Long Cycles TTC #1 & Need a buddy!

Yay:happydance:

That's great!! I would BD until you confirm the OV with the temp if you can, not sure. Oh that is exciting!! I'm ordering my OPK's too to gear up for next cycle...

So happy, will let you know too. I was reading about soy on the other thread too, interesting maybe will look into it too.

Yay get BDing !!! :)

Hi Katie, could I ask how do you do the quote thing?, it never works...

Oh forgot to say yes I use basic fertilityfriend, do you?

Fingers crossed for you.x

That's great!! I would BD until you confirm the OV with the temp if you can, not sure. Oh that is exciting!! I'm ordering my OPK's too to gear up for next cycle...

So happy, will let you know too. I was reading about soy on the other thread too, interesting maybe will look into it too.

Just click Quote at the bottom of the post you want to quote from (next to Thanks) and the reply screen should come up with the quote at the top of the box. x

Just click Quote at the bottom of the post you want to quote from (next to Thanks) and the reply screen should come up with the quote at the top of the box. x

Trying now, thank you :)

Hey Katiekittykat,

I'm on CD 26.....so I've been waiting and waiting. These long cycles just drag out the process and it can be so frustrating.

How long have you been using OPK's for? I was ready to just forget them all together because hated the disappointment I felt every time I got another negative. I had one stick left and then that would be it.....and then it was positive!!!!

Hey tk2,

Yes, I've been using fertilityfriend and it predicted that I would O this weekend...looks like I'm on the right track! It's a great way to keep track of where you are in your cycle.

We're going to be BD'ing a whole lot over the next few days :)

Good luck withe opk's. Keep me posted on how you're doing....and for now just keep temping and checking CM. I don't really know much about CP....but CM seems to be a good indicator.

Yay for Pos OPKS!!!!!!!!!! I haven't ever taken one (thanks for the pic Blondie) so hopefully I can get a positive too! GL everyone. I hope we can bring in the new year with those BFPs!!!

Evening all :flower:

Glad to see everyone is upbeat tonight! together, we can get through this and get our BFP's!

Mackay - congrats on your positive OPK :happydance: just make sure you :sex: lots!!

still no sign of AF for me yet :( i've had a few pains but nothing actually happening yet. as of today its been 2 full days of taking AC so hopefully it will get things moving :wacko:
also received my thermometer today so am looking forward to waking up tomorrow to start charting my temp :thumbup:
i will get there, its just taking a little bit longer but will be make the moment i get my BFP even more magical than it will be already!

Morning everyone, apppears this thread is getting quieter now :(

Still no AF but when wiping this morning there was a minute amount of blood on the tissue so am hoping she's going to make an appearance later :)

Took my temp this morning and it was 35.71oC which is 96.28oF but i was a bit confused when entering it into fertility friend. I clearly put 13th Oct as my last period start date and then entered my temp for today which i think should be CD61 but FF put me back to CD1 and told me it had adjusted my cycle according to data. . . . .anyone know what this means?

Hey Katiekittykat,

I'm on CD 26.....so I've been waiting and waiting. These long cycles just drag out the process and it can be so frustrating.

How long have you been using OPK's for? I was ready to just forget them all together because hated the disappointment I felt every time I got another negative. I had one stick left and then that would be it.....and then it was positive!!!!

I used them last cycle for 20 days and never got a positive...and then I've just started this cycle on cd9. I thought I saw a faint line last night, but it's probably my mind playing tricks on me!

Still no AF but when wiping this morning there was a minute amount of blood on the tissue so am hoping she's going to make an appearance later :)

Took my temp this morning and it was 35.71oC which is 96.28oF but i was a bit confused when entering it into fertility friend. I clearly put 13th Oct as my last period start date and then entered my temp for today which i think should be CD61 but FF put me back to CD1 and told me it had adjusted my cycle according to data. . . . .anyone know what this means?

Not sure Stacey :shrug:...did you put in that there was spotting? Can you post a link to your chart?

Not sure Stacey :shrug:...did you put in that there was spotting? Can you post a link to your chart?

Hi Katie,
no didnt put it in there as it was a really really tiny amount! also, its the first time i've entered my temp into ff so maybe it defaults back to CD1? when going through the dates on there i noticed they only go up to CD45 anyway so it could just be the way it does it?

where would i find you the link?

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ticker/32969d/ttc.png

found it!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ticker/32969d/ttc.png

found it!

That's just for your ticker - go into Home Pag Setup and copy and paste the Charting Home Page Web Address.

I started temping on cd20 and it was fine for me....

katie, ssorry link was to ticker, where is the chart one?

this is the message i get...

This message is to let you know that your cycle list was adjusted automatically by the charting software.
The charting software manages your cycles automatically, creating and deleting cycles as required without deleting any data. The software adjusts your cycle start dates to reflect the data you entered.

The Data/Cycles menu allows you to modify your cycle folder as well.

:shrug: It's a teaser lol

Did you put in your usual cycle length...? Maybe it's calculated it on that basis... :shrug:

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/32969d

link above for FF. I really dont know what im doing wrong!

Think i may just have to wait til AF arrives and reset it all lol

Yay!! i sorted out FF...basically, it cant cope with a cycle longer than 60 days, if you go over 60 days (Im CD61) you have to click to merge cycles... FF now shows me as CD61 and not CD1 :)

this may be useful info for others!

This is getting slow - maybe it cause our cycles are too long there's a lot of waiting time between AF, O & 2WW.

I'm still taking soy :) still 2 more days left!!

I seem to be always waiting for something to happen, or for something to arrive:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->