Long Cycles TTC #1 & Need a buddy!

Hi Ladies!

So I had my positive opk yesterday. My temp has been 36.41 - 36.53.....this morning it was 36.61, but that doesn't seem to be much of a jump. It's definitely higher than it's been this cycle, but I wouldn't call it a spike. My CM has been really watery...but not quite EW. I had a lot of pain on my left side yesterday....so I was thinking that it was ovulation pain. I'm getting mixed signals here.

Just going to keep up with the BDing ;)

tk2, how are you doing today? any changes?

Sunkissed, I can completely relate to the feeling of always waiting for something to happen. I just wanted a positive opk, then I got it....and now I'm just waiting for my temp to stay elevated.

Hi ladies, may I join you?

I went off bcp in march (was on it for over 10 years) and since then my cycles have been all over the place. My shortest was 29 days, but the last 2 were 44 and 53. I just started charting this cycle and have been reading up on the soy iso's... if nothing happens this cycle, I plan to start those next.

I'm trying to be positive that this cycle will be "normal" and I hope we all get our BFP's soon :)

Hi ladies, may I join you?

I went off bcp in march (was on it for over 10 years) and since then my cycles have been all over the place. My shortest was 29 days, but the last 2 were 44 and 53. I just started charting this cycle and have been reading up on the soy iso's... if nothing happens this cycle, I plan to start those next.

I'm trying to be positive that this cycle will be "normal" and I hope we all get our BFP's soon :)

Welcome!! My cycle were (and still) all messed up from BCP and I have been off it for over a year!! Hopefully we can all find something to regulate it and get a BFP.

It's incredibly frustrating to know that bcp messed up our bodies so badly, isn't it?

I started taking it when I was in my early 20's. If I knew then how badly it would mess me up, I never would have started taking it... grrr.

I'm also looking into starting acupuncture. Have any of you ladies tried this before?

It's incredibly frustrating to know that bcp messed up our bodies so badly, isn't it?

I started taking it when I was in my early 20's. If I knew then how badly it would mess me up, I never would have started taking it... grrr.

I'm also looking into starting acupuncture. Have any of you ladies tried this before?

I've thought about acupuncture, but haven't looked into it yet. If we don't get pregnant this month, I'm definitely going to look into something to start helping us out. The soy iso's seem to be speeding things up for a quite a few...so I may start there. I just hate the waiting and waiting during these long cycles...I'm done with them!

On the up side, Time Magazine had an article about the bcp and had a lot of positives mentioned in regards to women being on it for a long time. It actually helps protect us against various cancers.

As hard as it is during these frustrating times...I'm trying to my best to stay positive. Soooooo hard.

Yes, Mackay... you are 100% correct. It's tough to remember when TTC that bcp *did* have some real benefits. I've got genetic predisposition to endometrial, uterine, and ovarian cancer... so, I do know that bcp probably helped me avoid much larger issues.

Thanks for reminding me :)

If this cycle does not work, I will probably try the soy and acupuncture (just to cover my bases).

Hello ladies

I been away, sorry couldn't have been any help Stacey but glad you're sorted with FF :)

Mackay maybe you are having a slow rise, or do you usually have a big jump?
Yay keep up with the BDing. I've been out all day so couldn't check, though I felt some cramp and some wetness ( just starting to think this wetness might actually be watery for me) not sure really, will see. So will get BD, if not to catch the eggy for fun then :)
I ordered my OPK, hope they get here soon and that I am lucky with them...

Hello Merrymint..

You are right Mackay let's stay positive. x

So did anyone O yet?! My last day for soy is tomorrow so I'm wondering when I should start using my OPKs?

I took 2 OPKs yesterday and they both had faint lines :happydance: I've never even had so much as a whisper of a faint line on a OPK so I'm really pleased that something is working!! It could stay faint for a few days, so I know that I might not necessarily get a positive right away, but it's heading in the right direction! According to my last cycle, I'm not due to ov for at least 2 weeks, so soy has definitely got me moving!!

Sunkissed - I started using OPKs on cd9 because I really didn't want to miss my surge if soy brought ov forward. I was going to start on cd17, but so pleased I didn't because yesterday was cd12 and I had a faint line!! :happydance:

OOO How exciting!! Its looking like it may have took less than 10 days after your last dose of soy to start! (If it starts in a couple days!) That is such good news!!!! I hope this is it for all the ladies on here! I can't wait to start POAS - even if it's just an OPK :)
Good luck Katie!

OOO How exciting!! Its looking like it may have took less than 10 days after your last dose of soy to start! (If it starts in a couple days!) That is such good news!!!! I hope this is it for all the ladies on here! I can't wait to start POAS - even if it's just an OPK :)
Good luck Katie!

Thanks Sunkissed! Will keep you informed xx

Well my temp was 36.74 this morning so I'm almost positive that I O'd!!!!!!!

I've read that your thermal shift needs to stay elevated for three days straight for you to be certain that you've O'd....2 days down, 1 to go!!!!

OH and I have been BDing for 3 days straight....so I'm hoping this is the month.

Onto the next waiting game....the dreaded TWW.

Sunkissed, so exciting if the soy is working. Keep up the good work with the opk's....it's going to happen :)

tk2.....go wetness!!!! That's fantastic! Keep on checking your CM and CP every day.

It's going to come soon for you....I can just feel it :)

Have a great day!

That's good news Mackay, one day to go!!!

I went an noted my CM as watery yesterday hope that was correct, and started BD, I feel all frisky anyway, so hope that's not just me liking DH extra much :) Hope to join you in the TWW soon...

Yes Katiekittykat, keep us posted how it goes with the OPK's after the soy.
x

OOOO yay - now it's getting exciting - except for the 2WW - hopefully this is our month!!!

Congrats on everyone that Oed - that is exciting! Just lots of :sex: hehe!!

I'm still here! Just hasn't been much to comment on... :)

I know - that's the problem with long cycles - takes forever for anything to happen. :(

Yes, yes it does. Tomorrow is CD 10 for me, so it's when I start the OPKs, since we are following the Sperm Meets Egg Plan. :) I have 75 of them, so I'll have enough no matter when I end up ovulating this cycle. I seriously hope I ovulate earlier this cycle then I did last cycle (CD 27). I took Soy earlier, and more of it, so I should!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->