Long Cycles TTC #1 & Need a buddy!

Thanks everyone. She had surgery today to sew up her cervix. If she can keep the baby in for at least 4 weeks and 2 days it will be ok. She might be able to go home In a day or two but will have to be on bed rest until delivery. Thank you for your positive thoughts and prayers.

Any further update Sunkissed?

You look fab Stacey, hubbie must have been blown away :) Am liking your style with the curry on the way home, that's something I'd probably do ;)

Just seen your post about my chart Sunkissed :) Thanks :) I've been trying to stay nice and chilled this cycle - not working as I came home from the gym early as I suddenly got really paranoid - doh!!!

She had her cervix stitched and is in the hospital and probably going to be there for a while. Thanks for asking. She was finally able to eat today and get up to go to the bathroom. Everything is ok today just waiting now. If she keeps him in for 4 more weeks everything should be fine but now we just wait....

Sunkissed, glad things seem to be improving and going in the right direction :) It must have been such a relief that she was able to get up :)

No news from me, I've had a stinking runny nose and sneezing for the last two days but it only lasts until about lunch time and then just disappears - bizarre...

I had (TMI alert!) some really strange cm this morning when I wiped. It almost looked like ewcm on the tissue but when I scooped some up with my nail (there was lots) it was an off White colour, not stretchy or sticky and when I rubbed it instead of it dissapearing it rolled itself up into a little ball. Not quite sure what all that is about?

Sunkissed - FX the little one can hang in there for atleast these next 4 weeks although we all know the waiting is the hardest part xx

Fallen - that could be a sign of your BFP! Many ladies report cold like symptoms as you've described and then had their BFP :) Plus the EWCM like stuff could be implantation or something? FX for you, let us know if you test!

AF has practically gone now but im terribly bloated which is quite unusual for me :( does folic acid cause bloating?? thats the only thing i have taken which is different...
also, got a job interview tomorrow so keep everything crossed for me :) (except legs :rofl:)

I'm not holding my breath Stacey, lol. I've not even got sore boobs this time around which is a bit bizarre in itself because they've been so sore the last few cycles. Arghhhhh, hate this TWW nonsense and the torture it brings us. There should be a little button on the top of your head the just pops up (like a pressure cooker) or something if you're pregnant, lol ;)

That's good news about the interview! Where's it for? It's still accountancy I guess?

Well, we booked a holiday the other night. It's to replace our failed honeymoon, lol. We were supposed to be going to Singapore and then Koh Samui but the pesky protesters but a block on that a whole 2 days before the wedding so we ended up in the Maldives (gorgeous but we had the grand total of two days sun in two weeks and a whole lot of rain!).

We got engaged on a deserted beach, out on a little rocky outlet in the middle of the sea (just after I'd said it was my favourite place in the world) that we'd found the last time we were in Thailand and it would have been perfect to go there as part of the honeymoon.

Well, only 12 months late but we've booked to go this year and to be out there for our first anniversary :) Got 3 nights in Bangkok and then 11 in Koh Samui in a pool villa and can't wait!!!

Fallen that sounds fun!!! I'm sure you will have a wonderful time! How's your job?

Stacey how did your interview go?

Hmmmmm, job not so great. Not quite what I was expecting let's put it that way!

Finally found out the reason my old employers gave for their late response to the tribunal thing - that they work remotely (they live in a huge mansion, no word of a lie, at the other end of the country) and that they had child care issues on the evening of the deadline?!?!?!?!? So what about the other 27 days they had to respond then (not mentioning the fact they have a nanny!!) - grrrrrrrrrrr...

Come on Stacey, check in and let us know how it went today! :)

Wow quite an excuse on their part.... Really interesting actually. What are you doing in your job?

When are you going to test??

Doesn't surprise me to be honest, they're multi millionaires that live in their own little world. I'm just so angry the judge has accepted that as a valid reason!!!

Job is awful to be honest. Just a really bizarre company full of really odd characters that just bumble along. I've already started reapplying to places because I really can't stay here, it will drive me insane!

It was supposed to be Marketing but the reality is they want someone for more sales/business development which isn't me.

If I get to Monday which will be 12dpo then I'll test as it will be the longest lp I've managed, lol. I'm not holding my breath though!!

Still enjoying the job Sunkissed?

Oh no!! Well I hope you can find a better job!! And wait to test :) I like to wait. Basically because we aren't ttc anymore :( but I'm hoping the pull out method doesn't work :) lol.

Job is good. Long hours but that's expected. We have our first
meeting today!

Stacey and Sunkissed, I'm sorry AF got you both. Hugs!

Sunkissed, I'm praying super hard for your sister. I'm glad the surgery went well - how scary that must have been for your family.

Fallen, I don't want to get your hopes up, because they say cm is not a reliable indicator of pregnancy... But - I totally had that cm you're talking about! I completely forgot about it until you mentioned it. I even googled it, cuz I had no idea how to mark it in FF. It looked and felt like drying Rubber Cement right? I really hope that's a good sign for you :)

I'm still sick, but have fallen into a managable routine, so it isn't so bad anymore. Hoping it's almost gone, but am thankful for the reminder that the little one is still healthy and growing in there.

Hey MerryMint :) Great to hear from you! Glad you seem to be adjusting to the sickness, it's just the little one trying to make sure you don't forget about them, lol ;)

That's interesting to know about the CM, I haven't had it since so it was literally just that one day. I just left a blank in ff in the end because nothing really fitted.

Sunkissed, they always say it's when you're not trying ;) Fab news you're loving the job! Have they finished all the renovations now? Have you guys (and your gorgeous little pup) settled into the new house now? What are your thoughts on Cali?

Hi all,

Finally checking in with you lol!

Sunkissed - hoping your sister is ok :hugs: and the baby is holding on in there!

Merrymint - sorry to hear you are still poorly :( FX another week or 2 and things will start to change!

Fallen - sorry to hear the job is a bit crap! Just hang on in there if you can until you can find something else :)
WOW about the holiday, sounds amazing :) :)
Where in the Maldives did you go on honeymoon? We originally booked Meeru for our honeymoon in 2008 but i broke my leg in the June (wedding was in October) and the Dr wouldnt declare me as fit to fly so far so we ended up in Egypt :( It was ok but i was terriby ill over there with a bad stomach and couldnt wait to come home, its never a place that i want to revisit! Im looking in Maldives again at the moment though :) I will get there one day if it kills me!!

Right on to the job! I'll do it as a time line so you get the full picture!! :)

4.30 - had interview at the new company
5.15 - on my way back to the car and on phone to the agency discussing how i think it went
5.25 - driving home and my phone rings but cant answer as its not connected to hands free!
5.35 - just getting home and phone rings again, pulls over to answer and its the agency offering me the job!!! I was the 6th person they interviewed and apparently as soon as i walked in they knew the job was for me :)

Then discussing it over with hubby and he said to see what my current employer would offer me to stay...Spoke with the Ops & HR Director Friday morning and he said to leave it with him and he would let me know what they could do once he'd spoken to our MD...anyway, MD phoned me himself (which NEVER EVER happens!) and we discussed a few issues as to why i even looked elsewhere and asked me to delay my decision until Monday as he's coming to the office on monday for a 121. I basically think they are going to propose a payrise, study support and offer to fund my studies next year onwards....also think they will give me the part time assistant type person that i want.....

Needless to say i am now really confused as to what to do. i do like my commpany and the people i work with but am fed up of having to put in such long hours to get everything done :( (our sales and purchasing went from 2 to 5 in each dept yet accounts get NO extra help to cope with extra workload :( ) on the other hand, new place looks really professional, i would work 1.5hrs less per day, get 3 more holiday days a year plus they go out all the time!

Decisions, decisions hey!

Oh and Fallen, have you tested yet? lol

Woo hoo! That's great news Stacey!!

Just make sure that you make the decision that's right for you, expecially if your current job manages to address all the issues you had in the first place. It's a great bargaining tool for you and it sounds like they really must value you to go to all that trouble so use it to your advantage :)

If they fixed all the issues would that solve the problem or is it more than that really?

Yeah, the job really sucks :( I took all my stuff home with me on Friday more or less sure I wasn't going back on Monday but we haven't really talked about it this weekend so I guess I'm going back tomorrow :( :(

Had a nightmare with the holiday we booked as well this morning. I got an email from the travel agents (the ones we had confirmation through from and had paid in full!?!?!?) saying that the hotel in Samui isn't available now. Fuming is not the word! Trying to sort it out tomorrow.

Lol, if I get to Tuesday (I know I said tomorrow originally) then I'll test as that will be 12dpo for me. Just so hard because I don't know when to expect the witch or when I'd be classed as late, lol.

Sounds like you ladies have a lot going on!!

Stacey- I hope you can figure out what is best for you! Sounds like a tough decision but I'm sure you will make the right one!

Fallen- I'm excited for your lp length thus far! I was chart stalking and it look like it is increasing which is important for your bfp! And I'm sorry your job sucks so bad :( I hope you can get it to where you don't have to go back. And I'm sure you will get your holiday fixed and it will be wonderful! I wish I could go :)

Nothing new for me. Just taking my AC every day hoping to O early again this cycle :) been working a lot and doing my homework so needless to say I've been keeping busy.

I wonder where our other ladies went... Blondie? Katie? It was good to hear from you merrymint!!! I hope you get over your sickness soon and have an easier rest of your pregnancy!!

My sister is good just in the hosital still waiting... Everyhing is ok for now.

Still no sign of the witch ladies - woo hoo!!! It's a new record for me :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->