a bug before going and apparently that can have an effect. I'm sending him back on Monday to see a different doc and to request another sample (we'll give it a couple of weeks).

Kept bursting into tears this morning (not around dh) because I just keep thinking the worse. Trying to stay positive for his sake more than anything, it's just hard at the mo though.

Lol! Don't blame you at all. Are you sleeping any better or are you still a bit on edge?

No signs of a lovely bfp at all? Are you normally 14 days bang on? Am amazed you've held out this long!

I'm in that sort of eeek frame of mind at the moment. It's always hard starting a new job and my confidence took a bit of a hit after my last place... Yip, Marketing Manager role, all nice and hands on in a relatively small company. It's going to seem really strange going to work after about 5 weeks of nothing!

Got his mum, sister and 3 nieces up for the weekend from tomorrow which I need like a hole in the head. His sister caused serious issues at our wedding and then totally flipped afterwards and has never apologised and his mum is hard work sometimes.

What've you got planned?

I tried to post the other day but guess it never went through.

Stacey sounds like a nightmare with the police and everything else. I hope you get your BFP!! Af stay away!!!!

Fallen- I'm so happy for your new job! Congrats! I guess you ladies have sent me some rain because it is chilly and rainy!

Katie- I hope you can get an accurate SA for DH. And get your cycles straightned out!!

Nothing new for me. Taking AC again :) hopefully O will be normal this cycle!!

Fallen - dont get upset :hugs: i am a firm believer of what will be, will be. If we are meant to have BFP's we will. We will just have to wait and see i suppose :shrug:
FX the next Dr you OH sees is a good one and knows what they are doing. on the plus side atleast you now know not to BD for atleast 3 days before the SA!!

Sunkissed - i'll keep everything crossed for you to O shortly!

Im 14DPO today and caved in and tested with an IC but it was a BFN :cry: i dont think this cycle is the one for me but ***TMI alert**** when i wiped earlier there was a real thick pinky sort of discharge so im not sure if its AF on her way :shrug:
i've also had an achey stomach today and for some random reason, i ate my breakfast this morning and after the last mouthful had to run to toilet retching? Whats that all abouut???

I did take a picture of when i wiped :blush:, if i put it on here would you guys have a look and see what you think?? Its not too gooey, could even be compared to a pink boogey :rofl:

Yeah, trying to be a bit more optimistic. Read so many conflicting things just a total head wrecker! Trying not to focus on it and see what the next 7/8 days bring or more if my stupid lp decides to give me an extra day.

Are you normally bang on 14 days Stacey? If you are and nothing's happened, that, with the pink discharge could be pretty positive.

You're just showing off now you've figured out this adding pictures malarky hee hee ;)

Morning all,

No need to post a pic now . . . . AF got me this morning :cry: :cry:

I will take a positive from this though: I know my Ovaries are clear, i know that i ovulate and i know i have an LP of 14 days. Knowledge is power!

Sooo, i know have around 30 days to O, let the waiting begin :shrug:

One thing i'm going to try this month though is (TMI alert) to try and orgasm after DH. Apparently (so i've read in other threads and on internet) this propells the sperm further up into you and quite a few people who tried this had BFP's quite soon. I'll give it a go and see what happens :)

So sorry to hear that Stacey :hugs:

Like you say, you know a lot of things now based on this cycle (and I definitely have lp envy!) so onwards and upwards :)

Lol, I've read the same thing and have to admit to trying it, hee hee ;) Hey, I'll try anything and it's not exactly up there with the worse things we put ourselves through ;)

Ha ha, I agree although i do wish i was one of those people who are pregnant without all this!

I hope one day, if i do have a child they appreciate everything i will have done to have them lol :)

FX you are one of the ones it works for straight away lol

Well little update about my preggers sister. She is around 23 weeks and started having contractions. Rushed to the hospital and is either going to miscarry or they will stitch up her cervix and she will stay at the hospital as a high risk until the baby is born. So please think good thoughts for her. I hope we can save the baby.

She isn't due until June 24.... Quite a ways away. The baby boy is only 1 lb 9 oz so far

Will keep everything crossed for her Sunkissed and send positive vibes her way x

Aww Sunkissed, i'll keep everything crossed for both your sister and the little one :hugs: keep us updated. Hell knows its difficult to get one in there, you would think once its there it would be safe. i really do hope they are both ok xxx

Fallen, i've added my pic to remind me that although i may not be a mother yet i am a wife and am healthy :) Also, i think its one of the only pics of me that i actually like lol i hate havinh my photo taken because of my size .... although on that note i officially went back to weightwatchers tonight (and picked up a curry on the way home :blush:) i will be good from tomorrow on though!!
How was your first day of the new job?? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->